2724 Dorr Ave Bay, Fairfax, VA 22031 Map · Phone number

About MTrue.Photography

MTrue.Photography is specialized in Fine Art weddings combining elements of contemporary photojournalism and traditional photography to best capture the most beautiful memories of one of the most important days of your life. Based in Virginia and serving DC,MD and global. Available for destination weddings. http://www.mtruephotography.com
info@mtruephotography.com

2e61e81bceaad715 1276727809126 formaltabitha

6 Reviews for MTrue.Photography

• Tabitha

Tabitha · Married on 06/12/2010

Monica is great to work with. She takes beautiful pictures and is quick to add them to her website. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/07/2010

Lolita · Married on 03/06/2010

I Love Monica, a true professional and an amazing talent! If you want a photographer who will listen to your needs, be on time, create a work of art not simple pictures for your wedding than Monica is the one for you. Monica is outstanding wedding photographer, me being a fashion model it was very hard to choose the photographer who can live up to my high expectations and i have searched for months before i found Monica. Her style is amazing, you will get the kind of pictures that are good enough for wedding magazine to publish! You will feel like a super model! Her attention to detail, amazing eye for that perfect shot and exceptional photoshoop skills makes her priceless!!!!!!

Sent on 03/16/2010

Angee · Married on 01/01/2010

MTrue Photography made my wedding day the best day of my life, Not only was Monica a TRUE professional, I received the most amazing images that I have ever seen. She was very professional and the cost of her services were extremely affordable and it fit my budget. We all know how exspenses are a true factor in any wedding and to find such an amazing photographer as Monica True I was truely blessed to have her photograph my special day. Without her being there I don't think I would have had such an amazing experience and walk alway with some amazing images that i will charish for the rest of my life.

I highly recommend MTRUE Photography!!!

Thank you Monica for being an amazing person and Photographer!!!

Sent on 02/10/2010

MTrue.Photography FAQ

• Lisa Carter McPhee Makeup Artist (DC/MD/VA/NY)
    Lisa Carter McPhee Makeup Artist (DC/MD/VA/NY) Wedding Hair & Makeup

Monica is a great photographer. I love working with her. I don't think that there is anything she would ask of me I wouldn't try my best to do. I have gotten some of the best photos from working with her. If you want someone who capture you at your best, Monica is answer.

• 2724 Dorr Ave Bay Fairfax, 22031 See on map