Edward Acker, Photographer Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Helen B. Getting married on 11/01/2022

Edward is Awesome

My partner and I hired Edward as our elopement photographer, and couldn't be more pleased with our time together and the final product. It was such a fun and relaxing experience working together, and felt a lot like hanging out with an already known friend! I will recommend Edward to friends in the future who are in need of a photographer for their special day, and would love to work with Edward again in the future if ever we need someone to document another important time in our lives! Thank you, Edward! We appreciate your eye and the promptness at which you were able to get our photos to us. You are both professional AND charismatic. Much appreciated!
    Kenzie O. Getting married on 10/01/2022

Great photographer

Edward is amazing. We our engagement photos, can’t wait for the wedding and the amazing pictures he’s sure to take!

Edward Acker, Photographer's reply:

Thanks for the review!!! I try my best each and every time! ! I'm looking forward to October! Let me know if you're going to be at Tanglewood anytime this summer. I'll come and find you!!
    All the best,

Edward
    Kathy O. Married on 08/12/2022

Excellent!

We would recommend Edward to photograph any event! Edward was great to work with; he made us very comfortable and was both fun and professional. The shoot was not your typical formal format and the pictures came out great! We are so happy w the final results!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Michelle F. Married on 07/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best photographer in the world!

Edward is an artistic and talented photographer who is able to capture the emotions and spirit of people. He is energetic and loves people which enables him to capture raw emotions while maintaining the authenticity of the day. His charismatic presence provides security during important life events. We truly love Edward. He is now part of our family. We highly recommended his artistic photography for all events to capture the true emotion of loved ones. Edward is able to capture all the love. ❤️
    Kara H. Married on 06/08/2022

family photographs

I can't say enough about how wonderful Edward Acker is. He has photographed me and my family numerous times and each time he brings his magic to the photos. He is extremely talented and captures images I really don't think anyone else (even the best) could accomplish. It is truly his talent that shines through over the others. He is really amazing. Just incredible. Photos the twill be carried down to generations.
    Mark P. Married on 06/02/2022

Ed Acker Wedding Photography

Ed is a pleasure to work with. He takes the time to learn what's important to both the bride and groom and works that feedback into his photography. He understands the dynamics of the wedding ceremony and quietly positions himself at the proper angles to capture some truly candid images. He is a master of his craft and wouldn't hesitate to hire him again for future work.

Edward Acker, Photographer's reply:

Thanks Mark... I loved being your photographer..
    Thank you for the review, I really appreciate it..
    I love what I do...Most importantly, Im so happy for you and Erin..
    Lets get together!!!
    Natalie N. Married on 01/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Edward is the best when it comes to Family and Event portraits

I have had the pleasure of working with Edward on several events and family portraits. He is kind, professional, and brings out each person's spirit in each shot. A true artist.
    Danielle Married on 01/13/2022

Exceptional

I have hired Edward for two photoshoots now and I am extremely pleased his work. His bright and bubbly personality bring a positive energy to your photoshoot and the quality of his pictures are amazing. I can confidently say you cannot get a better photographer for your special events! I will always hire him for any shoots I plan on having in the future. Thanks Ed!
    Nina P. Married on 10/22/2021

Highly recommended

I had a great experience working with Edward. I don't normally like having my photo taken but he made it fun and easy. The photos are beautiful. I really appreciated how easy it was to schedule and that he didn't have some complicated booking system but instead we could just connect on phone. He took beautiful pictures of my cat, too, which I will treasure! He was very affordable as well, especially considering the high quality of his work. I would definitely work with him again next time I need photos. Highly recommended!
    Nancy M. Married on 10/09/2021

Edward Acker

Edward is an amazing photographer whose energy and imagination truly capture stunning wedding photos. He has photographed both of our daughters weddings here on Martha’s Vineyard and was even MY wedding photographer 40 years ago!! His easy going personality and reasonable rates make him an excellent choice…Edward goes above and beyond what is asked of him!! Highly recommend!
    John A. Married on 08/16/2021

Eds work is Amazing !

Ed was simply terrific . His expertise is tops .
    We were lucky enough to book Ed for our August wedding and he was tremendously helpful both before , during and after our weekend wedding festivities . The photos captured the beauty and feeling of the day and it was hard to choose which
    pictures we wanted since each one was so well done . We want to hire Edward for all future family and professional events . A true professional with an exuberant attitude !
    Sara V. Married on 08/07/2021

Excellent!

Edward is a very talented photographer who goes the extra mile to make sure you are satisfied.
    Tara F. Married on 07/01/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Stellar Photos! Professional service!

Edward worked with us July 2021, and delivered quality photos that we'll cherish forever! He was timely, professional, and flexible with his time. Our originally scheduled date was met with severe rain, and Edward STILL managed to capture some incredible photos of our family. He's adaptable on the fly AND scheduled another rain date with us. Can't recommend him enough! WE LOVE OUR PHOTOS!
    Kimberly W. Married on 06/12/2021

Best Photographer in the Berkshires

We hired Edward to take our wedding photos and they turned out beautiful! He is an amazing photographer who really knows his stuff. He took photos of our rehearsal dinner, wedding day and at many beautiful places around Lenox, MA the day after our wedding. He really went above and beyond, and we could not have been more thrilled with his professionalism and quality of his work.
    Sally D. Married on 04/17/2021

Excellent experience

I highly recommend Ed for all your picture needs. He was prompt, professional, and reasonably priced. He made the session fun. I absolutely love the matted framed medley of pictures he did for me that was hanging on my wall within days of being taken.
    Giovanna C. Married on 03/14/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing top-notch photographer! Creative, makes you look beautiful, and very professional

