Blvd Wedding Concepts Reviews

64 | Buffalo, NY

64 Reviews for Blvd Wedding Concepts

64 Blvd Wedding Concepts Reviews

Devon · Married on 08/19/2017

Tracy did everything to bring my vision to life. The only issue is was that we did not have enough time to order samples of fabric swatches - which i do have to say was extremely disappointing. However, she managed to order a different sash for the chairs in a much better color and paid to overnight it. So at the end of the day, the colors (sage and lavender) and linens turned out better than I ever expected. We received so many complements throughout the night, the place truly looked magical. I even provided her flowers for the backs of the chairs, which she was happy to do. We had it on Kloc's Grove garden pavilion, and Tracy's work really transformed the place. Everything looked so beautiful and I really couldn't ask for anything more.

Eliza · Married on 08/12/2017

We walked in and were in awe of the beauty and simplicity of the establishment. We were greeted with a friendly smile and eager to please attitude.....wish we would've found this place sooner, we would have done more business there. Most products were cheaper than vender prices on Amazon!

Kristen · Married on 06/24/2017

We had a great experience with Blvd Wedding Concepts. They were professional and the chair covers we rented were a perfect fit for our venue. I highly recommend them!

Carole · Married on 09/29/2016

Tracy was wonderful to work with! She had so many choices and was very patient while my daughter made her selections. We made quite a few changes to our order and she graciously worked with us! The invitations were printed quickly and we received many compliments on how nice they were. The Chuppah was beautifully decorated, delivered on time and taken down quickly. I would definitely recommend this shop to any bride!

teresa · Married on 09/29/2016

very reliable, answers phone calls and e-mails quickly

I had a great experience with BLVD wedding concepts ! Tracy answered all my questions in a timely fashion and gave great advice! Her staff was also very professional with the set up and I was pleased with how everything turned out. I also used them for my invitations which were edited ordered and in for pick up immediately! I would recommend Blvd Wedding Concepts for a majority of your wedding needs.

Cheryl · Married on 09/24/2016

Tracy is so friendly, nice, patient, flexible. She is open to suggestions and ideas and runs with them. It was a pleasure to work with her. Her supplies are of excellent quality and glamour up the room.

Maxine · Married on 09/18/2016

Tracy was wonderful to work with - always pleasant, always had a smile on her face! The decorations were absolutely gorgeous! My room looked elegant and tasteful - exactly the way I wanted. She has a lot of variety in the showroom to choose from.

Tracy did an amazing job with our centerpieces! I got a lot of compliments on them, and I think that it made the room look beautiful! I trusted her with the look and she fulfilled my expectations and beyond! Also, the chair covers looked amazing with the over lay!

Angie · Married on 04/08/2016

Tracy was wonderful to work with! She helped me find linens for our wedding reception guest tables, cake table, and our head table. She was very professional and knowable, and her store has a lot of unique items for weddings and events! She worked with our venue as to when delivery and removal needed to happen. The linens were of great quality too! They looked amazing! Plus, having our head table stand out was perfect! We loved the look of our wedding and have received many compliments about it!

Christie · Married on 06/20/2015

Nothing but great things to say about these folks! Tracey was easy to get in touch with, easy to get my questions answered and we loved the product. Highly recommended.

• Jillian

Jillian · Married on 05/01/2015

The Ladies at Blvd Wedding Concepts were great. I mostly worked with Tanya. She had a lot of ideas. We rented a cake box from them (which was exactly what I wanted and was going to try to make myself, until I saw they had one!). Silver chair covers and purple bands. They had this unique color which I hadn't seen offered at any other location! I also got a few silk table cloths that I wanted in a specific color. They didn't have it right there, so we looked through a color swatch and they were able to get them in. Also I got my table runner through them. They have a lovely shop to display everything they offer. Friend service and great prices. If you are thinking of checking out their storefront, definitely stop in and see what they have to offer.

• Mrs.Thornes

Lacey · Married on 07/17/2014

Blvd Wedding Concepts was great. Just 2 days before my wedding I decided I wanted chair covers and they made it happen. Not only did they have chair covers to fit my big chairs that I thought I couldn't find covers for they also did not check the next day when my parents dropped them off to see if they got all their covers back.

The sashes looked beautiful! They made the room look awesome!

Tracey was wonderful to work with for my daughter's wedding. Pricing is reasonable. Service and quality were excellent. The tables looked beautiful ! Thank you for everything !

We contracted for chair covers and sashes. They arrived on time and were pleasant to work with. The chair covers looked amazing and I am glad we decided to have them.

Sharon · Married on 02/22/2014

Tracy and staff were wonderful. Helpful and full of ideas. We rented chair bows which were matched perfectly to the dresses, and the table cloth decorations were beautiful. Didn't have to worry about a thing. Would recommend them to anyone. Great job well done!

Amy · Married on 12/31/2013

Blvd Wedding Concepts did a phenomenal job on decorating our wedding venue! I used their table runners and the backdrop behind the head table. The room sparkled, and that's exactly what I had asked for. Thank you again!

Patricia · Married on 12/28/2013

I am the mother of the bride and Tracey helped make her fairy tale wedding come true!

Jacqui · Married on 12/07/2013

Wonderful product, the set up was beautiful; very reasonably priced, was willing to spend a lot of time with us setting up various table settings so that we could get a visual of the final look - a lot of places only offer linen swatches or catalogue pictures. We liked being able to see combinations of the colors and linen styles we were looking at before we made a final decision. Easy to work with, very friendly, and they take care of delivery and pick-up.

• User3922084 · 2+ years ago

We used Blvd Wedding for our wedding in November 2013. We rented table linens, chair covers, chair bows, napkins, and decor for our ceremony. Their selection was great! They carry a lot of stuff that is really on trend that I couldn't find at other places. I think the best part about them (besides their selection) was the service. Tonya and Tracy were awesome and always very helpful. Definitely recommend them!

Linda · Married on 10/20/2013

I used blvd wedding concepts for all our linens, centerpieces, cash box and cake plate for my daughters wedding. The owner and staff went above and beyond to make our event a special and beautiful day. They have quite a selection of rentals to choose from and even purchased a few additional to used at the wedding. I would recommend anyone that is planning a wedding to go see Tracy at Blvd Wedding Concepts, she has a lot of good ideas and will help you start to finish. I found the pricing to be very reasonable.

Kelly · Married on 10/19/2013

They were easy to work with and the chairs looked great.

brittney · Married on 10/19/2013

Everyone was so friendly! They made everything so simple for me and stress free!