Samantha Murray Photography

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,400 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,400 Most Popular Price

I love people, I love my family, and I love my friends. But most of all, I love to photograph them! Now let me tell you my story!I grew up in Central Massachusetts, I know and love the area well. I have two sisters and a mom and dad, we have always been very close to each other. (As well as an assortment of animals as pets!!) My passion for photography started around 13 years old and continued to grow. We had a family friend who enjoyed photography as a hobby and was willing to teach me a few things. That passion began to grow as I went through high school! I was mostly interested in Landscape and Nature photography as I was a bit shy during childhood and my teenage years. I took classes at art museums for photography and as well as being on the high school year book committee! Now, one of the most important decisions I have made in life regarding photography was choosing to attend the New England School of Photography in Boston. They helped guide my passion into figuring out what exact type of photography I wanted to do. It was a whole new world living in Boston, much different from a small town that I grew up in! It tested my comfort levels daily, I was forced to be outgoing and meet new people! It truly molded the person that I am now. I graduated in the Spring of 2010 as a Portrait and Wedding Photographer. Who knew!? After graduation I was slowly building my business, it got put on the back burner a bit as I married my high school sweetheart in January 2012. And our beautiful son Jack was born in October 2012! Ever since then I have been working so hard at growing my business and getting my name out there. I don’t do this for the money, I take pictures because I absolutely love being a part of my clients lives and watching them grow. I am definitely a people pleaser and will do whatever it takes to get you the beautiful images you are looking for! I like to bring new ideas to every shoot/wedding but am also always open to trying any suggestions. I am always in a friendly mood with a smile on your face, even if the wedding is running behind or the newborn baby won’t sleep for pictures. If you have any questions up until your scheduled session or your big wedding day I will be there to answer them! I pride myself on always being available and getting back to you within the same day, if not the next day. I treat my clients like close friends and family, always have and always will. Hopefully this gives you a better idea of who I am as a photographer and person!I look forward to hearing yours!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2400

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

Megan B. Married on 07/10/2021

July 2021 wedding

Samantha was AMAZING! While planning for the big day she was very responsive, organized and easy to talk to. During the wedding she was very kind, made us feel so comfortable and great to work with.
    I highly recommend her service!
  • Annie
    Annie W. Married on 05/02/2021

Talented, and professional

Samantha was my wedding photographer, and she is the cream of the crop. When it came time to choose our photographer, I remember looking back on photos she had taken over the years, and I noticed a consistent vision and eye for capturing rare, beautiful moments- from big, belly laughs to sweet smiles and touching interactions between those whose photos she had taken. And I said that's it, this is the one! I was so happy when I contacted her and she said she would be available for my wedding. Not to mention, she's highly professional & always made me feel supported through the various stages of planning, leading up the big day. This was very much appreciated having planned my wedding during the pandemic. I received our photos shortly after our wedding, which was May 2nd at Castle Hill (Newport, RI) and they are GORGEOUS. My husband and I absolutely love them and we'll cherish them for many years to come. I've gotten wonderful feedback from my family and friends on the photos as well. (Her co-photographer, Shelynne is also extremely talented and reliable! )
    Lynda C. Married on 07/10/2020

She was attentive and easy to work with.

Samantha has a calmness about her that makes you feel at ease in front of the camera. She captures your truest self.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Main Street Wilbraham, Massachusetts, 01095
Location of (Samantha Murray Photography)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding