5806 Kayview Dr, Austin, TX 78749 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About The Music Coordinator

Although I have 18 years of music experience, my life as a professional DJ started in 2017. After touring a venue to prep for an upcoming wedding, I felt there was an opportunity to help my couples by not just being a DJ, but so much more. It was that Spring that The Music Coordinator was born. Need a DJ? Need a Plan? Choose Me.

I'm a premier wedding and special event entertainer based in Austin, TX. I've continued to grow in my passion for making couples' weddings as spectacular as they can be - complete with top-of-the-line service and support, an immense music catalog spanning multiple genres, and a vision that will make your special day unique!

Weddings. Parties. Corporate Events. You name it, I've got music for it!

First, I'll meet with you to discuss your ideas and timeline. Next, I'll offer different package options to meet your specific needs and budget. Finally, I'll ensure that your dream becomes a reality when everything we've coordinated behind the scenes, comes to life. All you'll need to do is kick back, relax, and party!

Let's talk - and see how we can start making the event of your dreams, today!

Follow The Music Coordinator on

The Music Coordinator 3
The Music Coordinator 4
  • Mindy

Mindy · Married on 04/26/2019

Hire Trey for your Wedding!

Trey is definitely more than a DJ. He helped us with our timeline, with our song list and emceed our wedding. Originally, we were going to have three different areas during the night of the wedding - ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Trey made sure he had all the equipment necessary to make sure there was music at every part of the night. At our rehearsal, we switched things around so the cocktail hour was next to the ceremony area. Trey was awesome with the last-minute change. He even came to our rehearsal to make sure everything would be covered! So professional and an all-around nice guy! Thank you, Trey!!

Sent on 05/02/2019

The Music Coordinator's reply:

Thank you Mindy for the kind words. I’m so glad that everything worked out for your special day and I’m happy that I could be a part of it. It was a lot of fun!

Kacey Babineaux · Married on 11/17/2018

The Music Coordinator is more than a music coordinator

My wife and I found try by accident: we mentioned to my hair stylist that we were looking for a DJ for our wedding and she said the husband of one of the other stylists DJ’d a salon party. It was the best accident because Trey is great.
    When we first met with him, we gave him a vibe of the music we wanted: Sam Cooke/Motown/Leon Bridges/R&B/The Suffers. He asked us about anything that should definitely be avoided – country - and if we wanted a few typical wedding dances - think Cupid Shuffle.
    Months went by and about two weeks out he sent us a Spotify playlist link to have us add any songs we absolutely wanted him to play. (Full disclosure: we are idiots who did not know how to use this and did not take advantage of it.) We met with him again two days before our wedding to finalize everything and go over the event. This was where we saw Trey’s attention to the details: he had made a timeline that even the hotel event coordinator ended up using as her guide for the evening – she also loved Trey and found him a pleasure to work with.
    Because we only gave Trey a theme for the music, we didn’t know what he was going to play but we loved all of it. The pace and flow of the songs he picked was exactly what we were going for. Even my wife’s mother, who is not the easiest to please, loved all the music and the job Trey did.
    Unfortunately, we don’t know anyone who isn’t already married, but if we did we would definitely recommend they hire Trey as their wedding DJ.

Sent on 02/05/2019

The Music Coordinator's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. I’m glad that you and Emily ( as well as everyone else) had so much fun!

The Music Coordinator FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 950.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,350.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 250.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

• 5806 Kayview Dr Austin, TX, 78749 See on map