DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Niagara Falls New York

Niagara Falls, New York View map Visit website

DoubleTree by Hilton Niagara Falls is a recently opened hotel and wedding event venue located in the heart of downtown Niagara Falls, New York. The staff at the DoubleTree understands the full range of emotions that can sweep you during your wedding day. That is why this venue and its wonderful staff are here to serve as your partner, to ensure your event is momentous, and to make sure your unique wedding day meets your own specifications and expectations. With 16,000 square feet of flexible event space available, you’ll have enough room to plan the event of your dreams!

Facilities and Capacity

The DoubleTree by Hilton Niagara Falls features the elegant and spacious River’s Edge Ballroom and private terrace, which can accommodate up to 400 of your closest friends and family members. There are also five other event rooms equipped with complimentary Wi-Fi and on-site self-parking. The gorgeous event space available will serve as a nice backdrop for your wedding event. You will also be able to make use of the space for some fabulous wedding photos!

The DoubleTree by Hilton Niagara Falls offers all-inclusive wedding packages that can accommodate a variety of wedding couples with different budgets. Services offered in these packages include unlimited consultations with your event coordinator, an executive chef preparing your wedding meal, specialty tables for the event, and allowing outside vendors. Other services offered include:

• Bridal suite
  • Chairs, tables, and linens
  • Setup and cleanup
  • Event planning
  • Flatware, glassware, and china
  • Accommodations

Cuisine

The DoubleTree by Hilton Niagara Falls offers a number of plated dinner packages to satisfy many tastes and food preferences. The packages include coffee, decaffeinated coffee, and assorted hot teas, as well as a choice of entrée, one side, chef’s seasonal vegetable garnish, your choice of one salad or one soup selection and your wedding cake cut, plated, and served. Food and beverage items included in these packages include:

• Barware
  • Glassware
  • China
  • Flatware
  • Linens
  • Chocolate fountain

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$500

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$20

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall
Hotel

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Event Planner
Get Ready Rooms
Set Up

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking

Heather P. Married on 10/16/2020

Great Venue

We booked the DoubleTree for our wedding ceremony and reception. Not only was the place absolutely beautiful, Sarah the wedding coordinator, was amazing. If there were two places I loved equally she was a deal breaker from the start. Even when covid happened she was right there for me making my changes and would check up on me to see how I was doing. Because of covid we only had our ceremony there. It was a beautiful day and went very smooth.
    Samantha Married on 09/28/2019

perfect place for weddings

When you go to the double tree you not only get an amazing view but Sarah and her staff were absolutely amazing! Sarah was able to help us every step of the way, they made the ballroom exceed expectations. The patio was a perfect place to cool off from dancing, 2 months later our guests are still talking about the food and the night!
    Kaitlyn Married on 08/17/2019

Best venue ever!

It’s hard to choose what to say about the DoubleTree because absolutely everything was amazing! To start, the banquet room is absolutely gorgeous. The Hilton provided so many uplights which complemented all our other decor. Our guests loved the outdoor patio, something a lot of other venues lacked! Being able to walk to our suite before and after our reception was so convenient and our guests were happy that they did not need to drive after.
    The food was incredible! There were so many different options. Being able to taste everything earlier in February at their “yearly couples tasting” was so much fun! Our guests raved about the entrees! The appetizers, extra desserts, and late night pizza were also a hit. The chefs, Mike and Quan, let me and my husband customize our own meal. They met with us months in advance and went over every food detail. I was able to get the exotic strawberry salad that I really wanted while our guests got Caesar salad! And my husband and I obviously got the filet:)
    My friends and I love lemon deep eddys vodka. The staff worked with me so my favorite drink could be served and even set up a signature drink in honor of our hedgehog “Oreo’s Old Fashioned”. Heather and Lisa did a great job serving our rowdy crowd and ensuring I always had a drink!
    I think the best part about the Hilton was how friendly and supportive the staff were beginning to end. Sarah won us over in the beginning and she did not disappoint! I had no idea how important having an amazing contact person is, but when I was planning, I soon realized how blessed I was having her! I definitely emailed her over 40 times- Sarah answered every single email promptly and cheerful as usual. I changed the location of our dance floor a total of 5 times- Sarah was always supportive and prompt in sending me new diagrams. When I dropped off our many boxes filled with centerpieces and decorations, Sarah and the other amazing staff members (Andrea, Lisa, and Melissa) reassured me that they would take care of everything. They set everything up so beautifully and even took it down and packed it at the end! Seeing her on my wedding night was so surreal because I feel like she was just as much part of the planning process! Sarah is truly genuine, and it is obvious she loves working with people.

I never imagined a wedding so amazing. Numerous guests told us this was the best wedding they’ve ever been to (and I know they’re not just saying that). The Doubletree by Hilton is easily becoming the best venue in Western New York thanks to the beautiful renovated hotel, great location right on the Niagara River (which was awesome for pictures), amazing food, and staff that will go above and beyond to ensure every couple has the wedding they always dreamed of.

Real Weddings

Pricing

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Niagara Falls New York Price Rates

401 Buffalo Ave Niagara Falls, New York, 14303
716-300-6475
Location of (DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Niagara Falls New York)

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Niagara Falls New York frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Niagara Falls New York?

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Niagara Falls New York includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Linens
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables

At DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Niagara Falls New York, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost?

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Niagara Falls New York includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs:
  • Cake Cutting
  • Dessert
  • Server(s)

At DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Niagara Falls New York, what does the bar service starting price include?

The bar service starting price at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Niagara Falls New York includes:
  • Bartender(s)
  • Champagne Toast
  • House Liquor
  • House Wine
  • Limited Bar
  • Open Bar
  • Premium Liquor
  • Signature Drink

What are the most important characteristics of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Niagara Falls New York in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Niagara Falls New York for wedding events is known for:
  • Ballroom
  • Banquet Hall
  • Hotel

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Niagara Falls New York for wedding events?

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Niagara Falls New York offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor

What kind of wedding events does DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Niagara Falls New York offer?

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Niagara Falls New York offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party

What services does DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Niagara Falls New York offer for wedding events?

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Niagara Falls New York offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Accommodations
  • Event Planner
  • Get Ready Rooms
  • Set Up

What percentage of users recommend DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Niagara Falls New York and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Niagara Falls New York is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding

Wedding Venues