Austin, TX, Austin, TX 78735 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Momentous Weddings, Events & Designs

Based in Austin, Texas, Momentous Weddings, Events & Designs helps to-be-weds create dream weddings. Owner Carissa builds relationships with the couples she works with and relishes each opportunity to help create moments of pure romance. She listens to those stepping down the aisle to learn about their vision for the event, taking this as inspiration for everything she does. Carissa is also available to travel for destination weddings.

Momentous Weddings, Events & Designs offers a comprehensive service that supports couples from booking their venue to their first dance and everything in between. Carissa presents a range of options including full planning and event design, as well as partial planning. These packages include budget analysis, vendor management, venue design, and more. For those who have their big day organized but need a little help during the event, Carissa also offers a day-of coordination service.

Follow Momentous Weddings, Events & Designs on
prospecthouse ceremony 011 51 1953485 158405909493671

9 Reviews for Momentous Weddings, Events & Designs

Katherine Beale · Getting married on 05/02/2022

A Guiding Light

I cannot possibly express in this short review just how integral Carissa and her MWED team was to achieving the wedding of my dreams!! We had a long engagement, so I figured I could handle planning the wedding all on my own and just use my venue's "day-of" coordinator...but before I knew it we were only a few months out and I had such anxiety about all the million little loose ends that needed to be taken care of, not to mention uncertainty about my design choices. So I decided to look into hiring a planner. I knew instantly from our very first meeting that I could trust Carissa with absolutely every detail-no matter how big or how small! She is so sweet, kind, and professional, and her work ethic is truly impressive. She is uniquely qualified to handle every aspect of your wedding because she has experience with every aspect from design and construction of wedding dresses to all the nitty gritty business and logistics stuff! She took all the pressure off of me while still keeping me in control of the entire process. I received many comments from my other vendors saying how organized Carissa was and how easy she was to work with, which made their jobs so much easier!

The day of went off without a hitch! In fact, it was even more beautiful than my husband and I even imagined, thanks in large part to Carissa's discerning eye for design! The MWED team was there the entire day making sure things ran smoothly. Carissa again was a guiding light throughout the whole thing, and I honestly cannot imagine how things would have gone without her! My family and the wedding party were all in awe of her too! Somehow she manages to be everywhere at once, and keep track of everyone, which seems like it would be like herding cats!!

I cannot recommend her highly enough, truly the best decision I made throughout the entire process!

Sent on 03/24/2020

Kelsey Nickerson · Getting married on 08/02/2020

The most amazing planner, I feel so lucky to have worked with Carissa!

I don’t even know where to start! From the moment I first talked to Carissa on the phone, I knew I wanted to hire her as our wedding coordinator. I went and met her for coffee and instantly felt like I had known her forever! Her demeanor is so professional but she is just so sweet and caring and takes the time to listen to everything. You can tell how much she cares about her clients and wants them to feel heard! She has so much experience in the industry and just made me feel so calm throughout the entire process because I had so much confidence in what she was doing!

Carissa went above and beyond for us and we can not thank her enough! We were planning our wedding in Austin, but most of our family and friends were all traveling from the east coast to be with us on our special day. My mom especially wanted to be involved in the planning process from afar and Carissa did absolutely everything to make her feel included the entire time which meant so much to us. Whenever my mom was in Austin, Carissa blocked off her day to make sure she could spend time with us. We always took way too much of her time, but she was so gracious and just made us feel so at ease with everything!

She responded to any question I had so quickly and is just so organized and on top of everything. I truly felt like I had nothing to worry about because Carissa took care of it all! We brought in so much for our wedding on our own and Carissa made sure everything was all set and I could not have imagined it coming together the way that it did. She made every detail work so perfectly and I could tell just how much she cared to make sure everything was right! She was doing a million and one things on the day of our wedding but all in the background and was just quietly running everything so so smoothly! I honestly can’t think of one thing I would have changed!

Being able to have a friend through the process and someone you trust completely with your special day made planning our wedding just so fun and exciting. Carissa truly took the stress out of it! I know that anyone who takes the time to meet or talk with her will instantly feel the exact same way. We can’t thank you enough, Carissa!!!

Sent on 03/19/2020

Momentous Weddings, Events & Designs FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil

• Momentous Weddings, Events & Designs 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Austin, TX Austin, TX, 78735 See on map
    (512) 693 - 9542 (Phone number)
    Monday - Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
    Location of (Momentous Weddings, Events & Designs)