Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Triple Twist Makeup & Hair Design

Mei is a former Cirque du Soleil star artist who created Triple Twist Makeup and Hair Design to give you the perfect, timeless look for your wedding day.

In Studio Bridal Trial
We have taken every step to make you feel your best in our bridal studio in Union Square.  Our trials are scheduled by appointment only, so you have time to tell us your vision in detail, then work one-on-one with Mei in a stress-free environment.  We then end with professional photography of your look (emailed same day, color and b/w).

The Absolutely Best On Location Service!
Take advantage of our exclusive mobile studio and on-location service.  We arrive with our beautiful Italian-made lighted makeup table with vanity mirrors and director's chairs, setup in 10 minutes and leave no footprint once we leave.  This is truly an affordable luxury, as our on location fees are the most competitive in the Bay Area.

City Hall Special
Save $180 on you wedding day makeup and hair for your San Francisco City Hall wedding.  Details on our site.

Hair and Makeup Bridal Services
- bridal makeup application
- bridal hair styling, updos, half-up half-down looks, extensions
- one-on-one bridal trials (with free professional trial photos, emailed same day)
- bridal party hair and makeup
- on location services

Makeup (1)
Fake Lashes (1)
Natural Makeup (1)

3.9

Good service. I love the mobile Italian make up studio.

Profile Picture Jerely, 12/26/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Fake Lashes, Natural Makeup, Hair, Makeup
4.7

Triple Twist provided hair services for my San Francisco destination wedding. I wasn't able to make it to SF for a trial prior to the wedding so I was a little nervous about my hair that day, but I needn't have been! Triple Twist showed up right on time and provided beautiful hairstyles for me, 2 moms, 2 bridesmaids and a flower girl. Everyone loved their hair! The only negative at all was that by the end of the night the curls in hair that was down had relaxed out, but I think that is likely due to the humidity and wind in SF not due to the styling. Both ladies were friendly and listened to what each person wanted and delivered exactly that. Mai did my hair and I loved it. I only had a vague idea of what I wanted (a side up do with a sophisticated, glamorous look ) so I wasn't able to give much guidance, but it didn't matter, she somehow read my mind and it was even more beautiful than what I had envisioned. And...it looked just as good at the end of the night as it had when she finished despite the fact that my venue was outside. As a side note, Robert who does the business side for Triple Twist is also fantastic. He's very responsive and when we had a little miscommunication regarding price for my flower girl he fixed it immediately even though I had already signed the contract with her at the bridesmaid price. Triple Twist provided professional service all around. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/6/16, 12 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Updos/Styling

We had Mei do hair and makeup for our wedding October 2014. Mei did hair and makeup for myself and two bridesmaids, while Marcela did hair and makeup for two bridesmaids and hair-only for two more, as we wanted an early start on pictures before the ceremony. Even though it was a tight schedule, they did a great job with everyone's hair and makeup and stayed on schedule. I was SO SO happy with my hair and makeup. I didn't want the makeup to look heavy, yet I wanted it to look good in the pictures. I also don't usually wear a lot of makeup so I didn't want to look too made up. Mei listened to what I wanted and she did it perfectly! I LOVED my hair and makeup and all of the bridesmaids looked amazing!!

Communication with Robert was easy and they were really flexible when it came to timing for my trial, as well of the wedding day schedule. I loved that after the trial they sent the pictures in both black and white and color from all different angles. It was definitely worth the extra cost to do the trial. Mei also understood what changes I wanted from the trial hair and executed them perfectly on the day of! Robert and Mei showed up promptly the morning of the wedding with their whole setup and once they were set up in our hotel suite, Mei and Marcela got to work. My hair and makeup lasted ALL day (basically from 10am till past midnight!) and didn't even have to be re-pinned/fixed up after taking some windy pictures at the Palace of Fine Arts and Baker Beach. Both my hair and makeup lasted through the hours of dancing later in the night! Mei, Robert and Marcela were nothing but professional, knowledgeable and amazing from start to finish! I would highly recommend Triple Twist!!!

Profile Picture Amy, 10/25/14, 10 Reviews

220x220 sq 1271110616698 hairweddingmakeupartist
220x220 sq 1271121483676 teaceremonybayareamakeuphair

2 VIDEOS

1 ENDORSEMENT
We love working with Triple Twist because they're professional, courteous, and have great personalities. As photographers, we know the images are going be better when Triple Twist is a part of the day. Highly Recommended!

Events