Buffalo, NY 14280 Map · Phone number

Pan Am Rooms @ The Lafayette Hotel 2
Pan Am Rooms @ The Lafayette Hotel 3
Pan Am Rooms @ The Lafayette Hotel 4

Kira · Married on 04/28/2018

Stephanie and Charlie from the Pearl Street Catering team are a dream to work with. We had initially conversations with a few different venues in the beginning, but ultimately chose the Greenhouse Room because of their support and responsiveness. We were planning an out of town wedding and knew that not being local was going to be a challenge, but with this team of organized wedding specialists it never felt that way. They are seasoned pros and are so on top of what is needed to make every brides day a dream based on their taste and preference. Everything was better than we could have ever dreamed, and my family, who works in catering and rarely has anything nice to say, has not stopped raving about the food and service. Thank you...thank you...thank you.

Sent on 05/30/2018
    Pan Am Rooms @ The Lafayette Hotel 5
    Pan Am Rooms @ The Lafayette Hotel 6
    Pan Am Rooms @ The Lafayette Hotel 7
    Pan Am Rooms @ The Lafayette Hotel 8
  • User5483061 · 1+ year ago

Charlie was wonderful to work with during the planning process. He was very easy going keeping it stress free, he responded quickly to emails, and anything I wanted he made happen! The room was set-up beautifully the day of the wedding and better than I could have imagined. Amy and Charlie took care of us that night, getting us anything we needed. I highly recommend the Greenhouse room with Pearl St. Catering. The food was also great!

Sent on 09/30/2015

Jacqueline · Married on 06/24/2017

I could not rave more about Charlie, Amy, and the rest of the team at Lafayette. From booking to packing up our stuff at the end of the night, it could not have been a better experience.

I am a wedding vendor myself, so we were very careful when picking a venue for our own wedding day. Charlie and the team were incredible from day one. They worked with us to customize a menu that was perfect for buffalo, and not at all "wedding food", and did not blink an eye at the strange questions via email, nor at the bins of stuff we dropped off for our DIY wedding. He was nothing but helpful, kind, and accommodating. Even when there was an issue with another day of vendor, Charlie handled it with grace.

And oh my goodness day of, he was an angel. He wrangled our family and friends into place for the rehearsal, and the entire wedding day went off without the slightest hitch. They set up the room beautifully, it was better than I could have imagined. Guests could not stop raving about how delicious the food was, how great the bartending staff was, and how kind the entire team was. Amy bopped in and out to us the entire night to make sure we were taken care of.

Hotel Lafayette was one of the best choices we made throughout the planning process. I would choose them again and again, and wish there was a way to give more than a 5 star rating. Thank you all!!

Sent on 06/27/2017