New York, NY 10004 Map · Phone number

About David Fin

David Fin is a luxury neckwear company that personifies the combination of luxury fashion and giving back to our country. The company has built a unique, direct to consumer business model which sets them apart from all other luxury neckwear companies. David Fin ties are handmade in New York City, from Italy’s finest fabrics. They also help returning veterans find employment through a partnership with Hiring Our Heroes, a program apart of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. Every David Fin product embodies woven silk camouflage to create a fashion statement while reflecting the give back mission.

mg14952000px
mg15542000px

3 Reviews for David Fin

• F

Freddy · Married on 01/27/2017

Purchased my wedding tie from David Fin. I don't think I have ever received as many compliments on any tie I've ever had before. Quality of the fabric was superb, detailed and expertly designed. I could not have been more satisfied. I have since purchased 2 more of their ties and will probably be a lifetime customer. A+++

Sent on 01/26/2017

Alex · Married on 11/05/2016

We ordered 11 ties for my husband and his groomsmen for our wedding. The ties were fantastic and David Fin was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 01/27/2017

Alexander · Married on 09/13/2016

I got a beautiful tie from David Fin for my wedding. I talked to David about the styles I was interested in, and he sent me 3 ties to choose from. He was also very helpful in helping me narrow down and figure out what I wanted. The quality of the product was great, I got a great price, and I am very happy with the entire experience. I'd recommend to anybody looking for a wedding tie, or a tie for any occasion. Great job!

Sent on 01/26/2017

David Fin FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Full Customization, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Customary Attire