Triple Twist Makeup & Hair Design

San Francisco, CA View map

Mei is a former Cirque du Soleil star artist who created Triple Twist Makeup and Hair Design to give you the perfect, timeless look for your wedding day.

In Studio Bridal Trial
We have taken every step to make you feel your best in our bridal studio in Union Square. Our trials are scheduled by appointment only, so you have time to tell us your vision in detail, then work one-on-one with Mei in a stress-free environment. We then end with professional photography of your look (emailed same day, color and b/w).

The Absolutely Best On Location Service!
Take advantage of our exclusive mobile studio and on-location service. We arrive with our beautiful Italian-made lighted makeup table with vanity mirrors and director's chairs, setup in 10 minutes and leave no footprint once we leave. This is truly an affordable luxury, as our on location fees are the most competitive in the Bay Area.

City Hall Special
Save $180 on you wedding day makeup and hair for your San Francisco City Hall wedding. Details on our site.

Hair and Makeup Bridal Services
- bridal makeup application
- bridal hair styling, updos, half-up half-down looks, extensions
- one-on-one bridal trials (with free professional trial photos, emailed same day)
- bridal party hair and makeup
- on location services
- individually placed lashes
- touch-up services

• Asian-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$15

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$400

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$195

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$195

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$300

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$300

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$300

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$300

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$10

$10

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Fake Lashes

• Melissa
    Melissa K. Married on 05/05/2021

Mei is A-mei-zing

I did a trial with Mei a few days before our destination wedding. We sat down and I showed her my accessories, told her that I don’t wear makeup so was looking for something that wouldn’t take me too far out of my comfort zone, and showed her some Updo ideas. She did an amazing job putting together a light makeup look and applying lashes to enhance my best features, and I felt absolutely stunning by the time she was done. Not something I even imagined. She did an amazing job with my fine, thin hair. I don’t even know how she made it look like I had so much hair, but my updo was just perfect, had a very clean non-products look, and no flyaways which is a miracle for my hair. She took photos and sent to me so I could review and think on things over the next few days. She did an even better job on my day of and she appreciated and did a great job incorporating my few minor requests for tweaks.

She also went way above and beyond and helped me get ready so I could keep my look a surprise to our guests and my husband.

Mei is the absolute nicest person I can imagine, and honestly that means a lot because feeling beautiful is not something I do regularly and her gentle sweetness helped me open up to feeling the beauty she created and enhanced. Love Mei!!! I am looking for the next excuse to use Mei’s services already.
    Jennifer Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing and talented make up artist

I went to Triple Twist and scheduled a hair and make up trial after being disappointed with my first trial run with another hair and make up artist. Mei was wonderful to work with and knew exactly how to accentuate my features without making me look too different. I wanted to feel beautiful and still comfortable with the make up (I do not wear heavy make up on a regular basis) and she was able to achieve this flawlessly. On the day of the wedding, she was great to work with ! She was patient and provided ease and calm - when my contact fell out of my eye and my fake eyelashes (that she so carefully placed!) on that eye fell off - she immediately told me that it was no problem and she fixed it with no issue. She continuously took the extra step throughout the day. I absolutely loved every hairstyle and make up that she did that day. My bridal party and family were over the moon with what she was able to deliver. Mei is incredibly talented and I am lucky that I was able to book her for my big day!
    Amy Married on 10/25/2014
    We had Mei do hair and makeup for our wedding October 2014. Mei did hair and makeup for myself and two bridesmaids, while Marcela did hair and makeup for two bridesmaids and hair-only for two more, as we wanted an early start on pictures before the ceremony. Even though it was a tight schedule, they did a great job with everyone's hair and makeup and stayed on schedule. I was SO SO happy with my hair and makeup. I didn't want the makeup to look heavy, yet I wanted it to look good in the pictures. I also don't usually wear a lot of makeup so I didn't want to look too made up. Mei listened to what I wanted and she did it perfectly! I LOVED my hair and makeup and all of the bridesmaids looked amazing!!

Communication with Robert was easy and they were really flexible when it came to timing for my trial, as well of the wedding day schedule. I loved that after the trial they sent the pictures in both black and white and color from all different angles. It was definitely worth the extra cost to do the trial. Mei also understood what changes I wanted from the trial hair and executed them perfectly on the day of! Robert and Mei showed up promptly the morning of the wedding with their whole setup and once they were set up in our hotel suite, Mei and Marcela got to work. My hair and makeup lasted ALL day (basically from 10am till past midnight!) and didn't even have to be re-pinned/fixed up after taking some windy pictures at the Palace of Fine Arts and Baker Beach. Both my hair and makeup lasted through the hours of dancing later in the night! Mei, Robert and Marcela were nothing but professional, knowledgeable and amazing from start to finish! I would highly recommend Triple Twist!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Choco Studio & City Hall Wedding Photographer Choco Studio & City Hall Wedding Photographer Wedding Photographers

We love working with Triple Twist because they're professional, courteous, and have great personalities. As photographers, we know the images are going be better when Triple Twist is a part of the day. Highly Recommended!

870 Market Street #664 San Francisco, 94102
Location of (Triple Twist Makeup & Hair Design)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding