Main Street, Stockbridge, MA 01262, Stockbridge, MA 01262 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,200
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Chelsea Proulx Photography

Hi, I'm Chelsea! I am a born and raised New England girl. Lover of all four seasons, adventure, the outdoors, meeting new folks and hearing their stories, and lover of life and family.

I am a lifestyle photographer based in the heart of the Berkshires, specializing in happy, intimate and authentic photography for families and couples since 2009. With an unobtrusive and [what clients have called] "stealthy" approach, I am able to create images that tell the true story of your family and love.

Although I work mainly in the Berkshires, I travel to the Hudson Valley and into the Vermont mountains frequently, and I am always ready for new destinations.

Follow Chelsea Proulx Photography on

Chelsea Proulx Photography 7
  • hannah

hannah · Married on 09/29/2018

Beautiful photos!

Chelsea was fantastic. From even before our pre-wedding meeting, my fiancé and I knew that we could explicitly trust Chelsea's skill on one of the most important days of our lives. My timeline was not realistic, and we ended up using one from Chelsea! She is friendly, outgoing, and warm with a true talent for photography. Even the package we received after our wedding was gorgeous. I would recommend Chelsea over and over again!

Sent on 11/19/2018
  • Taran

Taran · Married on 09/22/2018

The best photography

Chelsea was super professional, friendly and made me and my husband super comfortable during the engagement shoot and on the wedding day! The pictures she take are amazing and I couldn’t be happier with the results! The album she had for the wedding was more then I could ask for. She got us the photos and album super fast. She also answers all questions and is super responsive to us the whole time. I could recommend her more!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Hayley · Married on 09/02/2018

You know you picked a good photographer when every one of your bridesmaids contacts you afterwards asking if they can use her for their eventual weddings. Chelsea was absolutely fantastic! She is authentic, down to earth, and incredibly experienced, as can be seen by her work. She made us feel so comfortable and captured the most heartwarming but authentic moments of our wedding - all without us ever noticing she was there. We could not have asked for more and we hope to work with her again in the future as our little family grows. We had an incredible team of vendors, but Chelsea was without a doubt one of our favorite. Cannot recommend her enough!!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Chelsea Proulx Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings

• Rogue Hospitality
    Rogue Hospitality Wedding Caterers

Chelsea was an amazing addition to Sarah and Josh’s wedding. Chelsea was so helpful and was amazingly professional. The photographs we received from Chelsea are beautiful. We appreciated all of your hard work and the amazing photographs. Thank you!

• Main Street, Stockbridge, MA 01262 Stockbridge, New York, 01262 See on map