Ed is your “go-to” photographer! He has a great eye, and is so easy to work with. He does wedding pictures beautifully as well as my family photos. Very versatile. Highly recommend!
    Taryn H. Married on 03/03/2021

Elopement in the Berkshires

Edward was recommended to us by the Inn where we had our elopement ceremony. We are so happy we reached out to him! Edward has such a kind, friendly and spunky way about him that you can't help but smile for pictures when he is behind the camera. He had a way of making us at ease and was able to bring out our personalities, which definitely showed in our pictures. He made suggestions on poses and locations as well as capturing the intimate details of our ceremony. The quality of Edward's work is amazing and very professional, you can really tell he loves being a photographer and capturing the beauty of people and things. Edward took many photos and we even had them a few days later before heading home. He met us one more time as we were leaving (his suggestion) and he took more pictures. He suggested the location and it was beautiful. I loved these photos as Edward was able to capture that we were now married and the stress of the wedding was over and we were going home to start our new lives. We would highly recommend Edward as your wedding (or any other event) photographer. He's WONDERFUL!!
    Megan M. Married on 02/21/2021

Excellent photographer

We decided to get married in a very small and informal ceremony at an inn in the Berkshires. He was really flexible accommodating our schedules and requests when plans changed last minute. We had a micro wedding and so Ed was one of only a few wedding attendees but he blended right in with our family and made everyone feel super comfortable - which shows in all the photos.
    On top of being a wonderful photographer, Ed knew the area really well and gave fantastic recommendations to local restaurants and sights which made our wedding weekend better than I could have imagined. Could not have found a better photographer for our little wedding.
    Eden Married on 12/05/2020

incredible event photographer

we hired Edward to photograph our son’s bar mitzvah scheduled for june 2020. i’d put down a deposit and then the event was cancelled due to covid. when we rescheduled a completely re-envisioned event with few people but that lasted 3 days Edward showed up every day of the event and took the MOST stunning pictures documenting our special weekend. i can’t recommend him highly enough.
  • George and Shanon
    George A. Married on 08/01/2020

very professional and awesome

Edward sent david . David was amazing. He did everything we asked and wanted. great job.
  • Evelyn
    Evelyn F. Married on 07/31/2020

The best wedding photos

As the mother of the groom, I have to say that Edward is the most amazing photographer. The photos of my son and daughter in law’s elopement day were gorgeous and so very personal. Very creative and artistic. I highly recommend him for your special day.

Hi Evelyn,
    Thank you so much for the review!
    I travel everywhere , so keep me in mind and maybe we'll meet some day.

All the best,

Edward Acker
    Sara M. Married on 05/16/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Our wedding was amazing because of Edward Acker as our photographer!

Edward Acker has a very positive,enthusiastic energy that is reflected in his magnificent work.🙏😇❤️
    My Now Husband and I had Edward photograph us for our Wedding on May 16th,2020. We had a very intimate outdoor wedding at our home in Richmond,Massachusetts.

Unfortunately,Due to the pandemic, we had to downsize our wedding with loved ones from many time zones to 3 people.😕
    Edward was more than willing to honor his commitment to be our photographer with the social distancing mitigations. We were so impressed with his enthusiasm to be our photographer with such unusual circumstances! His flexibility and ability to adapt to meet our needs meant the world to us!

My husband and I are both rather camera shy and he made us feel more than comfortable And confident. He played and interacted with our beloved dog Benjamin with such joy. And he visited with my mother on and off for 2 hours as she could only attend the wedding threw FaceTime.Thats just above and beyond!

Edward is someone that is very present and positive. I felt so at ease and felt free to be myself. Weddings are so emotional and can cause anxiety .....Edward’s presence only helps couples to feel safe, centered,open and intimate.
    I don’t know how to express how positive,professional, and personal our experience was. The photos have not only met, but exceeded my expectations. He captured so many beautiful moments on the most important day of our life...
    . He was able to read our energy and hold space for us to have those happy tears of joy and still managed to capture all of this threw photographs....that is both talent and a refined skill that comes from many years of experience!😇

We are so grateful to have found such an outstanding,highly reputable photographer. We have already booked him for our wedding celebration that was postponed due to covid!
    I’m so thrilled to have found this extraordinary Photographer!
    I highly recommend Edward Acker for any important event that you want photographed in a light filled way! Thank you Edward 🙏😇❤️
    Much Gratitude 🙏,
    Sara Meredith “Martell “

Katelyn H. Married on 03/10/2020

Edward Acker was Amazing to Work With

I've been in the corporate event planning industry for over 10 years so when it came time to plan my own special day it was very important to me that I had vendors I trusted. I hadn't worked with Edward in the past and I couldn't have been happier when my mom received a recommendation to work with him because he is not only an extremely talented photographer but also very easy to work with.

Edward was extremely responsive, considerate in asking questions to get to know our families leading up to the wedding and my goodness does he have an eye! I was blown away by the photographs that Edward shared with us. He managed to capture every special moment from every possible angle - and I never even noticed him moving around!

I could not provide Edward with a higher rating - he was truly a pleasure to work with and I'm so pleased with the beautiful memories he captured of our special day. I look forward to working with Edward on future events!
    Heather T. Married on 02/05/2020

Absolutely Amazing!!!!

From the moment I spoke with Edward on the phone, I knew I made the right decision. He went out of his way to make sure he captured every special moment of our wedding day. I look forward to working with him in the future.
    P Sab Married on 10/10/2019

Fabulous photo shoot !

We love our family photo shoots with Edward. They really are the best. Precious memories of our family are captured in these candid photos. Edward is easy and kind to work with. We continue to do our annual photo shoots with him!
illustration stars