Samantha Murray Photography Reviews

17 Reviews for Samantha Murray Photography

17 Samantha Murray Photography Reviews

Liz · Married on 10/20/2018

Wonderful!

There are no words to describe how happy we are with our wedding photos. They captured the mood of the day and will be something we cherish forever. Samantha is also incredibly kind and very easy to work with (my husband and I are a little awkward in front of a camera). She made the whole day a breeze. She also worked with us as a long distance wedding and couldn't have made it any easier.

Meredith · Married on 06/02/2018

Samantha was such a wonderful photographer to work with. She was always so willing to answer any questions I had throughout the wedding planning process and was very accommodating to any requests my husband and I had. She made us both feel so comfortable taking pictures the day of the wedding and was extremely professional. The pictures came out beautifully and there were so many, I was very impressed with her and would definitely recommend her to anyone is search of an excellent photographer.

Peter · Married on 08/26/2017

Samantha was amazing. She was got our pictures back to us quickly and they came out great. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone.

Courtney · Married on 08/12/2017

Samantha did such a wonderful job capturing our special day. Aside from being talented, she is so kind and made us feel so comfortable being ourselves in front of the camera. We highly recommend Samantha if you’re looking for a wedding photographer.

Samantha Murray Photography 1

Brooke · Married on 06/24/2017

Samantha and her assistant Brooke were PHENOMENAL! From the moment we first spoke with Samantha about hiring her as our photographer through ordering pictures, she was available, professional, and pleasant to work with. She made everyone feel comfortable, and the pictures are amazing. Thanks so much Samantha!!

Amanda · Married on 05/20/2017

Sam was absolutely amazing to work with and I would recommend her to anyone. I had posted a job on the New England School of Photography Website, looking for a photographer for our wedding. Sam was very professional with her email correspondence, answered all of my questions on the phone and met me in person at our wedding venue to walk through the shots that I wanted to capture for the ceremony and rehearsal. She was calm, efficient, and fun to work with, I loved how she incorporated the natural light into our photos and caught many candid special moments. We got our preview within a few days of the wedding and everyone was so impressed with the quality of the photos! Amazing experience overall, just what I was looking for!

Samantha Murray Photography 2

Ashley · Married on 10/08/2016

We used Samantha for our Wedding along with our maternity and our son's first birthday shoot. I can't say enough about how happy we are with our pictures. Samantha was so organized and kept the day moving perfectly. She caught all the important moments along with the small ones. Her second shooter also did a great job. We would reccomend her to anyone look for a wedding photographer.

Britney · Married on 10/01/2016

Samantha was wonderful to work with and she took beautiful photos! We would highly recommend her!

Liz · Married on 09/10/2016

Samantha Murray Photography was fantastic to work with! She captured amazing moments and took all the photos I wanted. It was truly an amazing experience and would work with her again.

Liz · Married on 09/10/2016

Samantha Murray photography was absolutely amazing!! She took all the pictures I wanted and captured beautiful moments. She is very attentive and addresses any questions or issues you have along the way. My husband and I are very satisfied with the photos from our engagement and wedding day!!

Nadyne · Married on 09/09/2016

Samantha is just so sweet and easy to work with. I felt comfortable right from the start and knew pretty much right away I wanted her to be our wedding photographer. She was very organized and returned your questions in a timely fashion. Samantha was very flexible, personable and always listened to my concerns. Plus the quality of her work was phonominal! The two main things I was looking for in a wedding photographer was to have a second photographer and to have a photo album made from her. And she was able to fulfill both of those. A great value for the cost. I would definitely recommend Samantha Murray Photography for your wedding! ????

Ashley · Married on 10/10/2015

Samantha is a wonderful professional and very easy to work with. We were looking for someone who could give direction clearly, and Samantha delivered. She arrived promptly at the venue and began working immediately, even though me--the bride--was running late. Many of my guests forgot we had a photographer because her presence didn't interrupt any part of the wedding--but her photos proved that she was in the thick of things. Our photos were delivered in a timely fashion, and her sneak peaks are a wonderful tease. We got a good mix of photos that really captured the energy and happiness of the night and our friends and family can't stop talking about how beautiful the photos turned out. We are very pleased with Samantha's work and would highly recommend.

Erin · Married on 10/02/2015

Sam and her second photographer did an absolutely wonderful job for my wedding!! I would recommender her to any one! All of the photos were absolutely beautiful and she makes everything care free and comfortable!!

• User6220720 · 2+ years ago

Samantha is a great photographer. She captures all of the great moments without even being seen. She is creative and adventurous and when you see your pictures after it is all said and done, you just say WOW ! and we looked great, and the memories of that perfect day come back to you like it was this moment!!

Elizabeth · Married on 04/25/2015

Samantha and her team were absolutely wonderful and I would recommend 100% for your big day. The only thing more wonderful then having Samantha around on my wedding day to keep us all on track, was the absolutely gorgeous photographs she took! We met with Samantha ahead of time to walk around the venue and survey options for formal photographs and the ceremony. She had great ideas to accommodate the tricky weather (planning for an outdoor ceremony but snow/cold were still lingering in early April) as well as our guests of all ages. I provided her a list of names ahead of time to avoid awkward family dynamics, and she was completely understanding and the consummate professional.

On the day, she arrived and snapped lots of candidates while I casually got ready. These are among my favorite pictures of the day because they are so real. She abided by my wishes for nontraditional moments rather than posed pictures of the dress, shoes, etc., but still captured each aspect of my gown and jewelry.

Our formal pictures went off without a hitch, and far quicker than the 1 hour I allotted for them. Samantha was great with our ring bearer and flower girls (3 and 4 years old), who got squirmy during pictures. During the cocktail hour, we asked that she capture natural moments with folks, and she did an amazing job of catching moments with friends, couples, etc. The rest of the reception was dance-heavy, and we have some amazing photos of all the dancing and partying of our guests. I can't thank Samantha enough for keeping me on track for the few photo as I asked for (like my god parents), and she never came off pushy at all when I got distracted.

Finally, we received our pictures in less than two weeks, right after we returned from the honeymoon. Can't beat that speed.

You are in good hands with Samantha Murray Photography :)

amanda · Married on 04/12/2015

Samantha gave us incredible photos that were exactly what we were looking for fun, candid , beautiful. She made the day so much more memorable.

• User4920217 · 2+ years ago

Samantha was both professional and dedicated. I would definitely recommend her and would use her again. It was a pleasure working with her throughout the wedding planning process.