Jayson's Photography

South Hadley, MA View map
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

What happens when you blend weddings with movies, Steven Spielberg and an Artist? You get Jayson's Photography

Hi, My name is Jayson and I'm an artist. I have been creating art since the early age of one. With a pencil and drawing pad in my hand, I'd carry it everywhere. My medium has changed in the last 10 years, but my focus has stayed the same, only now it is to create beautiful works of art for the coolest couples of the world. When you hire me for your wedding you are getting a photographer and an artist with over 30 years of experience. Hire an artist to capture your wedding momentsOver the years I have photographed celebrities Aaron Lewis and Steven Spielberg

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Res Images

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

Multi. Locations
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
One Event / Day

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

4.7 out of 5 rating
    Andrea C. Married on 06/12/2021

Perfect Video and Day!

Jayson put together the perfect story for our video from our wedding. I still watch it once a week. Between him and our photographer it could not been more perfect, considering we were planning from Greenville, SC. We met the day of and just bonded. Thank you again Jayson!
    All our best,
    Andrea & Stephen Royko
    Angelina Married on 05/04/2019

Perfect!! Great quality

Jayson did a excellent job!! It was everything we wanted. Very creative. Excellent ideas for pictures.
    Charlene Married on 05/03/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jayson provided amazing photography services both for our wedding as well as for our engagement session. He offers affordable packages that encompass everything, including full wedding day coverage, a wedding album, print credit, and a disc with all of the hi-resolution images. Jayson is so talented as well and offers an artistic perspective to all of his pictures, which is clear in the quality of the images. We are so happy that we selected Jayson as our wedding photographer and have already gotten so many compliments on the pictures that he has posted online so far. Jayson also has a very laid back personality which makes him very easy to work with (which I was so thankful for since the morning of my wedding ended up being quite stressful!). Thank you again for everything, Jayson!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Events By Pamela Joy Events By Pamela Joy Wedding Planners

It's a pleasure working with Jayson. He is calm and patient with everyone, great for those struck with wedding-day nervousness! Jayson's patience, professionalism, skill, and artistic eye are apparent. Everyone who sees his photos will love them. His photography is highly recommended

Revel Video Revel Video Wedding Videographers

I have had the pleasure of working with Jayson of Jayson's Photography. He has an easy going demeanor during the entire day which allows those truly magic moments to happen in front of his cameras and my video cameras. It is also very apparent that he has a genius eye to find those moments and capture them. Just take a look at his website and you can see that all his photos feel happy and beautiful, instead of stagnant and uptight. A true professional and a nice guy. A photographer that a couple can trust to bring the most beautiful aspects of their day to light.

607 Newton Street South Hadley, MA, 01075
Location of (Jayson's Photography)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding