Grace Loves Lace Reviews

21 Reviews for Grace Loves Lace

• Lucia

Lucia Martini · Getting married on 01/04/2022

Love my Dress!

A few weeks ago, I went to NY store without an appointment (came from Argentina). I saw the wedding dress of my dreams and I bought it!!
    Can't wait till the wedding day to wear it! I'm Super happy!

Sent on 02/24/2020

Hi Lucia,
    Thank you for sharing your GLL experience with us! It is so exciting when you find your dream gown on the spot and we cannot wait to see you in your gown on your special day! If we can ever assist you with anything else, please don't hesitate to ask!
  • Kathy

Kathy · Getting married on 03/13/2021

Super Excited

I totally thought I was going with the Camille dress but instantly fell in love with the Rosa dress, it was a pleasure working with Gabby in the NYC office..I always knew I was going to be a GLL bride, I’d highly recommend GLL anytime.

Sent on 04/26/2019

Hello Kathy!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with Gabby at our New York showroom!

We love hearing from our brides and their experience with our showroom stylists. We always do our very best to ensure that each and every bride has a unique and memorable experience with us, we are so glad that you felt this way!

Warmest regards,
    Sammy xx

Jessica wagner · Married on 10/04/2020

perfection

I have been to the NY location and am in love with the dresses and quality, i will be returning 11/29 to purchase

Sent on 11/14/2019

Hi Jessica,
    Thank you so much for sharing your review!
    We are so happy to hear how much you adore our gowns.
    We can't wait to welcome you back to our NY showroom to secure your dream dress!
  • Rae

Rae Alexandra · Married on 09/12/2020

Most comfortable dress ever!

Absolutely loved my Bonita gown, I feel so comfortable and beautiful the whole day!

Sent on 09/15/2020

Grace Loves Lace's reply:

Hi Rae, thank you so much for your kind review! We are so happy to hear how much you loved your Bonita gown. It means so much to us to hear from our brides after their special day! Thank you for choosing GLL xx
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 07/19/2020

Intending to purchase from GLL

I've been obsessed with GLL for years and when I got engaged they were the first (and only) dress designer I considered. I've already selected and fallen in love with my gown. I intend to go back for a follow up appointment to purchase, now that we have our venue and date set. I can't wait to wear GLL on my wedding day!!!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Hi Sara,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to share your lovely review!
    We are delighted to hear that you have chosen a GLL gown for your special day and we can't wait to welcome you back to officially become a GLL bride. If there is anything else we can assist you with in the meantime please don't hesitate to ask, we are always here to help!
  • Bridget

Bridget · Married on 01/04/2020

Dress experience

I had a wonderful time selecting my gown at grace loves lace. The service was amazing. They were friendly and didn’t put any pressure on my to make a decision. I’m so excited about my dress. Their designers are amazing!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Hi Bridget,
    Thank you so much for getting in touch and sharing your lovely review! We are so happy to hear how much you enjoyed your experience with us. We can't wait to see photos from your special day! If there is anything else we can do for you leading up to your wedding day please don't hesitate to ask.
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/06/2019

My dream dress and experiance

When I tried on my dress from GLL I immediately fell in love. Their dresses are so unique and there's really nothing else that compares. My experience was so great going to their showroom in NYC. After I ordered my dress it arrived when they said and I wanted to make some small changes. So I sent it back and I couldn't believe how quickly it came back and fit perfectly! It was so beautiful and comfortable and I am so happy I got to wear the dress of my dreams on my wedding day.

Sent on 10/31/2019

Hi Kelly,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to share your lovely review and photos!
    We are so happy to hear how much you enjoyed your experience at our New York showroom and how comfortable you were in your dress on your special day. You looked absolutely incredible!
    If there is anything else at all that we can do for you please don't hesitate to ask.

Haley Bourne · Married on 09/07/2019

Absolutely perfect

I couldn’t have chosen a better dress. It was gorgeous and so comfortable!!!

