Edward Acker, Photographer Reviews

Edward Acker, Photographer 5
Edward Acker, Photographer 6

Reva Winston · Married on 11/17/2018

An Artist Behind the Camera

We've been clients of Edward Acker for almost 20 years for family photographs. This was the first time we'd asked him to cover a bat mitzvah--his work is extraordinary, and he captures the essence of the person he photographs. He is a pleasure to work with, and his candids will blow your mind.

Rena · Married on 09/14/2018

Edward was amazing! He showed up at our rehearsal dinner to take pictures and also came to our bbq the following day! We will def recommend him to our friends getting married next year!

Heather · Married on 02/17/2018

My fiancé and I couldn’t have asked for a better experience with Edward. If you are looking for a photography experience that is just what you will get! Edward was professional and fun but spontaneous, energetic and flexible. We couldn’t have asked for a better photographer or day and it was largely because of him!

Amanda · Married on 12/23/2017

Love that I had Edward to do our wedding pics. He capture every moment I wanted and then some. It was a perfect Christmas wedding and I have the pictures to prove it.

Claudio · Married on 11/04/2017

I first met Edward when he photographed a friend's wedding. Years later, when I was planning my own wedding, I remembered how much I had liked my friend's photos and reached out to Edward. He makes the planning process very easy, and keeps in touch throughout the months and weeks that precede the wedding. On our wedding day, Edward's pleasant nature resulted in flattering photographs of even the most anti-photo guests. Edward immerses himself in the celebration from the beginning to the very end, and what you get from that is a collection of photographs that truly reflect the day. Our guests have enjoyed our wedding pictures as much as we have, and we are so pleased to have these photos to remember such a special day for years to come.

Alexandra · Married on 05/13/2017

Edward is fantastic. Very professional, carefree and fun. I was immediately comfortable with him and trusted his advice and creativity. Highly recommend!!

Jaclyn · Married on 09/10/2016

Ed was amazing! He was somewhere everywhere all at once and captured our wedding perfectly. Highly recommend!!!

Edward Acker, Photographer 7
    Edward Acker, Photographer 8

Caitlin · Married on 08/05/2016

Edward was the photographer for my wedding last August and he was beyond amazing! Edward takes your wishes into account as well as any photos you do or do not want to do. My husband and I were very specific in the fact that we wanted to not be taking pictures during our whole reception and Edward was great at getting the best shots in a short amount of time. Everyone the next day couldn't stop raving about Edward and how great he was! My brother in law is now using him for their wedding as well!! So if you haven't come to the conclusion yet - yes you should all book Edward now for your weddings he is the best!

Edward Acker, Photographer 9
    Edward Acker, Photographer 10
    Edward Acker, Photographer 11
    Edward Acker, Photographer 12

Kim · Married on 06/12/2016

Edward made our day easy and care free. He was on top of all the special moments on our wedding day. Hes suggestive , yet supportive of your own creativity. It was a blessing to run a cross this fine photographer. Very pleased.
    Mrs Kim j. Larabee

Maureen · Married on 05/29/2016

I had used Edward for many family occasions, including my mother's 80th birthday event and my daughter's wedding in Boston. He was our ONLY choice when we married in May. As a "mature" bride, I worried about photos, but Edward's work is amazing! He makes everyone feel so comfortable and beautiful, and he has a remarkable eye for "moments". He captures subtle moments with candid shots you will treasure forever. He is fun to be around, which is a bonus! We would never use anyone else for any occasion.

Katherine · Married on 12/11/2015

Edward's work is unparalleled. Show him who you are and he'll deliver the pictures you want, and find a way to surprise you, too!

Georgia · Married on 07/11/2015

As mother of the bride, I speak for our entire family when I say WE LOVE EDWARD! He is a real pleasure to work with and gets the job done without a lot of fuss and wasted time. We wanted candid photos more than the standard posed ones, and Ed was everywhere snapping away. If something interesting was happening he magically appeared! He sensed when the bride needed a "time out" and quietly arranged it. I can't imagine having anyone else as our wedding photographer. Thanks, Ed!

Jane · Married on 07/11/2015

Ed is an absolutely amazing photographer. His pictures captured every moment we could have asked for, in a way that brings you right back to our wedding. For my husband and me, it wasn't about the staged photos (you know, the ones you put in an album and skip over), but about capturing the moments as they were. Ed has this incredible way of feeling like part of the family and additionally disappearing into the crowd to capture private moments. Ed was a joy to be around and we are so thankful that he was able to photograph our wedding.

Jane · Married on 07/11/2015

Ed is very talented!

