69 Windsor Street, Worcester, MA 01605 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Kara Emily Krantz Photography

My name is Kara Emily, and I'm a storyteller. I seek beauty in all spaces, especially in the unexpected heartbeats of our lives. If you're one of my brides or grooms, you are probably a seeker, a dreamer, and no stranger to hard work and perseverance. You want photography that captures your unique relationship in a way that is un-staged, authentic, and filled with laughter and light.

Choose me, and I will be there by your side each step of the way, to help and to guide, and to preserve your most precious memories through photographs. It is my honor, and my joy.

Let's get to know each other! Send me a message so we can go over the delightful details of your upcoming wedding day.

Follow Kara Emily Krantz Photography on

Kara Emily Krantz Photography 6
Kara Emily Krantz Photography 7

Renée Rochette · Married on 05/03/2019

Gorgeous!

Kara was a true gem!!! Her presence was calming on a nerve racking day, her direction was kind, her pictures were PHENOMENAL and she was just a lot of fun to work with! She got candies that were heart warming and her eye for picturesque beauty made our portraits breath taking!!! We LOVED her!!

Sent on 06/02/2019
    Kara Emily Krantz Photography 8

Kara Emily Krantz Photography's reply:

Renée! The more I got to know you, the more smitten I was with the love you both share. Working with you was a JOY!

Meredith Dugan · Married on 03/05/2019

Amazing pictures!!!

We LOVED having Kara Emily capturing our special day. She is so easy to work with, it was like she was part of our family. Her work is amazing and beautiful. You will NOT be disappointed.

Sent on 05/15/2019

Katie Lang · Married on 12/29/2018

Above and Beyond!

Kara was amazing to work with, and our photos came out beautifully! She met with me a few weeks beforehand to check out potential spots for portraits, going beyond what I expected from a day-of photographer. She was very communicative in the weeks and months leading up to the wedding--the photography was one of the few things I did not have to worry about as the date approached! She was also able to help us get connected to some other great vendors, because we were clueless. Our wedding was in December, and although it was >40 degrees with very high winds, Kara stood outside for hours taking beautiful pictures while the rest of us took turns going outside for five minutes at a time. She is definitely hard working! We also ordered the photo album from her, which was very well designed, and Kara included us in the process which we appreciated. We also got access to our full photo collection online very quickly, which included more than 1000 photos. Thanks Kara!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Award

Kara Emily Krantz Photography Pricing

Kara Emily Krantz Photography Price Rates

Kara Emily Krantz Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Canvas, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

Real Weddings

• Aldonis Photography
    Aldonis Photography Wedding Photographers

Kara Krantz is always a great pleasure to work with. She is detail oriented, easy going, and always goes above and beyond to deliver quality work. In difficult situations, she demonstrates excellent problem solving and great patience. I highly recommend Kara Emily Krantz Photography, and look forward to working with her more in the future.

• Picture Perfect Media
    Picture Perfect Media Wedding Videographers

Kara is an amazing photographer, you will not regret hiring her for your event! You can thank me later.

• DJ 4Hunna LLC