Blvd Wedding Concepts

2153 Niagara Falls Blvd, Buffalo, NY 14228 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Blvd Wedding Concepts

BLVD Wedding Concepts is a wedding and bridal accessories provider based out of Buffalo, New York. Spearheaded by owners Chris and Tracy Piertzykowski, BLVD Wedding Concepts can help you fulfill all of your bridal item needs. Blvd Wedding Concepts was founded in 2009 after the Chris and Tracy celebrated their own destination wedding. Since then, they have made it their goal to help their clients host the wedding of their dreams. From elegant table pieces to dazzling lighting arrangements, BLVD Wedding Concepts has everything you need to create the ceremony or special event of your dreams.

BLVD Wedding Concepts provides couples a vast array of event items, including aisle runners, centerpieces, chuppah, drapery, mandaps, altars/arches, chair covers, decor, and so much more. Some of their event services include:

• Setup

Table setting and centerpiece
Table setting and centerpiece

66 Reviews for Blvd Wedding Concepts

Ariana · Married on 07/28/2018

I loved working with Blvd Wedding Concepts for our ceremony and reception décor! Tracy is awesome and made planning so incredibly easy and fun! She took our already beautiful venue and elevated it to the next level with her décor! Further, for the lack of better wording, I royally screwed up on an order for charger plates and called Tracy the day before my wedding panicked once I realized my mistake-she calmly updated my order and had the issue resolved in minutes!!! She is a true professional and I cannot recommend her enough! Thank you!!

Devon · Married on 08/19/2017

Tracy did everything to bring my vision to life. The only issue is was that we did not have enough time to order samples of fabric swatches - which i do have to say was extremely disappointing. However, she managed to order a different sash for the chairs in a much better color and paid to overnight it. So at the end of the day, the colors (sage and lavender) and linens turned out better than I ever expected. We received so many complements throughout the night, the place truly looked magical. I even provided her flowers for the backs of the chairs, which she was happy to do. We had it on Kloc's Grove garden pavilion, and Tracy's work really transformed the place. Everything looked so beautiful and I really couldn't ask for anything more.

Eliza · Married on 08/12/2017

We walked in and were in awe of the beauty and simplicity of the establishment. We were greeted with a friendly smile and eager to please attitude.....wish we would've found this place sooner, we would have done more business there. Most products were cheaper than vender prices on Amazon!

Blvd Wedding Concepts FAQ

• What event items are available? Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chuppah, Decor, Drapery, Lights, Mandaps
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals? $ 75.00
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Setup

Real Weddings

• Four Points by Sheraton
    Four Points by Sheraton Hotel Weddings

Tracy is phenomenal. I have been working with her and Blvd. Wedding concepts consistently for 5 years. I have never had a single issue with any of her décor or linen. I highly recommend Tracy and Blvd. Wedding Concepts for chair covers, additional linen, and décor!

• H&H Entertainment
    H&H Entertainment Wedding DJs

We have had a few opportunities here at H&H to work along side Blvd Wedding Concepts and can't say enough amazing things about their work. We've seen them many times take an ordinary ballroom and make it extraordinary, their team works tirelessly to ensure that everything they add to the room is done perfectly. Another thing we love about their work is that it is customized for each client, everything from the colors they use in the room to the services they provide is specific to the tastes and wants of each client. Again their team is top notch, we love to work with them, see the transformations they create and see how happy each of their clients is as they walk into the room!

• Soundwave DJ and Photo
    Soundwave DJ and Photo Wedding DJs

Tracy and her staff are absolutely amazing. When we walk into a room and see Tracy setting up, we already know that the end product is going to be stunning. From her table settings, to her linens and everything in between is exactly what you will need to transform a room into perfection. Do not hesitate on hiring Tracy for your next event! She is worth it!

• 2153 Niagara Falls Blvd Buffalo, New York, 14228 See on map
    Summer Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 10am - 5pm Wednesday & Friday: 10am - 4pm Saturday: 9:30 - 12:30 Appointments available evenings and Saturdays Fridays & Saturdays call 1st due to event set ups during prime wedding season.