Erin Long Photography Reviews

Erin Long Photography 6
Erin Long Photography 7

Brianna Valente · Married on 12/07/2018

Amazing, just amazing.

Erin was so amazing through our whole wedding process. The second we met with Erin my husband and I knew right away we needed her to capture our day! She was so easy to work with but yet so professional. Erin also did our engagement pictures and traveled all the way to Maine with us because she knew how special that place was to my husband and I! When we saw the pictures let me just say we were blown away. I can’t wait to use Erin when our family starts growing!

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 12/01/2018

HIRE HER! You won’t be disappointed

When I first met Erin she made me feel as if we were only clients and had a very genuine interest in our relationship and story. She was incredibly responsive and timely to every email I sent her, no question was a dumb one. I planned my wedding while my fiancé was deployed and she knew that and offered to work with my timeline. We took our engagement photos after he returned and 8 weeks before our wedding, she didn’t hesitate to drive the hour out to us. The result from that engagement photo shoot brought me to tears, her talent to capture moments filled with pure love and happiness is a gift. On our wedding day she was so incredibly professional and genuine with every shot she tried to capture. I plan on using her for future life events because she is that great at her job and genuine of a person.

Sent on 12/08/2018
  • Alexa

Alexa Manginelli · Married on 11/04/2018

Highly Recommended!!!

Erin was such a pleasure to work with, from our initial conversations and throughout the entire process. Her calming energy, positivity and patience were just what this (slightly) overwhelmed Mama and bride-to-be needed! I knew from the moment I saw Erin's work that she'd capture our special moments exactly how I envisioned. Our family session (in lieu of an engagement shoot) turned out beautifully, and the preview of our wedding photos have me anxiously awaiting more! I would highly recommend Erin!!!

Sent on 01/20/2019
    Erin Long Photography 8
    Erin Long Photography 9
    Erin Long Photography 10
    Erin Long Photography 11
    Erin Long Photography 12

Erin Long Photography's reply:

Dear Alexa, Thank you for this. It was so lovely to get to meet you, your sweet Leila and Gerard. I too, felt calm and relaxed around the three of you too. I wish we didn't live so far...so that we could spend time post-wedding hanging out! Maybe soon we can figure something out. =) Thank you so so much. You are a beautiful human, mama and bride. Thank you for this review and the opportunity to be a part of your families memory making.
    Love,
    Erin
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 11/03/2018

Best Photographer EVER!

Words cannot describe my experience working with Erin. She was an absolute gem. From the moment my Mom and I met with Erin, we knew she was something special. From the Engagment Photo Session to the final meeting before the wedding, Erin set us up for success on our wedding day with thorough planning and back-up plans. Erin listened to everything I was asking and guided me through this crazy process of throwing a wedding. I couldn't have gotten through it without her. If you're looking for a photographer with style, grace and amazing planning, look no further!! Thank you, Erin Long!!!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Erin Long Photography's reply:

Lauren! Wow! Thank you for this review. It was absolutely my pleasure to help wherever and whenever I could. In addition to be your photographer, I was so happy to help with suggestions and back up plans re: weather! Alas, it all worked out so beautifully. You were a stunning runway worthy bride! Can’t wait to share your preview with you soon ❤️📷 Thank you!
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 10/13/2018

Like a Friend Shooting Photos - with Serious Talent

Erin Long from the start was amazing. She went out of her way to meet up with us well ahead of the wedding, taking into consideration us travelling across the country. After the lunch we shared together, we knew we'd lucked out. We felt so comfortable with Erin; who is personable, warm, encouraging, and catches the details that most anyone else would miss.

Erin truly was like a friend taking our photos. She helped us relax, laugh, and enjoy our moments together, all while catching the nuance and beauty that'd we had dreamt up, and now we just can't stop looking at.

I highly, highly recommend Erin Long to anyone wanting a superior quality product from an exceptional quality person. She will take the time to see you as a couple, and work her magic to capture the beauty in the details and moments, big and small of your celebration. We will be forever grateful, both for the experience the day of, as well as the memories we'll hold onto in the photos.

