34 Main Street, Lenox, MA 01240 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Edward Acker, Photographer

Edward Acker is a contemporary wedding photographer working with couples in the Berkshires of Western Massachusetts. He also travels to NYC, Boston, The Vineyard and pretty much anywhere else. This much-loved photographer has been giving couples exactly what they want in a wedding photographer for many years. His photos stunningly capture the love and joy shared by both the couple and their family and friends. His combination of documentary-style and formal photography ensures that all the most important moments are captured.

Experience
Edward Acker has been photographing weddings for more than 20 years. He first established himself in the world of photography by capturing images of luminaries such as Steven Tyler, Madonna, James Taylor, Arnold Palmer and Tiger Woods.

Edward provides full coverage and full ownership of high-resolution images to couples, so they can enjoy their images throughout their lifetime together.

Areas Covered
Based in the Berkshires of Massachusetts, Edward Acker takes photographs of weddings and families in New York, Boston, Martha’s Vineyard, and destinations such as Mexico and California.

img8230

50 Reviews for Edward Acker, Photographer

• Evelyn

Evelyn Franklin · Married on 07/31/2020

The best wedding photos

As the mother of the groom, I have to say that Edward is the most amazing photographer. The photos of my son and daughter in law’s elopement day were gorgeous and so very personal. Very creative and artistic. I highly recommend him for your special day.

Sent on 09/10/2020

Edward Acker, Photographer's reply:

Hi Evelyn,
    Thank you so much for the review!
    I travel everywhere , so keep me in mind and maybe we'll meet some day.

All the best,

Edward Acker
  • Sara

Sara Martell · Married on 05/16/2020

Our wedding was amazing because of Edward Acker as our photographer!

Edward Acker has a very positive,enthusiastic energy that is reflected in his magnificent work.🙏😇❤️
    My Now Husband and I had Edward photograph us for our Wedding on May 16th,2020. We had a very intimate outdoor wedding at our home in Richmond,Massachusetts.

Unfortunately,Due to the pandemic, we had to downsize our wedding with loved ones from many time zones to 3 people.😕
    Edward was more than willing to honor his commitment to be our photographer with the social distancing mitigations. We were so impressed with his enthusiasm to be our photographer with such unusual circumstances! His flexibility and ability to adapt to meet our needs meant the world to us!

My husband and I are both rather camera shy and he made us feel more than comfortable And confident. He played and interacted with our beloved dog Benjamin with such joy. And he visited with my mother on and off for 2 hours as she could only attend the wedding threw FaceTime.Thats just above and beyond!

Edward is someone that is very present and positive. I felt so at ease and felt free to be myself. Weddings are so emotional and can cause anxiety .....Edward’s presence only helps couples to feel safe, centered,open and intimate.
    I don’t know how to express how positive,professional, and personal our experience was. The photos have not only met, but exceeded my expectations. He captured so many beautiful moments on the most important day of our life...
    . He was able to read our energy and hold space for us to have those happy tears of joy and still managed to capture all of this threw photographs....that is both talent and a refined skill that comes from many years of experience!😇

We are so grateful to have found such an outstanding,highly reputable photographer. We have already booked him for our wedding celebration that was postponed due to covid!
    I’m so thrilled to have found this extraordinary Photographer!
    I highly recommend Edward Acker for any important event that you want photographed in a light filled way! Thank you Edward 🙏😇❤️
    Much Gratitude 🙏,
    Sara Meredith “Martell “

Sent on 05/19/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Edward Acker, Photographer FAQ

• What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2800
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Prints
    Proofs

• Sabrina Marie Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Edward Acker is truly a professional. His photos are fantastic! I have had the pleasure to work with him several times!

• 34 Main Street Lenox, 01240 See on map
    4136379971 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Edward Acker, Photographer)