7364 McWhorter Place, Annandale, VA 22003 Map · Phone number

About Marais photography

Marais Photography has been offering a variety of photography services for over 10 years. Their photographers are highly skilled and well experienced with optimum equipments. Their passion for photography makes significant difference when capturing the perfect moments of your important day. Marais’ unique style is established as a combination of documentary, editorial, and traditional photography. Areas of expertise include:

• Wedding
• Fashion event
• Social event
• Corporate event
• Headshots or Portraits

Whether in need of documenting or being creative, Marais Photography provides unmatched talents to meet your sophisticated photography needs. Marais offers in-studio and on-location shooting in and around the D.C. area. With flexibility endorsed by solid experience, confidently serve at multi-cultural settings.

Follow Marais photography on

img44
a13

13 Reviews for Marais photography

John · Married on 10/22/2011

Love the pictures, they turned out so great. We called around and found Marais Studios to be the one that has the most reasonable price. Our wedding was from 6AM until 11PM at night, and Ken was on time and flexible with our requests. On top of that, Ken is the best photographer I've had the pleasure of working with. Very friendly, funny, and creative. I would recommend Ken and Marais Studio to all my friends and family. Anyone who is looking for a photographer should give Ken a call and check out his website. Definitely worth your time.

Cheers.
    John and Michelle

Sent on 12/12/2011

Regina · Married on 10/02/2010

Studio Marais shot my cousin's engagement and wedding pictures, also a friend's wedding and baby pictures. There was never any doubt in my mind or my now husband's mind that we wanted them to take our photography for our big day after seeing their work. From the engagement and wedding photography, they work with your personalities and truly capture special moments that make you smile when you look at the pictures. The staff is responsive to any questions you might have and simply put you at ease. We feel really lucky to have these memories in front of us forever and we will go back to them in the future!

Sent on 12/03/2010
  • Soo

Soo · Married on 11/21/2009

To the people that are confused and frustrated with so many vendors and who would be the best photographer to go with on the most important day of your life, I HIGHLY recommend Marais Studio photography. My older sister got her wedding picture, her baby picture, many of our friends got their pictures taken from Marais. My sister loves her pictures and I love my pictures sooooooooo much!!!!!! Their pictures REALLY capture the moment so well. I can actually "relive" my wedding moments through the pictures. Colors are beautiful and their compositions are amazing. The service is great and they are very fun to take pictures with! They make you feel very comfortable in front of the camera. Very prompt and very prepared! I trusted them 110% with the pictures and it came out beautifully! Their creativity level is above 10! I'm a designer in NYC and I am very picky with everything and very detailed oriented. That's what exactly what Marais is.... VERY detailed oriented. Also, compared to allot of my friends that recently got married, I got the best deal!!!! More albums, better pictures, better album quality, and better service. I highly and strongly recommend Marais photography b/c of all the reasons above and more.... I am so happy with Marais photography!!!! Thank you Marais team!

Sent on 12/29/2009

Marais photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• 7364 McWhorter Place Annandale, 22003 See on map