Sent on 01/24/2019

Erin Long Photography's reply:

YOU TWO!!!! I adore you, I really do. This is such a genuine, sweet and thoughtful review. Thank you SO much for taking the time to write this. You two are such sweet, kind and loving humans. It was such a pleasure to be a witness to your vows (privately), and the celebration, and meeting your family and friends who also are so sweet, kind and loving and love YOU TWO so much! Seriously thinking about taking a trip with my boys to visit! THANK YOU to the moon and back. =)
    Love, Erin

STACY · Married on 08/19/2018

Erin, not only are you an amazing photographer/artist, but you're an incredible person as well. I would love to give you more than 5 stars, but the site doesn't allow for that. From the day Arielle and I met you at "Chocolate Springs", you've been such a positive, caring, calming, and overall, fantastic human being, and we thank you for that. Somehow, you are able to capture the essence of the day with that eye of yours and tell a story of love and emotion. You were not only a vendor for Arielle and David's wedding, but you've become a friend to them as well. Anyone who is lucky enough to hire you as their photographer is so very fortunate.

Sent on 08/24/2018

Erin Long Photography's reply:

WOW Stacy!!!!! How can I not well up in tears after reading this. A million thank you's & my deepest gratitude is simply not enough. It was such a pleasure to work with you all...and to take the time to get to know you all, and then to take the time to work closely with Arielle & David, and to hear about her hopes for photography and for the flow of the big day. Thank you Thank you Thank you! Looking forward to a continued friendship with Arielle & David! xo

Stacy · Married on 11/04/2017

Over the years, Erin photographed our family, engagement, and wedding. I cannot imagine her not having been a part of our wedding day! She took the time to meet with us at intervals leading up to the wedding day to make certain she had a good sense of who we are what we wanted.
    Erin has a quiet graceful presence and keen ability to capture important moments so perfectly. I can describe her work as nothing short of magic.
    I don't recall hearing a single click of the camera as she photographed, preserving some of our most special and treasured moments for us to keep forever.
    I highly recommend Erin for anyone's photography needs - for any event you may want to have captured on film. Seeing the photographs Erin has taken of our family makes me smile.
    What beautiful memories! Thank you, Erin!

Sent on 12/17/2017
    Erin Long Photography 13
    Erin Long Photography 14
    Erin Long Photography 15
    Erin Long Photography 16

Samantha · Married on 08/04/2017

Erin is an incredibly talented photographer and such a pleasure to work with! We are so pleased that we choose her to document our wedding.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Riley · Married on 07/15/2017

We were lucky enough to have Erin shoot our wedding reception and she did an absolutely incredible job!! She was extremely professional and thorough throughout the whole process, which made us feel like we were in great hands. I explained to Erin what I was looking for in the photos before the event, and the end result could not have turned out more beautifully! She captured my vision perfectly and we had an absolute blast hanging out with her on our big day. If you are considering hiring Erin, you will not be disappointed!!!! Also, I just want her to be my friend in general. Because she's really that cool.

Sent on 07/22/2017

Manasi · Married on 07/02/2017

It was a pleasure to have Erin as our wedding photographer. She went above and beyond to make sure my husband and I felt comfortable during the photo shoot. The pictures came out wonderful and every time I look at our wedding pictures it's like re-living the moments. She made sure all the key rituals of our Indian wedding were gracefully captured. Thanks Erin for such amazing pictures.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Maayan · Married on 05/28/2017

Erin was phenomenal to work with. She was exceedingly patient with us and our families in the months leading up to the wedding, the day before the wedding, the day of the wedding, and in the months to follow afterwards.

One of Erin's strengths that is especially worth noting is that she took the time- and insisted upon- getting to know both of us as people before the wedding day. We certainly felt like that depth of knowledge and care came through in the pictures.

We would absolutely recommend Erin to any prospective client(s).

Sent on 12/08/2017

Corina · Married on 07/31/2014

She captures magic in photos

When Erin takes photos she has the ability to capture magic, she actually helps create it. She took photos of me in a flower crown that made me feel prettier than I really was, which is a rare quality to find in a photo, which was what made me grasp what a truly talented photographer she is. She is also very connected and down to earth, and her heart is in what she does. She's great to work with.

Sent on 11/15/2018

lori · Married on 04/02/2011

using birdie bunny photography at our wedding turned out to be easily the single best decision we made, because the one tangible thing we can look at when all is said and done is the photographs. we hardly knew erin was there during the ceremony and the reception, but she snapped so many fantastic pictures, i feel as though i revisit the joy at our wedding every single time i look at them. her artistic eye and documentary style was exactly what we wanted, and she fully exceeded our expecations. how she managed to capture the festive feeling at our wedding in every single shot remains a mystery. we both love these photos. erin is a true artist behind a lens. thank you!

Sent on 04/18/2011