Melissa Hoffmann Makeup and Hair Artist

San Jose, CA View map

I am a Professional Makeup and Hair Artist and licensed Esthetician, servicing the Bay Area, Northern California and Tahoe/Reno area. I am a former Freelance Artist with Laura Mercier and MAC Cosmetics. I have experience with a wide range of the best cosmetic products and an extensive kit to cover any look you can imagine. I specialize in Bridal, Fashion and Beauty, Editorial, Boudoir, and my work has been featured on the cover of Real Weddings Magazine, as well as in Sacramento Magazine, M Magazine, and other publications. I am fun and easy to work with, and very professional and sanitary. I love helping brides look their best for their special day and helping to bring out the vision that they see for themselves. I am available for weddings, engagement photos, boudoir photo sessions, and any other special event you would like an artist to enhance your beauty. Please check out my website to see more of my work, www.melissahoffmann.com. Looking forward to working with you !

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$400.00

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$300.00

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$130.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$400.00

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$300.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$130.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$300.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$300.00

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$300.00

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$300.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$130.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

Ashley Married on 10/22/2016
    Melissa was beyond great to work with! She captured my desired makeup look: flawless, breathable, long-wearing & not overdone. A dedicated professional and a pleasure to work with. I continue to tell people that I come across in their wedding planning stages to choose their photographer and makeup/hair stylist wisely. Why? Mainly since you will be spending the majority of your wedding day with both so their personality and service add to the atmosphere of the day. Melissa was a calm presence in the bustle of getting ready. A part of the lovely memories of our day!
  • User1695426 2+ years ago
    Using Melissa for my hair and makeup on my wedding day was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding day. She was incredible. Not only did my makeup look natural and flawless, my hair stayed all night, and Melissa was a joy to work with. She was incredibly calming on what is inevitably a stressful and emotionally-charged day.

I had Melissa stay through my ceremony. During photos, she helped adjust my makeup, veil and hair so that it looked amazing in every picture. She also touched up my bridesmaids. And after the ceremony, which I cried through, she did some major touch ups so that I would look perfect for my party.

I highly recommend Melissa!! She is the best!
    Amber Married on 11/24/2013
    As a bride who never had makeup or hair done for an event before, I was nervous but Melissa is a wizard and the results during the trial were stunning, so I completely relaxed. When the big day came, Melissa did an AMAZING job on my makeup and hair -- and I was so very glad I asked her to do my mom's makeup and hair, too. We've really never looked better! I never planned on wearing much makeup, and the look she put together was PERFECT for me. Also, I felt like a goddess with the updo she created. So many people commented on my hair an makeup. Her work is amazing and as the bride, I can say that I felt completely pampered and beautiful the morning of my wedding day.

Pricing

Melissa Hoffmann Makeup and Hair Artist Price Rates

Tammynize Tammynize Wedding Photographers

I love Melissa. She has done some make-up for my shoots in the past and she has a wonderful spirit and does amazing work!

San Jose, CA, 95124

By appointment only
Location of (Melissa Hoffmann Makeup and Hair Artist)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding