77 Greene Street, New York, NY 10012 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

About Nicole Miller

Covetable cuts: sophisticated and modern styles that are versatile and effortlessly chic. Made in New York, with luxurious fabrics, hand beading and impeccable construction.

28 Reviews for Nicole Miller

They have many different styles of dresses and a very reasonable price range. I found my dress right away since I had a particular one in mind but they allowed me to try on any dress that caught my eye. They were very helpful and personable, which made the experience that much better.

Sent on 01/18/2016

Davia gave me a lot of lovely care and attention and professionalism in my appointment. She gave me a lot of good ideas and encouragement and made the whole process very lighthearted and fun! It definitely made a big difference that she is a designer herself and is clearly very knowledgeable about fabrics and styling etc. I would highly encourage any brides I know to come see her.

Sent on 08/09/2016

Kelly · Married on 03/22/2014

I had such a great experience shopping for my wedding dress at Nicole Miller in Soho. Anadina, the store Manager was so instrumental in helping me find the perfect dress. She was so professional and had great suggestions. I could not be happier with the whole experience and am so excited for our big day!

Sent on 09/22/2013