Tacoma, WA 98406 Map · Phone number

About Rosy Day Events

Let us guide you through the wedding process with experience, support and a deep commitment to making your day a success. At Rosy Day Events, we understand that your wedding day is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. We believe that it's most important to listen to our clients and to get to know you so that we can help make your wedding day vision come true.

In addition to planning your wedding, we are also licensed to officiate.

Let us help create your perfect day. We look forward to meeting you!

Warm Wishes,

Rachel and Donna

Rachel Schachter - Seattle Area weddings and events - 206.601.9232
Donna Christian - Tacoma/South Sound weddings - 253.370.3755

Here are our current packages and rates.
Do-it-Yourself
Do lazy Sundays often find you and your fiancé installing new kitchen flooring or changing the oil in your car? If so, you may be a “do-it-yourself” couple—type-A personalities who are organized, not afraid to get their hands dirty and know how to get things done! If you’re comfortable taking the lead in organizing your own wedding, you may still want to consider getting some professional advice from Rosy Day Events. For just $150, we can set up a two-hour meeting and unlimited email communication to discuss your wedding. We’ll be able to point out any potential pitfalls or missing pieces in your plan, and can also help guide you towards some vendors that will fit your style and budget. You will leave with renewed confidence, a customized timeline, to-do lists and plenty of tips on saving money and time as you plan!
Do-it-Yourself Package... $150*

Research Assistant
Let's face it, finding the perfect vendors to meet all your needs can be a headache. If you're ready to throw in the towel, don't give up yet! We match you with the right venue and vendors so you don't have to settle. Let us research, book and manage the contracts for your venue, photographer, caterer and more!
Research Assistant ... $300-500* for research, visiting vendors and sealing a contract. Cost varies, depending on the individual needs of our brides. Inquire about other vendor services.

Day-of Coordination
Congratulations! Most of the planning is done and you’re ready to walk down the aisle… and then it hits you. Who’s going to “run” the wedding? Making sure the right songs are played at the right time during the ceremony… communicating with the caterers and servers… putting the favors out on the tables… there are a million little details and you don’t want to ask your guests to handle them! Let us step in and take care of everything so that you and your guests are free to relax and enjoy your wedding.
This package includes

• a two-hour preparatory meeting with you and your fiancé,
  • a walkthrough of your venue
  • a formal timeline sent to all of your vendors
  • an emergency kit loaded with last-minute essentials
  • up to 6 hours of coordination at your wedding

Day of Coordination... $750* for one coordinator or $900* for two coordinators
Two coordinators are required for weddings with more than 250 guests.

Rosy Day Special
Planning a successful and flawless event requires a great deal of thought and preparation. Instead of leaving the details to chance, why not leave it to the professionals? In addition to all day-of coordination services, our full-service “Rosy Day Special” package includes assistance with all aspects of planning your wedding, including: developing your theme and budget, researching venues and vendors (includes visiting potential venues with you, attending tastings or vendor interviews, etc.), negotiating and reviewing contracts, assisting with your seating chart and arranging accommodations for out-of-town guests. We also provide lots of great advice and support to you and your families through this exciting and special time in your lives!
Rosy Day Special... $2,500*. Includes the services of two wedding coordinators.

* Prices do not include Washington State sales tax

A La Carte
We can add any of the following items to a package for an additional fee:

• Event clean-up
  • Reception Emcee
  • Officiant
  • Centerpieces
  • Direction signs/arrows to help guests find the venue
  • AND MORE! - Tell us your dreams and we'll make it happen!
Follow Rosy Day Events on

weddinginabox062
Rachel and Don
Donna Christian - Co-owner and Creative Director. She can help you with everything from D-I-Y crafts...
Rachel Schacter, co-owner and Operations Director. Rachel specializes in community events, Jewish...
Bride's attendant
weddinginabox038
weddinginabox054
weddinginabox062

12 Reviews for Rosy Day Events

Donna showed up to my initial meeting early set up and professional after the craziness of flaky wedding vendors. she was hired.I honestly can not say enough good things about Donna and the work she did for my wedding. I am a bit of a control freak. I was shocked how everything was taken care of down to every little detail. Both sets of parents, as well as all the members of my wedding party, gushed at what a good job she did. If you have any doubts who to hire. I can honestly tell you to hire Donna. she was AMAZING! and went above the call of duty. it was as if it was her own wedding, thats how I felt. thanks!

• User2319570 · 2+ years ago

Rachel was awesome! We hired her only 2 weeks before our wedding and we feel so lucky that she was available. She was very prompt and professional. I loved how she wanted to know us as a couple and went out of her way to make the ceremony exactly what we hoped it would be!!!

Rachel · Married on 07/22/2012

Donna from Rosy Day Events was amazing!!! We purchased the Day-of Coordination and DIY package. Everything was beautiful and went off without a hitch. She made sure we were taken care of throughout the big day. Pre-wedding she was always there to answer questions about anything wedding related. Honestly, I had only ever been to 1 or 2 weddings, so I was totally clueless on how things were supposed to go. She had plenty of great suggestions and helped us come up with a detailed timeline. We had such a great day, and I know that because of the coordination from Donna my family was able to enjoy the day too, without having to worry about running the wedding.

She also helped us find an awesome DJ on our small budget. She provided several options and we ended up getting quoted a lower price than if we would have tried to book without her referral.

Award

Rosy Day Events FAQ

• Adam's DJ Service
    Adam's DJ Service Wedding DJs

Donna is very passionate about helping people with their BIG DAY! She goes above and beyond during the planning process and stays on top of things on the day of. Despite only working one event with Donna to date, I would still trust sending clients her way who need help planning their weddings!

• Tacoma, WA 98406 See on map