75-5828 Kahakai Road, Kailua Kona, HI 96740 Map · Phone number

About Paradise Gourmet Catering

Paradise Gourmet Catering is an upscale caterer based in Kailua-Kona, Hawaii. With emphasis on fresh, local ingredients, Paradise Gourmet marries food and design to make the cuisine served at your wedding artful as well as delicious. From intimate events to large-scale blowouts, they are on hand to create a fabulous gastronomic experience for you and your loved ones. In addition to catering private events, Paradise Gourmet Catering also supports various charities, including Hawaii Island Humane Society, Hawaii Island HIV/AIDS Foundation, Kona Hospital Foundation, the Kona Kohala Chamber of Commerce and Family Support Services of West Hawaii.

Paradise Gourmet Catering is a full-service wedding catering company. They will work with you as a couple to plan your customized menu, can help you choose a venue, refer you to other vendors and more. Paradise Gourmet provides all dishes, glassware, tables, linens, even tents. They also have a liquor license and liability insurance.

Cuisine
In order to accommodate the individual desires of every client, Paradise Gourmet Catering will work with you to design a menu to suit your needs. With a special emphasis on traditional Hawaiian cuisine and ingredients (including the option of a roast suckling pig display), the company will create the perfect memorable dining experience for you and your guests.

Follow Paradise Gourmet Catering on

celebrating

37 Reviews for Paradise Gourmet Catering

Robert Oliver · Married on 01/03/2020

Perfect Wedding Meal

Paradise Gourmet catered our wedding at the Kona Beach Bungalows on January 3, 2020 and we could not have been happier with the food and service, it was top notch. Our guests raved that it was the best meal they had during their trips. Highly recommend.

Sent on 03/03/2020

Crystal · Married on 11/01/2017

It was such a pleasure working with Lava Lava Beach Club and Paradise Gourmet Catering. Definitely worth the upgrade to do Paradise Gourmet Catering. The food was amazing and all our guests raved about how delicious it all was. The staff were friendly and very attentive. We were informed by our guests that as soon as they arrived they were greeted, drink orders were taken and appetizers were being passed out. I was so pleased to hear how well they were taken care of. Working with Tina and Debra was amazing. They were both so knowledgable, provided guidance where needed and communication was always returned in a timely manner which made planning from the mainland so comfortable and stress free. Highly recommend! I don't have any photos back yet but if I can add them later to this review I will. - The Harrisons

Sent on 11/06/2017

Kristen · Married on 01/17/2015

Thanks to Paradise Gourmet, I had THE PERFECT wedding on Kealakekua Bay, Big Island, Hawaii. They referred me to my other amazing vendors. My flowers by Jean brought tears to my eyes, the arch I rented was fantastic, my photographer was amazing, my umbrellas were gorgeous and the sound was perfect.

As for the services that Paradise Gourmet provided, they were flawless. I felt guided and helped through every aspect of my wedding. The customer service was amazing. The setup was so gorgeous-- so many people said it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to. I absolutely loved the table and bar setup. The food was delicious and so beautifully presented. We opted for a cookout of hamburgers and hot dogs and let me tell you, this was the most gorgeous cookout I had ever been a part of. To top it all off, all of the servers they provided me with were SO SWEET and so great.

I never dreamed I could have such a beautiful and perfect wedding and I owe it all to Paradise Gourmet!

Sent on 02/25/2015

Paradise Gourmet Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations?
    $ 250.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?
    $ 15.00
    China
    Linens
    Flatware
    Glassware
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 50.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    House Beer
    House Wine
    Champagne Toast
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
  • What event services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Breakfast / Brunch
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    American
    Mexican
    Seafood
    Southern
    Thai
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Lactose Free
    No Pork
    Nut Free
    Organic
    Vegan
    Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Specialty Wine
    Champagne Toast
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Chairs
    Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens

• Kona Beach Bungalows Hotel Weddings

We have recently started working with Noelani of Paradise Gourmet. Noelani is very professional and we have had a great relationship on her events at our property. Every guest that we have spoken to have loved and enjoyed their experience with Paradise Gourmet.

• Hawaii Sound & Vision Wedding DJs

Paradise Gourmet is hands down the finest catering company in Hawaii. We perform hundreds of weddings and special events each year and we have the opportunity to work with every restaurant and catering company on the Big Island. The quality of Paradise Gourmet's food is simply unmatched. Their beautifully prepared culinary delights are a thing of wonder. However what really makes them the best of the best are the people. Their chefs, coordinators and service staff are warm and welcoming which for us makes the experience of working with them an absolute pleasure. We proudly recommend them for any special event.

• Vintage and Lace Wedding Planners

I just had the opportunity to do a tasting of Paradise Gourmet's food and I can assure you their food is fabulous! Chef Chris is very creative yet down-to-earth and creates dishes that are sophisticated yet appealing to many different palettes. I have worked with Paradise Gourmet several times and their service and equipment is also top notch! PGC is a great choice for your next event!

• 75-5828 Kahakai Road Kailua Kona, 96740 See on map
    8083298712 (Fax Number)
    Office Hours M-F 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
    Location of (Paradise Gourmet Catering)