Gary S. Jones Entertainment

Agawam, MA View map

$1,795 Most Popular Price

Thank you for considering my services for your event.

I have been a full-time entertainer for over 25 years and choose to take a down-to-earth approach to entertaining.

For weddings, I have taken all of the guesswork out of planning your day's entertainment. I offer live music for your ceremony & dinner hour, then DJ the dancing portion of your day as well as offer a unique photobooth service and uplighting.

I also personally meet with you in my Agawam, MA office and take as much time as is needed to plan and coordinate your day.

The day of your wedding, acting as Master of Ceremonies, I will coordinate with your banquet manager, photographer & videographer. I will also help direct you and your bridal party as to the sequence of events, to ensure everyone is working harmoniously.

My commitment to excellence, professionalism and integrity, along with my experience and reputation, helps to ensure the success of your event.

When contracting with me, I personally entertain at every event.

Please contact me with any questions, to check my availability, or set up a no-obligation appointment for a better understanding of my services.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

1,795.00

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,795

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$695

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

• Madeline
    Madeline J. Married on 08/07/2021

Amazing experience, Gary is one of a kind!

Gary was amazing! He went above and beyond to make our day perfect. He had everyone on the dance floor all night and his vocals were perfect too!

Gary S. Jones Entertainment's reply:

Dear Madeline and David, Thank you so much fo your kind words! I Know there was many choices and I'm honored and humbles you chose my services! It truly was my pleasure :-)
    Diana C. Married on 10/24/2020

The best DJ!

Gary is one of the best vendors you will work with. He is extremely experienced and will be able to answer all of your wedding related questions! He really sits down with you and plans out your day from start to finish. Even things you don’t even think about. Plus, he does it all! Gary sings and plays acoustic guitar during your ceremony and also during the dinner hour. He does amazing uplighting. If you do hire Gary, make sure you get the mirror photo booth! Our guests had so much fun using it. We received so many compliments on Gary and still are receiving them! He has an amazing voice. We couldn’t have asked for a better master of ceremonies on our wedding day! He made everything so easy on us.

Gary S. Jones Entertainment's reply:

Dear Diana and Ethan, Thank you so much for your very kind words! I'm very humbled and honored to have been with you on your wedding day. Sincerely, Gary Jones
  • Natasha
    Natasha G. Married on 10/09/2020

Gary is amazing!!

Gary was an absolute pleasure to work with, especially when planning a wedding during the pandemic! He helped us with our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception music, as well as uplighting and mirror photobooth. He also did an acoustic set with his daughter and our guests were raving about it weeks after our wedding. I highly recommend Gary for any event - you won't go wrong!

Gary S. Jones Entertainment's reply:

Dear Natasha and Jeffrey, Thank you very much for your kind words! The pandemic certainly did change the way your special day ended up but I think all things considered, everyone had a great time and I'm so glad we were apart of it. Congratulations!
    Sincerely, Gary, Natalie & Tucker :-)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

All Events Realized All Events Realized Wedding Planners

Gary Jones is consistently excellent, incredibly professional and talented at not only singing for your ceremony and/or cocktail hour, but can read a room. I highly recommend him.

HaleChannel Studios HaleChannel Studios Wedding Videographers

Gary is an amazing musician and DJ. Always gets people on the dance floor and is flexible with changes throughout the night. I highly recommend him. He is a great choice for your wedding!

Events By Pamela Joy Events By Pamela Joy Wedding Planners

I absolutely love working with Gary! His excitement about music shines through in his work and yet he maintains a professionalism that wows the crowd. He has terrific ideas around how to make the most of your atmosphere and will make your day even more spectacular. I highly recommend Gary and always look forward to working together!

2 South Bridge Dr. Agawam, MA, 01001
413-786-8748

By appointment only.
Location of (Gary S. Jones Entertainment)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding