2 South Bridge Dr., Agawam, MA 01001 Map · Phone number

About Gary S. Jones Entertainment

Thank you for considering my services for your event.

I have been a full-time entertainer for over 25 years and choose to take a down-to-earth approach to entertaining.

For weddings, I have taken all of the guesswork out of planning your day's entertainment. I offer live music for your ceremony & dinner hour, then DJ the dancing portion of your day as well as offer a unique photobooth service and uplighting.

I also personally meet with you in my Agawam, MA office and take as much time as is needed to plan and coordinate your day.

The day of your wedding, acting as Master of Ceremonies, I will coordinate with your banquet manager, photographer & videographer. I will also help direct you and your bridal party as to the sequence of events, to ensure everyone is working harmoniously.

My commitment to excellence, professionalism and integrity, along with my experience and reputation, helps to ensure the success of your event.

When contracting with me, I personally entertain at every event.

Please contact me with any questions, to check my availability, or set up a no-obligation appointment for a better understanding of my services.

Follow Gary S. Jones Entertainment on

Gary S. Jones Entertainment 4
Gary S. Jones Entertainment 5

Brittany · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing and unforgettable!!!

Gary is an amazing entertainer and DJ that will make your special day everything you wanted and more! Gary takes the time to sit down with you and go over every detail before the wedding. In addition to his services, he was kind enough to answer any wedding questions I had. My guests had a blast in the photo booth run by Gary’s daughters, Danielle and Natalie. The girls put together an amazing photo guest book complete with signed messages from my guests. During the dinner hour, Gary played live music with his guitar. Guests were so impressed with this part of the night; I received numerous compliments. Guests also enjoyed Gary’s humor. During introductions and any announcements, Gary always had the crowd’s attention. The uplighting Gary provided made the room light up beautifully, with a pretty purple color at the beginning of the evening to an array of colors during dancing! The customized gobo projection made for a great photo backdrop as well. Gary is absolutely amazing and played a huge role in the success of my wedding. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Gary S. Jones Entertainment's reply:

Dear Brittany and Kyle, I'm truly humbled at your kind words. It was truly my pleasure to be with you both. Thank you again! Sincerely, Gary Jones
  • kerri

kerri · Married on 06/08/2019

Gary checks all the boxes with actual musical talent!

Gary is a singer, guitar player, DJ, has great uplighting, and not to mention creative and very professional. Not only did he perform and entertain but also offered his experience and knowledge to help us through our schedule of events for the reception and make sure everything was set! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/24/2019

Gary S. Jones Entertainment's reply:

Dear Kerri and Daniel, Thank you so much for your kind words, trust and your business! It was truly my pleasure to be with you on this incredible day. Sincerely, Gary Jones
  • Michael

Michael Sarnelli · Married on 09/15/2018

There is no better DJ/Master of Ceremonies in the area than Gary Jones.

Gary served as DJ/Master of Ceremonies for our wedding in September 2018. Not only is he best DJ in the area, he is an incredible acoustic performer. Watching my wife walk down the aisle to Gary’s acoustic rendition of Kenny Chesney’s “Me and You” is something that absolutely blew me away. Then, during the reception, he kept everything flowing perfectly. He played all of the songs my wife and I requested, and stuck to the ‘do not play’ list we provided. He even called me up for a little beer bottle air guitar to my favorite AC/DC song. We’re four months removed from the wedding and are STILL receiving compliments about how awesome Gary was from family and friends.
    Aside from his ability to perform on game day, Gary’s professionalism and personality are second to none. Despite his experience, he does not have an ego. He is responsive, respectful, and truly loves his job. In the weeks leading up to the wedding we sat down with him for 3-4 hours and ran through EVERYTHING, start to finish. We showed up at his office with no idea what song my wife and her father were going to walk down the aisle to, we just knew we wanted Gary to play his acoustic guitar and sing it live. He ran through just about his entire arsenal of songs, playing snippets of dozens for us. We customized the order of events for the wedding day as we liked, while he offered suggestions along the way. Gary also ensured he knew everyone in the wedding party’s names phonetically. He never missed a beat. We are so thankful and honored to have had Gary Jones for our wedding, and you will be too.

Gary S. Jones Entertainment 6
    Gary S. Jones Entertainment 7
    Gary S. Jones Entertainment 8
    Gary S. Jones Entertainment 9
    Sent on 01/23/2019

Gary S. Jones Entertainment's reply:

Dear Michael and Jill, Again, I'm truly honored and humbled by your review. It was my pleasure and I very much appreciate it. Sincerely, Gary Jones

Award

Gary S. Jones Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1,795.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1795
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 695.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

• All Events Realized
    All Events Realized Wedding Planners

Gary Jones is consistently excellent, incredibly professional and talented at not only singing for your ceremony and/or cocktail hour, but can read a room. I highly recommend him.

• HaleChannel Studios
    HaleChannel Studios Wedding Videographers

Gary is an amazing musician and DJ. Always gets people on the dance floor and is flexible with changes throughout the night. I highly recommend him. He is a great choice for your wedding!

• Events By Pamela Joy
    Events By Pamela Joy Wedding Planners

I absolutely love working with Gary! His excitement about music shines through in his work and yet he maintains a professionalism that wows the crowd. He has terrific ideas around how to make the most of your atmosphere and will make your day even more spectacular. I highly recommend Gary and always look forward to working together!

• 2 South Bridge Dr. Agawam, MA, 01001 See on map