Sent on 09/27/2019

Hi Haley,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review!
    We are so happy to hear how much you loved your GLL gown. We love nothing more than hearing from our brides after their special day!
    We would love to see photos if you would like to send them to our team at realweddings@graceloveslace.com

• Lara

Lara · Married on 08/17/2019

LOVE Grace Loves Lace!

I wore a Grace Loves Lace dress at my wedding this past August.
    I felt beautiful, comfortable and the lace detail on the dress was so special! I highly recommend going to Christina at the Soho location. She was so helpful and great to work with!

Sent on 01/08/2020

Hi Lara,
    Thank you so much for sharing your lovely review!
    We love nothing more than hearing how comfortable on brides are in our dresses!
    We are also delighted to hear how much you enjoyed your time at our Soho showroom.
    Thank you for choosing GLL for your big day!
  • Hayley

Hayley Cass · Married on 07/19/2019

Hayley Cass with Cien

The Cien gown was so extraordinarily beautiful. The experience was perfect from beginning to end. My daughter looked and felt amazing and the dress was the talk of the day!! This is a picture of Hayley being escorted by her dad.

Sent on 07/22/2019

Grace Loves Lace's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing this review and lovely photo of your daughter Hayley! She looked so beautiful in her Cien gown. We are so happy we were able to be a part of her special day! Xx

Lydia Simmons · Married on 07/08/2019

Unique. Timeless. Beautiful.

Would recommend Grace Loves Lace to every single bride. No dresses can compare with this company, and if you want to find a unique & beautiful dress, this is your place.

Sent on 08/26/2019

Hi Lydia,

Thank you for taking the time to share your lovely review and beautiful pictures with us!

We really appreciate the kind words! You looked exquisite in your Rosa gown!

If there is anything that we can assist you with in the future, please don't hesitate to ask!

• Gloria

Gloria · Married on 07/06/2019

Wedding dress

I got married July 6th 2019 and this is the only place I went to look for my wedding dress. I went to the Venice location that was beautiful and I got the cien dress with ivory lining and the henri veil In ivory and I love them so so much! I got so many compliments and it fit me perfect I had to do no alterations to it!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Grace Loves Lace's reply:

Hi Gloria, thank you so much for sharing these beautiful photos! We are so happy to hear how much you loved your experience at our LA showroom. You looked incredible in our Cien gown with the Henri Veil! Thank you again for choosing GLL for your special day. Xx

Marikate · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing experience

My dress was absolutely gorgeous. The New York store was so nice and Gabby was super helpful. The dress came in beautiful packaging. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 06/28/2019

Grace Loves Lace's reply:

Hi Marikate, thank you for your kind review! We are thrilled to hear how much you loved your experience with Gabby at our New York showroom. You looked so beautiful on your special day! Thank you again for choosing GLL. Xx
  • Mj

Megan · Married on 06/12/2019

Lovely gown

Marrying in Santorini, I already knew I wanted the Tara gown. It was simple, yet beautiful. From the moment I put it on, I love it. The stretch lace, no zippers. It was perfect. I was comfortable AND I felt like a princess.

Sent on 08/06/2019

Hi Meg,

Thank you so much for taking your time to share such a lovely review and your stunning photographs with us! You were such a beautiful GLL bride!

We are happy to hear how much you loved your gorgeous Tara gown!

Please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can help you with.

• Trista

Trista · Married on 06/01/2019

Gia 2.0 Dress

I flew from Maryland to LA to have my dress fitting at Grace Loves Lace. The experience was once in a lifetime. They made my bridal party feel special. GLL created a one of a kind dress that fit perfectly.

Sent on 08/11/2019

Hi Trista,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review about your experience at our LA showroom!

We are so happy to hear how perfectly your gown fitted, we have no doubt that you were a stunning GLL bride!

If there is ever anything else that we can assist with, please don't hesitate to contact us.

