Chantilly, VA 20151 Map · Phone number

About Photos By Kelly

We are a Husband and Wife team, that love what we do. We provide Wedding Photograpy for the couple on a budget. You will receive beautiful images at a price that is affordable. Please visit our website to see more of our work. You can contact us with any questions you may have.

We believe that no wedding would be complete without traditional and photojournalistic style photography.

We have one package that includes reprint rights, and this also includes online viewing for 60 days under a secure password. We also offer formal albums at a reasonable price.

DSC 2391
Lissa 26Brent 1167
 DSC5031

8 Reviews for Photos By Kelly

Kimberly · Married on 05/30/2009

Kelly and Becky are a great team to have on your wedding day. They did a fantastic job, have great communication, and follow through on what they say. They took our engagements photos as well and did an absolutely outstanding job. Beautiful photos for a great price!

Sent on 06/07/2009

Dawn · Married on 06/30/2007

we thought that kelly and becky did an awesome job! they were patient with the little kids in the wedding party and just had a great attitude over all. we enjoyed having them photograph our wedding and will definately keep them in mind for any future and big events!!!

Sent on 09/27/2007

Amanda · Married on 04/28/2007

I cannot speak highly enough about Photos by Kelly. Kelly and Becky are fantastic - they are professional, responsive, affordable and flexible. And on top of all that, they are nice, friendly people, who also happen to be a lot of fun. When working with Kelly and Becky, I felt that I was more than just a client or a paycheck to them - I got the sense that they really cared about getting it right on the big day and making sure I was happy with the result. The photos I received were wonderful - they really captured every aspect of my wedding day with (tons of) beautiful shots, both posed and candid. One of them was always nearby documenting everything - I never had to wonder where they were or track them down for an important shot, since they were always thinking two steps ahead! I loved working with Photos by Kelly - I have recommended them to all of my friends, and I can't imagine using another photographer for the important moments in my life. Honestly, Kelly and Becky are two of the most fun and friendly people I've ever met, and any couple that chooses them won't regret that decision.

Sent on 09/27/2007

Photos By Kelly FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints

• Georgiana Atkins-Havill
    Georgiana Atkins-Havill Wedding Officiants

Our paths have crossed many times and I have observed their "work." They're thorough and professional and yet, all the while, maintain the happiest of demeanors that will relax every bride and groom and their families. Georgiana Atkins Havill Marriage Celebrant (over 3,000 couples)

• Chantilly, 20151 See on map