DJ Pete Wildermuth

Ashfield, MA View map

$1,300 Most Popular Price

I provide DJ service, emcee, and sound systems for a variety of events: weddings, jack and jill parties, anniversaries, corporate events, school dances, and more. I specialize in the amplification and audio recording of wedding ceremonies, as well as providing sound reinforcement for live musical performances. I also offer efficient LED up-lighting to transform your venue with a wash of colors of your choice.

I am passionate about my work and that is reflected in the exceptional level of commitment and attention to detail that I bring to every event.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$900

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1300

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$250

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Projector
Uplighting

1 User photo

Betsy S. Married on 10/02/2021

Intuitive and Professional

We feel so blessed and are so grateful that Pete were there to man the show. He absolutely nailed it! Pete understood our vision from the very first conversation. We could feel the love that he has for his work. We appreciate all the time, thought, and energy that he puts into it. He absolutely made our wedding so personalized and unique.
    Pete was gracious and understanding with any changes. He set up mics for our niece and her boyfriend to play guitar and sing during the ceremony. He then sent us an audio of the ceremony within a week! He was lovingly tolerant of the many children and censored their many requests. The lighting was perfect for our huge tent in the middle of a field. Absolutely beautiful! He is so talented, passionate and professional with all the services that he has to offer. I'm also so very thankful for all the help and guidance which led up to the event. It was so kind that he took the time to chat and walk us through our decision making. "DJ Pete" will forever be a part of our story. We were so nervous about getting a cheesy wedding DJ when we started our search... Pete is the complete opposite. He intuitively reads the crowd and plays the perfect mix! He's a master of his craft and fun to work with!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth C. Married on 08/28/2021

Hire Pete!

Pete was recommended to us by our day-of coordinator for our 150+ person backyard upscale tent wedding in Stockbridge, MA. Simply put, we are so happy that we found him! Our first conversation was just that, a conversation. Laid back and go with the flow, Pete made it very clear off the bat that events outside of his normal 9-5 job were something that he was passionate about. He was extremely responsive via email and accommodated many of our song choices and recommendations- including fading in and out at the right “moments” during chosen songs. About a month before the wedding, he requested a detailed form be filled out with a timeline, a “do not play” list, a “must play” list and everything in between. He made sure to get a good grasp of the wedding vibe and the music that we would most enjoy as hosts and guests. The day of Pete arrived on time and gave us the experience of a lifetime. He was accommodating to our requests and even stayed an extra hour because we were having so much fun. Out of all my vendors, Pete was the most self-sufficient in the best way. I didn’t feel as if I had to “check up” on him at any point during our communications. He was timely with responses and kind. During the wedding, the generator tripped at one point and before I could blink, Pete had figured out what had happened and fixed it. We had him do up lighting for our tent as well, which was stunning. If you’re looking for a chill, laid back DJ who won’t get in the way of your special day with cheesy MC jokes and cliche wedding music Pete is the one.
  • Mackenzie
    Mackenzie P. Married on 09/26/2020

Awesome!!!!

Peter was beyond accepting of any changes we needed to make. He was more than punctual and responsive. The dance party loved him! I would recommend him 10/10!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

1280 Spruce Corner Rd. Ashfield, 01330
Location of (DJ Pete Wildermuth)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding