Grace Loves Lace Reviews

Grace Loves Lace 7
  • Kathy

Kathy · Getting married on 04/18/2020

Super Excited

I totally thought I was going with the Camille dress but instantly fell in love with the Rosa dress, it was a pleasure working with Gabby in the NYC office..I always knew I was going to be a GLL bride, I’d highly recommend GLL anytime.

Sent on 04/26/2019
    Grace Loves Lace 8

Hello Kathy!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with Gabby at our New York showroom!

We love hearing from our brides and their experience with our showroom stylists. We always do our very best to ensure that each and every bride has a unique and memorable experience with us, we are so glad that you felt this way!

Warmest regards,
    Sammy xx
  • Bridget

Bridget · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Dress experience

I had a wonderful time selecting my gown at grace loves lace. The service was amazing. They were friendly and didn’t put any pressure on my to make a decision. I’m so excited about my dress. Their designers are amazing!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Hi Bridget,
    Thank you so much for getting in touch and sharing your lovely review! We are so happy to hear how much you enjoyed your experience with us. We can't wait to see photos from your special day! If there is anything else we can do for you leading up to your wedding day please don't hesitate to ask.
    Kindest regards,
    Kate xx
  • Katelyn

Katelyn Wentland · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing, comfortable and so elegant

Grace loves lace was such a pleasure to work with. From the amazing show room in LA to the girls at customer service in Australia. I got so many compliments on my Alexandra dress and it was so comfortable all night long. It was everything I had ever dreamed of for my wedding day! I would recommend them to everyone I know getting married !!

Sent on 10/21/2018
    Grace Loves Lace 18
    Grace Loves Lace 19
    Grace Loves Lace 20

Hi Katelyn,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your gorgeous photos and such a kind review!

We love nothing more than hearing from our brides following their big day and we are so pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your experience with us!

Thank you for choosing GLL for your wedding- you were one heck of a bride!

Kindest regards,
    Angela and the GLL team xx
  • Julie

Julie Odden · Married on 09/29/2018

Top quality service and product

My experience with Grace Loves Lace is all in all suberB!! Their level of professionalism and service cannot be compared to anyone I've ever purchased from ever. They answer super quickly to all inquires, and their way to handle the whole process from ordering to delivery jus makes you feel really taken care of all the way.

I was so lucky to get married in the beautiful inca gown. The Gown itself is just undescribably gorgeous. But it is also so incredibly comfortable to wear. I even had a specially tailored second dress (that was pretty expensive), which I ended up not wearing due to the inca being so comfortable. It is so easy to slip into, and the slik that touches the body is just fantastic!!!
    Grace Loves Lave really provides high quality service and dresses. i highly recommend

Sent on 11/01/2018
    Grace Loves Lace 26
    Grace Loves Lace 27
    Grace Loves Lace 28

Hi Julie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a lovely review. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with us at Grace Loves Lace!

You looked so beautiful in our Inca gown! These photos are truly incredible.

Thank you for choosing GLL for your special day! Please don't hesitate to get in touch if there is anything else we can do for you xx