Grace Loves Lace

New York, NY View map Visit website

Grace Loves Lace is a wedding dress boutique offering a showroom experience. Couples will find an incredibly warm and welcoming environment with a glass of prosecco or rose tea on arrival. Each client has their own personal styling suite where they can comfortably try on dresses and make memories with their party. This chic, curated space features earthy tones, bright bougainvillea, and accents of rustic décor. Here, you will find plenty of photo opportunities to truly make the most of your visit. This boutique's award-winning wedding gown collection consists of luxurious lace, crepe and silk designs, and gorgeous shoes and jewelry to add the finishing touch. You can also find occasionwear and gowns for your party, making this a one-stop shop for your wedding dress needs.

Grace Loves Lace would love to welcome you to its store and offers appointments so you can have a lavishly exclusive experience. Once there, you'll receive the undivided attention of a professional stylist who can help you create your dream look. Couples can also navigate the store's user-friendly website from the comfort of their own home to find their ideal gown for their special day.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Sample Sales

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Shoes
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

• Jamie
    Jamie P. Married on 04/24/2022

Most beautiful dress i've ever seen

I'm in the wedding industry and have seen this dress for years and dreamt about wearing it on my wedding day. As soon as I got engaged, I went straight to NYC and tried it on. I knew it was the one! Their staff was so friendly. They took my exact measurements and made the dress to fit me perfectly. No alterations necessary! I've gotten so many complements on this dress and would wear it everyday if I could because it was so comforable!

Grace Loves Lace's reply:

Hi Jamie, thanks so much for leaving this incredible feedback! We are so pleased to hear about your wonderful experience with Grace Loves Lace. Should you need anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out. Kindest, The GRACE Team xx
  • Brittany
    Brittany L. Married on 04/09/2022

Beautiful dress and shopping experience!

Most comfortable, high quality lace dresses! I loved them all so much, it was hard to pick one. It was perfect for my destination wedding in Puerto Rico! Highly recommend!

Grace Loves Lace's reply:

Hi Brittany, thanks so much for leaving this incredible feedback! We are so pleased to hear about your wonderful experience with Grace Loves Lace. Should you need anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out. Kindest, The GRACE Team xx
  • Briena
    Briena Married on 03/22/2022

Dreamy experience

I found out about GLL through Pinterest. After following their Instagram page I fell in love with the brand. Visiting the salon was exactly how I expected even down to the music they played. I actually was late to my appointment and still didn’t feel rushed out! I was so grateful! My wedding was 6 days ago and I’m still staring at my dress wishing I could wear it again.

Grace Loves Lace's reply:

Hi Briena, thanks so much for leaving this incredible feedback! We are so pleased to hear about your wonderful experience with Grace Loves Lace. Should you need anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out. Kindest, The GRACE Team xx

Real Weddings

87 photos · 04/25/2019

43 Wooster Street New York, NY, 10013
+14242388190
175-520-0024

Monday: 9:00-6:00 Tuesday: 9:00-6:00 Wednesday: 9:00-6:00 Thursday: 9:00-8:30 Friday: 9:00-6:00 Saturday: 9:00-7:00 Sunday: 9:00-7:00
Location of (Grace Loves Lace)

Other vendors in New York City for your wedding