401 Buffalo Ave, Niagara Falls, NY 14303 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Niagara Falls New York

DoubleTree by Hilton Niagara Falls is a recently opened hotel and wedding event venue located in the heart of downtown Niagara Falls, New York. The staff at the DoubleTree understands the full range of emotions that can sweep you during your wedding day. That is why this venue and its wonderful staff are here to serve as your partner, to ensure your event is momentous, and to make sure your unique wedding day meets your own specifications and expectations. With 16,000 square feet of flexible event space available, you’ll have enough room to plan the event of your dreams!

Facilities and Capacity

The DoubleTree by Hilton Niagara Falls features the elegant and spacious River’s Edge Ballroom and private terrace, which can accommodate up to 400 of your closest friends and family members. There are also five other event rooms equipped with complimentary Wi-Fi and on-site self-parking. The gorgeous event space available will serve as a nice backdrop for your wedding event. You will also be able to make use of the space for some fabulous wedding photos!

The DoubleTree by Hilton Niagara Falls offers all-inclusive wedding packages that can accommodate a variety of wedding couples with different budgets. Services offered in these packages include unlimited consultations with your event coordinator, an executive chef preparing your wedding meal, specialty tables for the event, and allowing outside vendors. Other services offered include:

• Bridal suite
  • Chairs, tables, and linens
  • Setup and cleanup
  • Event planning
  • Flatware, glassware, and china
  • Accommodations

Cuisine

The DoubleTree by Hilton Niagara Falls offers a number of plated dinner packages to satisfy many tastes and food preferences. The packages include coffee, decaffeinated coffee, and assorted hot teas, as well as a choice of entrée, one side, chef’s seasonal vegetable garnish, your choice of one salad or one soup selection and your wedding cake cut, plated, and served. Food and beverage items included in these packages include:

• Barware

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Niagara Falls New York 6
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Niagara Falls New York 7

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/17/2019

Best venue ever!

It’s hard to choose what to say about the DoubleTree because absolutely everything was amazing! To start, the banquet room is absolutely gorgeous. The Hilton provided so many uplights which complemented all our other decor. Our guests loved the outdoor patio, something a lot of other venues lacked! Being able to walk to our suite before and after our reception was so convenient and our guests were happy that they did not need to drive after.
    The food was incredible! There were so many different options. Being able to taste everything earlier in February at their “yearly couples tasting” was so much fun! Our guests raved about the entrees! The appetizers, extra desserts, and late night pizza were also a hit. The chefs, Mike and Quan, let me and my husband customize our own meal. They met with us months in advance and went over every food detail. I was able to get the exotic strawberry salad that I really wanted while our guests got Caesar salad! And my husband and I obviously got the filet:)
    My friends and I love lemon deep eddys vodka. The staff worked with me so my favorite drink could be served and even set up a signature drink in honor of our hedgehog “Oreo’s Old Fashioned”. Heather and Lisa did a great job serving our rowdy crowd and ensuring I always had a drink!
    I think the best part about the Hilton was how friendly and supportive the staff were beginning to end. Sarah won us over in the beginning and she did not disappoint! I had no idea how important having an amazing contact person is, but when I was planning, I soon realized how blessed I was having her! I definitely emailed her over 40 times- Sarah answered every single email promptly and cheerful as usual. I changed the location of our dance floor a total of 5 times- Sarah was always supportive and prompt in sending me new diagrams. When I dropped off our many boxes filled with centerpieces and decorations, Sarah and the other amazing staff members (Andrea, Lisa, and Melissa) reassured me that they would take care of everything. They set everything up so beautifully and even took it down and packed it at the end! Seeing her on my wedding night was so surreal because I feel like she was just as much part of the planning process! Sarah is truly genuine, and it is obvious she loves working with people.

I never imagined a wedding so amazing. Numerous guests told us this was the best wedding they’ve ever been to (and I know they’re not just saying that). The Doubletree by Hilton is easily becoming the best venue in Western New York thanks to the beautiful renovated hotel, great location right on the Niagara River (which was awesome for pictures), amazing food, and staff that will go above and beyond to ensure every couple has the wedding they always dreamed of.

Sent on 09/06/2019
    DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Niagara Falls New York 18
  • Jenelle

Jenelle · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing vendor- perfection

There are not enough words to explain the AMAZING staff at the Doubletree for our wedding day on June 22, 2019 and the amazing day that we had because of them. One of the main reasons we picked the venue was because of the amazing wedding coordinator, Sarah Bubar. When we met her we just knew she was going to make our day everything we dreamed it would be and she did not disappoint. She was always available to answer any questions we had leading up to the event and was there to make sure our wedding day went without any glitches. The place looked absolutely stunning and the service was more than we ever could have imagined. The food was absolutely incredible! We have received so many compliments after our wedding on the service and the amazing food, and that it was the best wedding our guests have ever attended. Thank you so much to Sarah Bubar, Banquet Manager Andrea and Executive Chef Mike for truly making our dreams come true!! We cannot wait to plan our next even at the Doubletree by Hilton!

Sent on 07/07/2019
    DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Niagara Falls New York 19
    DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Niagara Falls New York 20
    DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Niagara Falls New York 21

Sarah · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely perfect!

We had an awesome experience planning our wedding since our very first visit. Sarah is absolutely fantastic- she is so good at her job. She knows how to handle business, but is right there to answer your questions even at midnight the night before your wedding. She felt like a close friend through our the planning process and I think she is indispensable to the venue. When it came time to decorating for the big day she asked me if I had specifics ideas for the decorations I dropped off and I told her no, just to use her own judgement. They blew it out of the water. I was so impressed with everything in our reception space. Andrea and the rest of the team did a great job with the food service and bars. Our food was great- not an easy task for a 300 person reception. The bar service was also awesome- the two large bars were part of the initial reason we chose this venue..who wants to wait for drinks? I am thrilled with our experience at the DoubleTree- I can’t say enough good things. I would recommend them to anyone planning an event!

Sent on 12/06/2018

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Niagara Falls New York Pricing

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Niagara Falls New York Price Rates

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Niagara Falls New York FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Dessert, Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 20.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall, Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Set Up
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking