1508 Southport Drive, Austin, TX 78704 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,495
  • Deals 1

About Ringer Entertainment

Ringer Entertainment is a premier wedding DJ and entertainment service in Austin, Texas. This collective of talented DJ and live musicians was formed by Aaron Miller and Cory Dennis. They played together in an Austin band before deciding to take their music careers to the next level with event music and production services. Ringer Entertainment is detail-oriented and professional, offering you a one of a kind experience that will keep guests on the dance floor. They are the best in the business and will help you create the wedding of the century.

Ringer Entertainment provides DJ and MC, live band, and photo booth rental services for weddings of every style and budget. They will meet with you for a one on one consultation to discuss your ideas, music tastes, and ideal budget. Acoustic musicians are available for your ceremony and cocktail hour. Ringer Entertainment will also provide microphones for your ceremony. Uplighting and professional sound equipment are provided with all DJ packages.

Follow Ringer Entertainment on

ringer pic 1 51 1032587

5 Reviews for Ringer Entertainment

• Errica

Errica Williams - Henke · Married on 03/11/2019

Danced my heart out to the perfect wedding soundtrack!

WOW - all I can say is W O W. The Ringer Ent. boys knocked the music for our big day out of the park. I can't speak highly enough about their services, standards and fantastic personality (not to mention how spiffy they both looked!!) during our wedding. Communication through planning was seamless and they were always available to answer questions. I loved using their user-friendly system to list all my requested songs.

It was so important to us to truly immerse our guests in the sounds of our love story. That meant having focused genres of music during different parts of our wedding day and even though I provided many songs, Ringer used their expertise to fill out those moments and make them perfect. I remember taking photos with my groom during cocktail hour and hearing so many of our favorite songs in the distance thinking - I'm so glad they played that song!

Every moment was perfectly timed, and if I could bottle up the soundtrack for our big day, I would. It was executed flawlessly by Ringer Ent.

Sent on 11/18/2019

Aaron Miller · Married on 12/16/2018

World Class DJ & Customer Service!!

Ringer Entertainment is world class!! I booked them for a wedding and they were excellent! Jonathan was incredibly responsive and made sure we had the perfect package for our event. Cory, the DJ has clearly been doing this for a long time as his mixes kept the dancefloor full all night and the sound was top notch! My wife and I are huge music fans so this was important to us. Having Jonathan there to coordinate with us and our planner made it run so smooth and we knew we were in great hands all night! I've been recommending them to friends ever since and ill continue to recommend them!!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Chris H. · Married on 12/07/2018

Perfect Experience

I hired Ringer for a formal professional Christmas party. They arrived on time, set up with little to no guidance and it went seamlessly. They had reached out ahead of time to get a sense of the music we would want and then came with a hand picked custom playlist that went over very well. What made it especially nice is the high end equipment they used that allowed the music to be heard throughout the venue evenly and was not too loud or too quiet in any area. A guest at the party reached out to me the next day asking for their information for a get together she was having as well. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 01/24/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Ringer Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1295.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1495.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
    South Asian
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball

• Ringer Entertainment 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 1508 Southport Drive Austin, Texas, 78704 See on map
    Location of (Ringer Entertainment)