99 Church St, Chicopee, MA 01020 Map · Phone number

About Live, Laugh, Photograph Studios

We started off in different ways.  I, Karen, started working for G & B covering events, sports and proms and had my own portrait business on the side.   And I, Mary Beth, am a Hallmark Institute of Photography 2011 graduate with experience with traditional portrait photography from working at Sears’s portrait studio and Target portrait studio.  I also had my own photography business.    We were introduced by a mutual friend and hit it off and decided to combine our businesses in January of 2014.

I, Karen have always had a passion for photography.  My first camera, which I still have was a 110 pink Minnie mouse camera, I got as a birthday gift when I was 7 years old.  I would always run around with it and get my family in the most embarrassing moments, such as just waking up.

I, Mary Beth, my grandfather worked for Kodak in Rochester, New York.  Kodak products were always at my disposal growing up.  From the disposable Kodak cameras to Kodak film, I always seemed to be interested in taking pictures of anything and everything.  At a young age I had already fell in love with taking photos and capturing special moments.  During my junior year of high school, I had gone to get my senior pictures done at a local studio and was discussing where I wanted to go for college.  Hallmark Institute of Photography seemed to be the recurring name I heard.  After that, I looked into Hallmark.  As soon as I stepped through the doors I knew that it was the place for me and my experience was nothing like I could have ever imagined.

Together we capture the best of the traditional style of photography and fuse it with contemporary.  We have a relaxed style approach which helps us capture real moments.

We are located in Western Massachusetts but we love to travel.

When we are not busy with photography I, Karen, am enjoying time with my 4 kids and very supportive husband of 15 years.   And I, Mary Beth, enjoy watching sports and spending time with my family and friends.

Follow Live, Laugh, Photograph Studios on

• Lemelin Photography
  • Leah Martin Photography
  • Shannon Giselle Photography
  • kate drew miller photography
2r1b6432
w14
2r1b6432
wedding06

1 Reviews for Live, Laugh, Photograph Studios

Karen and Mary Beth do great work! Amazing photographs and awesome people to have capture your wedding day. Both ladies love what they do and will make your special day/event fun and memorable!

Sent on 07/21/2014

• 99 Church St Chicopee, 01020 See on map
    Location of (Live, Laugh, Photograph Studios)