Naomi Lynn Photography

Naomi Lynn Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

About Naomi Lynn Photography

My name is Naomi and I am so happy you decided to visit! I absolutely love being a fine art wedding photographer! Every wedding is unique and every love story is special. I believe in fate and true love (yes I’m a dreamer…lol). One of my favorite things is hearing the bride’s story of when they found out that he was “the one.” I feel very honored to be a part of everyone’s special day and capture the uniqueness and beauty that my couples have grown to have with one another.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Multi. Locations (3)
One Event/Day (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Albums (1)

I had a destination wedding in Jamaica and Naomi came to stay at my resort and caputure the most remeberable time of our lives! She is absolutely amazing, sweet, kind and knows what she is doing!!! If you want amazing photos she is the one!!!

Profile Picture Nikki, 12/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Working with Naomi Lynn Photographey was one of the best decision I made while planning my wedding. Every day I look at my wedding pictures displayed on my wall I think of blessed I am. My pictures turned out so amazing that I can literally relive the entire day. Naomi was not only nice and personable but she was part of the reason why I stayed calm and collective the whole day. I would highly recommend Naomi Lynn photography.

Profile Picture Katelynn, 8/27/16, 1 Review

Proofs
Save the Date
3 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
I've DJ'ed a number of Weddings over the last several years with Naomi and have seen her work --- it's truly amazing and her 'eye' for photography is a gift. When hiring a wedding photographer you will get what you need if you hire Naomi: Personality, professionalism, wedding experience, and incredible pictures. I highly recommend meeting with her to discuss your Wedding needs!

Events

Naomi Lynn Photography is a wedding photographer from Washington, DC. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Maryland, Virginia, and West Virginia. Naomi Lynn Photography is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the DC Metro wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in a Contemporary Style for Engagement/ Wedding Photography.