San Francisco, CA 94121 Map · Phone number

About Miracle Events

Planning an incredible event? Then you've come to the right place.

Miracle Events has a reputation of listening to our customers' needs. Becasue we know how unique our clients are, we take the time to really understand your exact wishes and desires and then turn them into workable plans. We make sure that all the details that you want to include work together to form a fabulous event that won't be forgotten any time soon. We take care of everything, allowing you the freedom to focus all of your attention on your guests and the event's goals.

Miracle Events strives to form lasting partnership with our clients. Working with us, you can expect quick responses to your needs and budgets. Through our company, you gain access to the top quality consulting and coordination services that work within any budget. Whether it is a wedding or a corporate event with ten guests or five hundred, our professional staff will help make sure that your event is an astounding success.

• Extraordinary Weddings
Drinks
121607weddingphoto2

21 Reviews for Miracle Events

Katie · Married on 05/25/2013

I cannot say enough about Lana and team at Miracle Events. They were our day of coordinators for our wedding in May 2013. There were to-do lists to help us plan, coordination sheets to make sure they had all the details they needed for the day of and multiple planning sessions in order to make sure Lana and the Miracle Event Staff knew every detail for our big day.

For the rehearsal and wedding day Lana and team kept my husband and I on task and on target for the wedding of our dreams. They set up all our decor beautifully and made sure every part was in their place.

I highly recommend Miracle Events for your wedding. They came to me highly recommended by a good friend and I highly recommend them to anyone who is getting married that I meet.

Sent on 11/10/2013

Vika · Married on 04/06/2013

My husband and I are so thankful for everything Lana did for us for our wedding last Saturday. We really appreciate all of her hard work and support throughout our wedding planning process. Lana was very professional, caring, supportive, detail-oriented and was always available to meet with us and answer all of our questions (and believe me we had a ton of questions!!). Lana made our wedding absolutely perfect! We recommend her to every bride and groom in search of a professional and an amazing coordinator!

Sent on 04/14/2013
  • Y

yana · Married on 02/02/2013

Svetlana was an amazing wedding planner!

She was reliable, responsive, and answered all of my questions immediately.
    If there were any problems, she was right on top of it. When our transportation person told us two days before the wedding, that the shuttle he promised was not available - she took care of it in 15 minutes.

She was incredibly well organized and made sure that my wedding went perfectly. It was a great feeling that on my wedding day I did not have to worry about anything, because Svetlana was there to take care of it.

Fantastic to work with, lovely person! Can't say enough good things about her.

Hands down, no question, she was the best investment i could have made for the wedding. Honestly, dont know what I would have done without her.

Sent on 03/02/2013

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Miracle Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military

• Choco Studio & City Hall Wedding Photographer Wedding Photographers

Lana is amazing - detail oriented, experienced and informative. Highly recommend her!

• Non-Stop Productions Wedding Bands

Great selection of services, exceptional attention to details, 100% reliability make Miracle Events the best choice for any celebration. They are a true pleasure to work with, always ready to help, solution-oriented, and overall fantastic! We highly recommend Miracle Events and look forward to working again with this great company in the nearest future.

• Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Miracle Events to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• San Francisco, 94121 See on map
    4156680707 (Fax Number)
    Location of (Miracle Events)