Triple Twist Makeup & Hair Design

870 Market Street #664, San Francisco, CA 94102 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 24

About Triple Twist Makeup & Hair Design

Mei is a former Cirque du Soleil star artist who created Triple Twist Makeup and Hair Design to give you the perfect, timeless look for your wedding day.

In Studio Bridal Trial
We have taken every step to make you feel your best in our bridal studio in Union Square. Our trials are scheduled by appointment only, so you have time to tell us your vision in detail, then work one-on-one with Mei in a stress-free environment. We then end with professional photography of your look (emailed same day, color and b/w).

The Absolutely Best On Location Service!
Take advantage of our exclusive mobile studio and on-location service. We arrive with our beautiful Italian-made lighted makeup table with vanity mirrors and director's chairs, setup in 10 minutes and leave no footprint once we leave. This is truly an affordable luxury, as our on location fees are the most competitive in the Bay Area.

City Hall Special
Save $180 on you wedding day makeup and hair for your San Francisco City Hall wedding. Details on our site.

Hair and Makeup Bridal Services
- bridal makeup application
- bridal hair styling, updos, half-up half-down looks, extensions
- one-on-one bridal trials (with free professional trial photos, emailed same day)
- bridal party hair and makeup
- on location services
- individually placed lashes
- touch-up services

Tea Ceremony, Asian, Hair and Makeup
Professional Makeup and Hair Styling by Triple Twist.  Lake Tahoe Wedding.
Professional Makeup and Hair Styling by Triple Twist. Lake Tahoe Wedding.
Best On Location Mobile Studio Available in Northern California.
Merchant's Exchange Building San Francisco Professional Makeup and Hair Artist Triple Twist
Professional Makeup and Hair at the Palace Hotel.  Photo by Jessie Cho.
Professional Makeup and Hair at the Palace Hotel. Photo by Jessie Cho.
San Francisco City Hall Makeup and Hair Artist
San Francisco City Hall Makeup and Hair Artist
Professional Makeup and Hair Styling by Triple Twist.  Kunde Family Estate.
Professional Makeup and Hair Styling by Triple Twist. Kunde Family Estate.
Marin Headland Center for the Arts Rustic Wedding Makeup and Hair by Triple Twist
Napa Valley Weddings, Hair and Makeup
Old Hollywood, 30s Hair Style, 1930s
San Francisco Wedding Hair and Makeup
San Francisco Wedding Hair and Makeup
Tea Ceremony, Asian, Hair and Makeup
Professional Makeup and Hair Styling by Triple Twist.  Lake Tahoe Wedding.
Professional Makeup and Hair Styling by Triple Twist. Lake Tahoe Wedding.

• Videos 6

23 Reviews for Triple Twist Makeup & Hair Design

Amy · Married on 10/25/2014

We had Mei do hair and makeup for our wedding October 2014. Mei did hair and makeup for myself and two bridesmaids, while Marcela did hair and makeup for two bridesmaids and hair-only for two more, as we wanted an early start on pictures before the ceremony. Even though it was a tight schedule, they did a great job with everyone's hair and makeup and stayed on schedule. I was SO SO happy with my hair and makeup. I didn't want the makeup to look heavy, yet I wanted it to look good in the pictures. I also don't usually wear a lot of makeup so I didn't want to look too made up. Mei listened to what I wanted and she did it perfectly! I LOVED my hair and makeup and all of the bridesmaids looked amazing!!

Communication with Robert was easy and they were really flexible when it came to timing for my trial, as well of the wedding day schedule. I loved that after the trial they sent the pictures in both black and white and color from all different angles. It was definitely worth the extra cost to do the trial. Mei also understood what changes I wanted from the trial hair and executed them perfectly on the day of! Robert and Mei showed up promptly the morning of the wedding with their whole setup and once they were set up in our hotel suite, Mei and Marcela got to work. My hair and makeup lasted ALL day (basically from 10am till past midnight!) and didn't even have to be re-pinned/fixed up after taking some windy pictures at the Palace of Fine Arts and Baker Beach. Both my hair and makeup lasted through the hours of dancing later in the night! Mei, Robert and Marcela were nothing but professional, knowledgeable and amazing from start to finish! I would highly recommend Triple Twist!!!

Hannah · Married on 03/05/2014

Mei was incredible. She (and her husband/manager, Robert) showed up at 7:15 in our hotel room and promptly set up her portable makeup mirror and lights. Way before the day of our wedding, I had an itemized timetable of the day and knew what to expect because we completed a virtual hair/makeup trial. Mei and I worked together to choose a look that was perfect for my semi-vintage wedding, and she executed it perfectly. I looked like myself, but a natural, 1920's pin-up version of myself. She even stayed extra time so that our photographer could get some of those "getting ready" shots. Such a kind and talented woman! I would recommend Mei to any bride. Thank you so much! -Hannah

Kristin · Married on 02/14/2013

Mei and Robert are delightful ! The entire process was seamless and they were a great start to a wonderful day !!! My makeup and hair were amazing and more than I could have imagined.

Triple Twist Makeup & Hair Design FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 15.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 400.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 195.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 195.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 195.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 300.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 300.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 300.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 300.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 10.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 10.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Extensions, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial

• Choco Studio & City Hall Wedding Photographer
    Choco Studio & City Hall Wedding Photographer Wedding Photographers

We love working with Triple Twist because they're professional, courteous, and have great personalities. As photographers, we know the images are going be better when Triple Twist is a part of the day. Highly Recommended!

• 870 Market Street #664 San Francisco, CA 94102 See on map