About Magdalina Designs

Magdalina Designs are hand crafted headbands made for a perfect comfort fit. They are easy to transition from everyday to night with no effort. Every headband is hand wrapped so any custom color band is possible. If the color comes in satin ribbon, then it can easily be made with no extra charge.

They make a great gift for bridesmaids and flower girls because they are great for a special occasion but can also be worn with jeans and a t-shirt as a fun accessory.

If you have any questions or would like to schedule a private appointment to see all of the bridal styles, please email me at adrienne.midash@gmail.com.

Best Wishes,

Adrienne
Magdalina Designs

Categories: Wedding Dress

Regions serviced: Philadelphia

4 Reviews for Magdalina Designs

Adrienne is one of the most creative and professional people I've worked with during this process. When I first saw her work, my wheels started turning and I thought her headbands and hair accessories would be perfect for reception head piece as well as gifts for my bridesmaids and 4 special teen cousins that would be doing readings and a solo during the mass. After purchasing 10 custom pieces for gifts, I then proceeded to buy about 5-6 more for myself and I had a headband party at my house. She is a doll to work with and is constantly going to NY to find new pieces and inspiration. Her craftsmanship is perfect and head bands are so stylish, fun and comfortable. I've worn them with jeans, my rehearsal dinner dress, out to dinner on my honeymoon, and to work. They're a great accessory and I get tons of compliments from strangers that i feel like i need to hand out her business card or something.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/28/10, 19 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts

Adrienne is such a sweet girl and really gives the personal touch. She is so flexible with everything and really gives her all to give you the best service, even though her amazing headbands could sell themselves!

Profile Picture Lauren, 1/2/10, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I was so happy with the headbands! They were exactly what I was hoping for, and really added a special, unique feel to my bridal party. Magdalina Designs worked with me until we came up with just the right look and the quality was fantastic.

Profile Picture Emily, 9/5/09, 1 Review

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1267108180145 img1955

50% OFF!!!

Redeem In-Store
Enter coupon code "icon" at checkout to receive 50% off your entire purchase!
#WW1a1061a5b8623eb6