Easthampton, MA 01027 Map Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 44

About Sandra Costello Photography

I'm Sandra Costello and I love you already. Truly. Nothing makes me happier than a wedding. It is one of the greatest celebrations of love and acceptance between two people and their community of friends and family. So prepare to be hugged!

Ten years ago when I married my wife I was apprehensive about how our friends and family would respond. But when the day finally arrived I was so overwhelmed by the love and acceptance and support that surrounded us. They cared about me. They cared about my well-being. They cared that I had found love.

I want you to be yourself on your wedding day. Nothing more, nothing less. You can laugh, cry, pace, cut a rug, talk or not talk, and do it all in your own time. I won't ask you to do any weird poses and I will help you to organize your day so that you fit in everything that's important to you.

On your day I will dispense hugs freely, encourage crazy dance moves, and load my camera with significant moments that reflect the love radiating from those who love you.

I care about you. I care about your well-being. I care that you have found love.

Follow Sandra Costello Photography on

43 Reviews for Sandra Costello Photography

Sandra Costello Photography 1
Sandra Costello Photography 2

Traci 路 Married on 08/04/2018

Sandra has a light about her that is just contagious. She has an absolute gift in capturing the most magical of moments and combine that with how comfortable she makes you feel while taking a bazillion pictures... and it is just incredible! We are just blown away by the beauty of her photographs and her creative eye, and are so thankful to her for capturing the most special moments of the most special time of our lives (engagement pictures and wedding day). On our wedding day, she did all her photography magic in the hot, humid, August sun, WITH A SMILE, when we all were hot and sticky, and when our fur baby was running around in and out of pictures with us. We are so thankful to her and wholeheartedly recommend her photography services to anyone looking for the best!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Kelsey 路 Married on 06/08/2018

Sandra was everything we wanted in a wedding photographer - my husband and I are both very quiet and shy people, but she made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. My whole wedding party loved her because of the fun energy she brought to the day. The photos came out just perfect - I love how she manages to make everything look so natural and candid, and not posed at all. Sandra went above and beyond to make our day perfect, and she was hands-down the best choice we made for our wedding.

Sent on 08/08/2018
    Sandra Costello Photography 3

Val 路 Married on 05/27/2018

Sandra is someone you want in charge of photography at your wedding, hands down. You also just want her at your wedding in a central role because she's amazing, in addition to her amazing photos. You truly can't find better. She knows what she is doing and does it all with a big reassuring smile. She knows how to get the best photos out of you and your guests too. She is magical! She helped us plan in advance, and then figure out what to do with the photos later. I could go on and on. She's the one you want. She even knew what to do on a rainy chilly day. (She brought wedding umbrellas that added a fun touch.)

Sent on 07/01/2018
    Sandra Costello Photography 4

Sandra Costello Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,900.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• Mill 1 at Open Square
    Mill 1 at Open Square Rooftop Weddings

What can we possibly say about Sandra's work that hasn't been said before?! And then you MEET her and it gets even better. We cannot wait to work again with Sandra Costello Photography!

• Eutopia Events
    Eutopia Events Wedding Planners

Sandra is THE sweetest. She truly loves her clients and she loves what she does. This can be seen in her work. She isn't afraid to get down in some tall field grass, or crouch down into a small space to get that perfect shot. She also has an infectious smile that keeps you at ease on your big day, and comfortable in front of the lens.

• Makeup Artistry by Liz
    Makeup Artistry by Liz Wedding Hair & Makeup

I pretty much do backflips when I learn that one of my brides has hired Sandra to do her wedding photos. We first teamed up last summer on a stylized shoot that ended up gracing the hallowed pages of Style My Pretty - small wonder, because her work was just phenomenal: lovely, lively, and luxe all at the same time! I've since done three more weddings with her, and the images were just extraordinary. Sandra has an infectious smile and energy - it will be clear on your wedding day that she's having almost as much fun as you are - and you'll absolutely love the results.

• Easthampton, 01027 See on map