Ed is an amazing and very talented photographer! He captured all the perfect moments for our special day. In addition, Ed was fun to be around, professional, sensitive to my emotions and quick to respond. I recommend Ed whenever asked and plan on using Ed to capture future special events in our lives.

Edwin · Married on 10/12/2014

We are so grateful to have Edward to be our wedding Photographer. He took so many wonderful pictures we all love! Love! Love! In every picture, he was able to capture the joy we felt at that moment. He also met us after the wedding to a local lounge for drinks and took more pictures of us and our guests. Our guests have also complimented us about how Edward was "everywhere" taking everyone's pictures. Edward was personable, professional, and very talented as a photographer. We will definitely have him again in our future events to memorialize them the same way he did to our wedding.. We would also recommend Edward to our Friends and Family.

Sarah · Married on 10/10/2014

What a great and FUN photographer!! I have over 1000 photos of every moment from my wedding! He had 1 rule the whole night.."your not allowed to say you don't want to be photographed!!" I have pictures of guests together from my wedding who didn't even know each other. We couldn't of picked a better person! I still have people telling me how great he was! If you want someone who captures moments you never want to forget I would go with Edward Acker!!

Michael · Married on 04/26/2014

Edward did a great job in capturing spontaneous moments. The final pictures looked great and the wedding book turned out fantastic.

Aubrey · Married on 10/05/2013

Ed photographed our engagement photos as well as our wedding on October 5, 2013. We knew instantly he was going to be an amazing photographer by how comfortable he made my husband and I feel. He is extremely attentive to detail and finds the perfect lighting to capture the most beautiful photos. Ed is organized, punctual and will easily charm your wedding party and guests. He began his day taking photos of my bridal party straight through the highlights of our reception. Once Ed begins taking pictures, he does not stop and you will not be disappointed. You will have thousands of photos to choose from, ranging from tearful moments to dancing and laughter. The one thing I appreciated the most was Ed's suggestion to take a photo with each table at the reception. I can now say I took a photo with every single person who attended my wedding and I did it all before dinner! I would certainly recommend Ed Acker Photography and can promise we will be using him again in the future!!

nicolle · Married on 06/22/2013

I met Edward when I lived in MA, however, I relocated to Oklahoma about 6 months before my wedding. Just before moving, my fiancé and I had him take our engagement photos. They were fabulous. We used the natural light coming in from the window and they turned out gorgeous - still some of my favorite pictures and the current screen saver on my phone over a year later.

The wedding wasn't in MA or OK... it was in Breckenridge, CO requiring that he fly to meet us there. Edward actually had a night wedding the day before ours. He finished that wedding, got a few hours of sleep and woke early to get on a morning flight to CO to be on time for ours. There were gorgeous pictures taken before and during the wedding. But, our favorite pictures are those that he took the following day up on the mountains. He had great suggestions for us and our pictures were wonderful - including on the ski lift on the way up/down, on snow mounds, in the trees, etc! He trekked through snow and mud, helped us carry sticks to make the ending Thank You photo and even helped us clean the house we rented before we took him back to the airport!!! What other photographer does that!? Everything we asked for, he did and then some.

We couldn't afford much but that didn't dissuade him from taking our wedding - he was more than happy to come to situation that was doable for us and worth his time for travel and being away from his family.

I would highly recommend Edward again to anyone interested in photos of a once in a lifetime event!

• Y

Yury · Married on 06/21/2013

Ed was outstanding work with!

The photos we received from him after the wedding surpassed my expectations. His energy and enthusiasm ensure that no good photos go untaken.

Out of everything involved leading up to the wedding, Ed made sure I never had to worry about him.
    On the day of the wedding everyone had fun photos, the guests loved Ed, we did too. What more could we ask for?

• Teresa

Teresa · Married on 06/08/2013

Ed is a brilliant photographer and a joy to work with.

I don't live in the Berkshires so choosing the right photographer was tough since I could only be in the area once for a visit with my parents. Not only had recent brides given him fantastic reviews, but many of the locals had nothing but kind words to say. So I knew, there wasn't anyone better around.

Chris · Married on 11/10/2012

Edward was incredibly helpful, as well as professional, creative, and attentive to our wishes. He was a pleasure to have as our wedding photographer.

Kimberly · Married on 08/11/2012

Our wedding pictures were more beautiful than I ever imagined. Absolutely loved working with him!

Edward was amazing. His pictures were wonderful! But it was more than that. Edward has a great personality and was able to easily put our huge family (with lots of kids) at ease, and also have a lot of fun...we had a great time with him. He had very creative ideas on the fly that resulted in unique photos that we would never have thought of ourselves. He was a very positive part of our day and we would highly recommend him for any occasion!