I provide DJ service, emcee, and sound systems for a variety of events: weddings, jack and jill parties, anniversaries, corporate events, school dances, and more. I specialize in the amplification and audio recording of wedding ceremonies, as well as providing sound reinforcement for live musical performances. I also offer efficient LED up-lighting to transform your venue with a wash of colors of your choice.
I am passionate about my work and that is reflected in the exceptional level of commitment and attention to detail that I bring to every event.
Other couples have also viewed:
Recommended by 100% of couples
Dan Toth · Married on 06/16/2019
We hired Pete for our wedding and were extremely happy with his DJ services! He's very friendly and personable; communication was top notch. Everyone was raving about the music at the reception. Announcements were on point, and he provided a microphone that projected well without any issues. He's an audio professional and it really showed; the music was loud without overpowering the entire room. It really was an A+ job well done! We'd definitely hire Pete again.Sent on 07/13/2019
Steven · Married on 09/22/2018
I highly recommend hiring Pete for your upcoming event. A few key points about Pete:Sent on 10/07/2018
1. He is very responsive to emails and phone calls and even proactively followed up with reminders, etc.
2. He did a site visit with us months before the wedding to fully understand the acoustic and lighting needs for the outdoor ceremony and indoor dance floor areas. He nailed this on our wedding day.
3. When questions came up or decisions needed to be made with the venue, Pete was there with suggestions and ready to participate.
4. He gladly accepted our music requests and suggestions. He flawlessly executed playing key songs post-ceremony, first dance, last dance - no glitches.
5. We provided him with more than enough songs for the 3 hours of dancing. He was a true professional and read the crowd perfectly keeping the dance floor moving for 3 HOURS! No lags, no awkward moments, just pure dance fun.
6. The recordings he provides of the ceremony and toasts are priceless. I’ve listened to them a few times already and it’s only 2 weeks post-wedding.
7. He took care of all logistics for his equipment, set-up, removal. We really did not know he was there doing this behind the scenes.
8. Last thing - he’s are really nice guy! Easy to work with, no drama, no crazy DJ/MC antics. Aside from keeping the dance floor going for 3 hours, this is really important.
I could go on but contact Pete and see for yourself.
Colleen · Married on 09/08/2018
We highly recommend DJ Pete Wildermuth! Pete was the DJ for our outdoor wedding, both the ceremony and reception, and did a fantastic job. He did a flawless job transitioning the music for the ceremony, had a great variety during the cocktail hour, and kept the dance floor full during the reception. We had several guests tell us how great our DJ was! Additionally, Pete was very responsive leading up to the wedding and arrived early day-of. We can’t recommend Pete enough!Sent on 10/07/2018