Buffalo, NY 14280 Map · Phone number

Pan Am Rooms @ The Lafayette Hotel 4
Pan Am Rooms @ The Lafayette Hotel 5
  • Becky

Rebecca · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing experience and food!

Wow!!!! We had an amazing experience at The Greenhouse Room with Pearl Street. We worked with Stephanie, and she is an absolutely saint. She answered ALL of my emails, ALL OF THEM, within 24 hours. She was so thorough and never missed a beat. The food was fantastic - best bang for your buck. Day of banquet coordinator Morgan was so helpful. The venue atmosphere was MAGICAL. We had the best day ever. I cannot say enough great things about this venue!

Sent on 06/21/2019
    Pan Am Rooms @ The Lafayette Hotel 6

Kira · Married on 04/28/2018

Stephanie and Charlie from the Pearl Street Catering team are a dream to work with. We had initially conversations with a few different venues in the beginning, but ultimately chose the Greenhouse Room because of their support and responsiveness. We were planning an out of town wedding and knew that not being local was going to be a challenge, but with this team of organized wedding specialists it never felt that way. They are seasoned pros and are so on top of what is needed to make every brides day a dream based on their taste and preference. Everything was better than we could have ever dreamed, and my family, who works in catering and rarely has anything nice to say, has not stopped raving about the food and service. Thank you...thank you...thank you.

Sent on 05/30/2018
    Pan Am Rooms @ The Lafayette Hotel 7
    Pan Am Rooms @ The Lafayette Hotel 8
    Pan Am Rooms @ The Lafayette Hotel 9
    Pan Am Rooms @ The Lafayette Hotel 10

Charlie was wonderful to work with during the planning process. He was very easy going keeping it stress free, he responded quickly to emails, and anything I wanted he made happen! The room was set-up beautifully the day of the wedding and better than I could have imagined. Amy and Charlie took care of us that night, getting us anything we needed. I highly recommend the Greenhouse room with Pearl St. Catering. The food was also great!

Sent on 09/30/2015