Floravere

New York, NY View map

Floravere is a studio that offers modern wedding gowns for clients throughout New York City. Striving to provide a glamorous experience, these experts will attend to all of your needs, while helping you find your ideal garment. With classic, minimalistic, and romantic gowns to choose from, you can discover the dress that makes you feel as special for your celebration.

Clients can begin their shopping experience by booking an appointment and visiting Floravere’s studio. This store’s relaxed atmosphere allows you to relax while trying on several of your favorite dresses. Working closely with a personal assistant, you can try on a number of designer dresses from around the world. These designs come from names including J. Mitchell, K, Switzer, F. Nightingale, M. Evans, and more. Other garments and items available include:

• Jumpsuits
  • Veils
  • Overskirts
  • Wedding party gifts

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Gowns
Plus Size Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

4.3

• Ingrid
    Ingrid D. Getting married on 06/04/2022

Best wedding dress shopping experience we've had!

I'm the maid of honor and I have accompanied the bride at 3 stores including Floravere. Their wedding dress selection is very elegant and distinct from the common gown styles we were tired of looking at. My friend, the bride, found beautiful dresses and they came in all sizes, so she was restricted to small sample sizes. The lady who helped us was very nice and she didn't push to make a sale. Additionally, we got a lot of champagne and that made the experience even better. My friend found her dream dress and she is so excited to finally wear it on her wedding day and we are proud to be supporting an amazing company like Floravere.
  • Kyle
    Kyle M. Married on 06/12/2021

Personal and beautiful

Absolutely loved my dress. High quality and my seamstress complimented it.
  • Hilary
    Hilary K. Married on 10/18/2020

Amazing, relaxing, refreshing

My stylist Lay was amazing, fun, creative and just my speed. She was realistic with my budget and totally open to my ideas. I can’t even think of enough words to appropriately compliment my experience!!!!! The pop-up location in Philadelphia was so convenient, but after having been to other salons... I can say without a doubt; if I had to drive to New York City, it would have been still worth it!!!!!!!!

18 Jay Street New York, NY, 10013