6 Reviews for Erin Long Photography

User Photos
6 Erin Long Photography Reviews

Over the years, Erin photographed our family, engagement, and wedding. I cannot imagine her not having been a part of our wedding day! She took the time to meet with us at intervals leading up to the wedding day to make certain she had a good sense of who we are what we wanted.
Erin has a quiet graceful presence and keen ability to capture important moments so perfectly. I can describe her work as nothing short of magic.
I don't recall hearing a single click of the camera as she photographed, preserving some of our most special and treasured moments for us to keep forever.
I highly recommend Erin for anyone's photography needs - for any event you may want to have captured on film. Seeing the photographs Erin has taken of our family makes me smile.
What beautiful memories! Thank you, Erin!

Profile Picture Stacy, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Erin is an incredibly talented photographer and such a pleasure to work with! We are so pleased that we choose her to document our wedding.

Profile Picture Samantha, 8/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were lucky enough to have Erin shoot our wedding reception and she did an absolutely incredible job!! She was extremely professional and thorough throughout the whole process, which made us feel like we were in great hands. I explained to Erin what I was looking for in the photos before the event, and the end result could not have turned out more beautifully! She captured my vision perfectly and we had an absolute blast hanging out with her on our big day. If you are considering hiring Erin, you will not be disappointed!!!! Also, I just want her to be my friend in general. Because she's really that cool.

Profile Picture Riley, 7/15/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

It was a pleasure to have Erin as our wedding photographer. She went above and beyond to make sure my husband and I felt comfortable during the photo shoot. The pictures came out wonderful and every time I look at our wedding pictures it's like re-living the moments. She made sure all the key rituals of our Indian wedding were gracefully captured. Thanks Erin for such amazing pictures.

Profile Picture Manasi, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Erin was phenomenal to work with. She was exceedingly patient with us and our families in the months leading up to the wedding, the day before the wedding, the day of the wedding, and in the months to follow afterwards.

One of Erin's strengths that is especially worth noting is that she took the time- and insisted upon- getting to know both of us as people before the wedding day. We certainly felt like that depth of knowledge and care came through in the pictures.

We would absolutely recommend Erin to any prospective client(s).

Profile Picture Maayan, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

using birdie bunny photography at our wedding turned out to be easily the single best decision we made, because the one tangible thing we can look at when all is said and done is the photographs. we hardly knew erin was there during the ceremony and the reception, but she snapped so many fantastic pictures, i feel as though i revisit the joy at our wedding every single time i look at them. her artistic eye and documentary style was exactly what we wanted, and she fully exceeded our expecations. how she managed to capture the festive feeling at our wedding in every single shot remains a mystery. we both love these photos. erin is a true artist behind a lens. thank you!

Profile Picture lori, 4/2/11, 5 Reviews