Belchertown, Belchertown, MA 01007 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,500
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Leah Freeman Photography

I am so honored to have gotten to photograph the most important day of so many couples' lives over the past few years. From the first inquiry to the last dance, I am here to make the wedding planning process as easy as possible. I tend to wear many hats on wedding days: Seamstress, bartender, makeshift coordinator, and yes, don’t you worry grooms- I can pin a boutonniere with my eyes closed at this point.

When I’m not slinging a camera around, you can likely find me at a flea market, feeding my iced coffee obsession, scoping out live music, or spending time with my hubs and our 3 furbabies.

Please view my blog for a peek at the most recent sessions I've done. If you like what you see, drop me a line! Thank you so much for stopping by!

Follow Leah Freeman Photography on

Leah Freeman Photography 7
  • Patrick

Patrick Mulvihill · Getting married on 01/03/2020

Engagement photo shoot

Leah reached out to my fiancé and I to ask what type of setting we wanted or any ideas that we had in mind. We had mentioned that we were getting married in early Jan 2020 and our wedding is Winter/Christmas themed of sorts in a rustic old inn. Leah knocked it out of the park by suggesting a Christmas tree farm in April which was great because there were tons of trees without us being in the way of people making their own moments by getting ready for the holiday. We had access for other photos by the lake at Oakholm Farm, as well as what is going to be their rustic barn brewery soon which was perfect. Lauren and I knew what we wanted picture wise but knew it was going to be tough trying to take winter pictures in April but Leah’s artistic eye achieved that! Thank you again for everything.

Sent on 05/20/2019
    Leah Freeman Photography 17
    Leah Freeman Photography 18
  • Allyson

Allyson Pagios · Married on 06/15/2019

Leah was attentive, professional, easy going, and on top of everything.

Leah was attentive, professional, easy going, and on top of everything. I had no idea what I wanted so the questionnaire she sent out was very helpful.

She was kind and patient with everyone in the wedding party, giving easy directions. She made the experience fun and painless.

She even checked in with me before she left; making sure she captured every moment I wanted.

We are so happy with the pictures. I would highly recommend Leah to anyone who wants a great experience as well as amazing photos.

Sent on 08/06/2019

Lulu Tran · Married on 05/25/2019

Could not have asked for better!

I found Leah while browsing through Instagram under the hashtag "Boston Wedding Photography". I like to think it was meant to be. I was immediately drawn to her pictures after browsing her photographs. She captured all these beautiful moments both candid and posed. Leah is incredibly easy to work with, modest, professional, and best of all affordable (she could be charging so much more!). I loved all of the pictures she captured for the engagement shoot and on the wedding day. She made us feel so special. She's all you can ask for in a wedding photographer. I would recommend her to all my family and friends.

Sent on 08/07/2019
    Leah Freeman Photography 32

Leah Freeman Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Leah Freeman Photography 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• DJ KVNTZ
    DJ KVNTZ Wedding DJs

Leah is a true professional and delivers her clients the highest quality photos. She is very easy to work with and provides excellent service from initial consult to the final product.

• Belchertown Belchertown, MA, 01007 See on map