Erin Long Photography

Easthampton, MA View map
$3,400 Most Popular Price

$3,400 Most Popular Price

I’m a New England based wedding photographer with a storytelling approach. My style is celebratory, emotional, and dives beneath the surface, with a little bit of goofy/eccentric flair thrown in there too.

I revel in taking the time to get to know my couples, to find out what makes them tick. From the individual quirks, to the way you finish each other’s sentences, to the way you make each other belly laugh till it hurts. Taking time to create a personal relationship with each and every couple I work with is important, and informing. So that come the wedding day, I can anticipate the decisive moments as well as the moments between moments of raw emotion. It is all a part of the creative process, and I absolutely LOVE IT! Not to mention, this all helps to keep my couples calm and relaxed because they know they can trust me, and if they need to lean on me for help or advice they can.

Wedding packages typically begin at $2,800 for 6 hours and upwards with custom options available, depending on what you need for your day. Please contact me through email or through the “Contact Me” form on this site and I will be happy to send you more detailed information. I always do my best to respond within 24 hours, and occasionally have difficulty with spam filters so please make sure you tell your mail server to let me through!

I very much look forward to hearing from you!

Warmly,
Erin

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2800.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3400.00

2nd Shooter
Slideshow
Albums
Prints
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Hand-Coloring
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

Jessica J. Married on 12/21/2019

Above and beyond the call of duty!

Erin and an assistant (Christina) photographed my wedding on 12/21 at Valley View Farm. Erin was amazing from the time we inquired about her services. She was thorough in all of the information she provided about rates and what each package entailed. She was super sweet and helpful in answering any lingering questions we had as well. On the day of the wedding, she arrived exactly when she said she would and began taking photographs right away. She was amazing with both candid and posed photographs and made our first look perfect. The poor women (both photographers) stood outside in 20 degree weather with us so we could get pictures in the snow. She even laid down in the snow to get a better shot of my shoes. She is dedicated! I have a huge family with several divorces so there were a lot of different family combinations that needed to be photographed with potential for disaster. Erin and Christina were so efficient in getting all of these shots done in such a short time, all while not losing her patience with my giant, and rather loud family. Her presence was super comforting and I didn’t feel like I had a camera in my face all day. We’ve gotten some preview photos and they are absolutely stunning, I can’t wait to see the rest! I would highly recommend Erin for any photography needs you may have!
  • Eliza
    Eliza Married on 10/18/2019

A true talent and an amazing person. Hire Her! You will not be disappointed!

After looking through our venue’s preferred vendor list, and doing some research online, we thought it would be a good idea to meet with Erin and see if she would be the right choice and fit for our wedding. We met up with Erin over coffee and after leaving our meeting we knew had to hire Erin right away, no questions asked. It was one of the easiest and best decisions we made!!

Erin is not only extremely talented, but she did such a good job making us feel comfortable (this is a big deal because I’m the opposite of comfortable when it comes to getting my picture taken! Haha). Erin’s calm and kind demeanor allowed us to relax and have fun during our engagement shoot and wedding. She is a true artist and talent, but also an amazing and kind soul.

Oh and the pictures.....We just got our preview pics from the wedding and wow!!!! Erin is so good at capturing emotions and moments and it’s perfect. We can’t stop smiling!

Long story short - Erin was perfect to work with in all aspects from start to finish. You definitely will not be disappointed with her. She’s the best !!!
  • Sarah
    Sarah K. Married on 06/22/2019

Relaxed and Natural

Erin was a dream to work with - she kept the mood light and fun for our engagement shoot, and was up for anything at our wedding (including pictures on the beach in the rain). She managed our big families and their big personalities with ease, and the end result was magical!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

147 photos · 12/01/2018

Pricing

Erin Long Photography Price Rates

Easthampton, 01027
Location of (Erin Long Photography)

Erin Long Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Erin Long Photography include in the starting price?

Erin Long Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Erin Long Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Erin Long Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Albums
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Erin Long Photography offer?

Erin Long Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Vintage

What photography services does Erin Long Photography offer?

Erin Long Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Erin Long Photography offer for wedding events?

Erin Long Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Erin Long Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Erin Long Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding