Boyds, MD 20841 Map · Phone number

About Meyer Gladstone Photography

Clients often ask what I enjoy most about photography. The answer is simple: a camera in my hand allows me to capture a moment in time. It is my belief that no two moments are ever the same, regardless of whether they're spontaneous or purposefully envisioned. That, to me, is one of life's great joys and one of the greatest joys of photography.

As a wedding and portrait photographer, my job is to capture you at your best, either in the studio or on location, candid or posed. As we work together, my focus is entirely on you from start to finish. I believe that portraits should be fun for both the subject and the photographer, and one of my main goals when taking your picture is to ensure that you enjoy the experience as much as I do.

My business is built on referrals, and this, to me, is the greatest compliment. I understand that this comes with certain expectations; I strive not only to meet, but to exceed these expectations, each and every time. I offer packages that can be customized to meet your needs and budget.

Contact me today to discuss your special day

meyer@meyergladstonephotography.com

1205wedding134
1205wedding240

5 Reviews for Meyer Gladstone Photography

Martin · Married on 05/27/2018

Meyer did the photography for my recent wedding. He is terrific to work with. His photos were amazing. He even brought along an assistant an no extra charge. I highly recommend him. His prices were also extremely reasonable!
    Marty

Sent on 06/09/2018

Peggy · Married on 02/08/2014

Meyer is a wonderful, friendly, and personable photographer. We were very happy with our pictures and photo album. We had two photographers for the day so we could have the beginning captured from both of us and it allowed for multiple shots at different angles. If you are looking for an honest and hard working photographer that will work with you to make your day perfect, then you found him.

Sent on 06/19/2014
  • User4197227 · 2+ years ago

Our wedding was in the fall of 2013. Meyer's photography services were far and away the best we could have imagined, and beyond anything we could have imagined for the price. We were fortunate enough to have heard of Meyer through personal references. We were impressed with his work, but we met other photographers too, just to make sure we weren't being biased. Nobody else we met came close to matching Meyer's passion, professionalism, or the kind of care he routinely puts into creating albums.

Meyer truly understands that your wedding day lives on through your photos, which is why, despite having done a scoping trip with us at the venue prior to the wedding, he showed up two hours early on the day itself to scope backdrops and match them with the appropriate time in the evening as the lighting changed. During family photos, he and his partner did a great job of making everyone comfortable and relaxed. When my brother- and sister-in-law saw the sunset silhouette photos Meyer had taken of us, they were floored, in no small part because they had spent a fortune on a different photographer. Our parents, relatives and friends absolutely loved Meyer's photos and albums. If we had the opportunity to choose our vendors again, we would choose Meyer without question. In fact, we have already recommended him to multiple friends getting married.

Sent on 06/23/2014

Meyer Gladstone Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Boyds, 20841 See on map