• Katelyn

Katelyn Wentland · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing, comfortable and so elegant

Grace loves lace was such a pleasure to work with. From the amazing show room in LA to the girls at customer service in Australia. I got so many compliments on my Alexandra dress and it was so comfortable all night long. It was everything I had ever dreamed of for my wedding day! I would recommend them to everyone I know getting married !!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Hi Katelyn,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your gorgeous photos and such a kind review!

We love nothing more than hearing from our brides following their big day and we are so pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your experience with us!

Thank you for choosing GLL for your wedding- you were one heck of a bride!

Kindest regards,
    Angela and the GLL team xx
  • Julie

Julie Odden · Married on 09/29/2018

Top quality service and product

My experience with Grace Loves Lace is all in all suberB!! Their level of professionalism and service cannot be compared to anyone I've ever purchased from ever. They answer super quickly to all inquires, and their way to handle the whole process from ordering to delivery jus makes you feel really taken care of all the way.

I was so lucky to get married in the beautiful inca gown. The Gown itself is just undescribably gorgeous. But it is also so incredibly comfortable to wear. I even had a specially tailored second dress (that was pretty expensive), which I ended up not wearing due to the inca being so comfortable. It is so easy to slip into, and the slik that touches the body is just fantastic!!!
    Grace Loves Lave really provides high quality service and dresses. i highly recommend

Sent on 11/01/2018

Hi Julie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a lovely review. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with us at Grace Loves Lace!

You looked so beautiful in our Inca gown! These photos are truly incredible.

Thank you for choosing GLL for your special day! Please don't hesitate to get in touch if there is anything else we can do for you xx
  • Tanisha

Tanisha · Married on 09/30/2017

Loved my dress

I loved my Dress! It fit perfectly and was so comfortable! The Grace Loves Lace team was awesome as well.

Sent on 09/05/2019

Hi Tanisha,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your lovely feedback with us!

We are delighted to hear how much you loved wearing you gown on your special day!

Please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else that we can assist you with in the future!

Warmest regards,
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 12/17/2015

The Dress of My Dreams

I have been in love with GLL since finding them on Pintrest when I was 15. They did not disappoint. The dress was literally a dream come true. Absolutely gorgeous!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Hi Leah,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review!
    We are so happy that you chose GLL for your special day and got to wear one of our dresses after years of dreaming about our gowns.
    We would love to see photos from your wedding if you would like to send them to our team at realweddings@graceloveslace.com
  • Vera

Vera Karmebäck · Married on 02/16/2019

Great customer service

The GLL team was super helpful and responsive in helping me decide on the style and size. I did the entire order online and never visited a showroom, and had a great experience. I love that GLL is forward thinking, focussed on comfort and ease, sustainable - it suited me 100 %!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Hi Vera,

Thank you for your beautiful review!
    Your kind words mean a lot to us, and we are so happy that you had such a positive experience ordering online.

If there is anything else we can assist you with, please don't ever hesitate to reach out.

Mia xx

Cassidy Pospisil · Married on 03/21/2020

2.0

Love Dallas location

I had such a good experience at GLL in Dallas! Emily the showroom manager is incredible. My only complaint is that, because it's an Australian company, their return policy isn't as flexible. You can only return for store credit, and it has to be within 7 days, which is a pretty short amount of time to make a decision like that about something as major as a wedding dress.
    But as for the Dallas location specifically, I absolutely fell in love with it! The store itself and the women that work there are amazing.

Sent on 07/16/2019

Hi Cassidy,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review!
    We are so happy to hear how much you enjoyed your experience at our Dallas showroom with Emily!
    We appreciate your thoughts on our exchange policy. If you are ordering a made-to-order gown we are unable to offer a refund or exchange, as your dress would have been made especially for you to your custom size range and height. However, this ensures the best possible fit. If you are ordering a ready-to-wear gown you can exchange and you do need to get in touch with our After Sales team within 7 days of delivery to arrange this. You would then have 21 days to return your gown to us. Your stylist is always available to assist you and guide you to make sure you are choosing the perfect GLL style for your special day. If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask, we are always here to help!