73 Bridge Street, Northampton, MA 01060 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Brittany Hathaway Photography

"A wedding day is about celebrating what already is."

My photos reflect love, warmth, and sincerity because these are the values of the couple's I worked with, and that which I am willing to wholeheartedly give to you when making your photos.

As a photographer, you may consider yourself a passive observer with a simple assignment to document what you see, but in fact, you are inevtiably imprinted on every photo made.

~

I am a joyful soul who loves with my entire heart and am excited my opportunities to celebrate love.

For wedding day photography, I focus on the feelings moreso than flowers.

~

To give my clients the service I truly feel they most deserve, I book only 10 weddings per season.

If you would like to inquire, please get in touch; I'm delighted to hear from you!

Follow Brittany Hathaway Photography on

• Leah Martin Photography
  • Four Wings Photography LLC
  • Shannon Giselle Photography
  • kate drew miller photography
photo may 17

1 User photo

• Mary

Mary Emma Searles · Getting married on 12/10/2021

incredible memories!

Brittany photographed our tiny, queer, COVID wedding and we couldn't be happier! She's professional and personable, and struck the right balance to get some beautiful photos out of us...even though we are not usually photogenic! We got our full gallery back promptly and looking through it is exactly like reliving our wedding. She captured the colors and the mood so exquisitely! She also rolled with photographing our dog ringbearer, who is very cute but not so great at sitting still! We only had 5 guests (thanks, 2020!), so we were also able to work with her to customize how long we needed coverage for, which was super helpful. Brittany's photos were just perfect and I would recommend her to anyone - but especially if you're looking for just the right fit for something a little more intimate and off the beaten track!

Sent on 11/10/2020

Jeannine · Married on 05/27/2018

Brittany and her husband were amazing to work with. I emailed her to inquire more information about her photography packages and she called me with in minutes. She is super attentive and pays a lot of attention to detail. She made us feel comfortable while the photos were being taken. The photos came out really well, we had so many options to pick from. I can keep going on and on about how amazing our experience was!

Sent on 06/17/2017

Tara · Married on 09/10/2016

I can’t say enough about how incredible Brittany Hathaway Photography is! Brittany has a kind and happy heart, which is exactly what you want on your special day. Not only did our pictures come out incredible, we had fun taking them! Even my husband, who hates having pictures taken, felt comfortable and at ease with her. Her creativity and sweet personality is infectious, and when it came to capturing the special moments, you wouldn’t even have known she was there. She was like a fly on the wall making sure every moment was captured in the most beautiful way. Looking back on the pictures, I see our happiness radiating through the pictures and I see the fun that everyone had! Her prices are reasonable and you get the best photographer around. It is obvious that Brittany loves love and that she wants your day to be perfect. If you are looking for a sweet, creative, fun photographer who captures every moment in the most amazing way, Brittany Hathaway Photography is the best choice you could make!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Brittany Hathaway Photography Pricing

Brittany Hathaway Photography Price Rates

Brittany Hathaway Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Proofs
    Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2500
    Multi. Locations
    Toning
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Custom Graphics
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• Flag Hill Distillery & Winery Winery Weddings

Brittany Hathaway is a gem in the wedding industry! Brittany is an exceptional woman with an excited but calm, cool, and collected demeanor. Brittany's photography captures great memories that will stay with you for a lifetime. We are excited to have Brittany back at Flag Hill often in the future!

• 73 Bridge Street Northampton, 01060 See on map
    Location of (Brittany Hathaway Photography)