Danville, CA 94526 Map · Phone number

About Lindsay Lauren Events

Lindsay Lauren Events is a boutique event planning company located in the Bay area. LLE specializes in concept to completion wedding planning, social events for corporate and social clientele, as well non-profit organizations.

Follow Lindsay Lauren Events on

Lindsay Lauren Events 7
  • Michelle

Michelle Kozlowski · Getting married on 12/10/2019

Wedding Coordinator Extraordinaire

Lindsay Lauren Events made our wedding weekend flawless! Lindsay's professionalism, experience, and communication skills sets the stage for the perfect wedding. We were able to relax and enjoy our guests while Lindsay handled it all!!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Gail · Married on 05/19/2018

My daughter recently got married and with the help from Lindsay Lauren Event Planning the wedding was everything we hoped for. Working with Lindsay was a pleasure. She was professional, available, and her vendor contacts made the day magical.
    Lindsay allowed me to be a guest at my own daughter’s wedding and enjoy each and every moment of the day.
    I can’t thank Lindsay enough for making such a memorable day for my family and guests.

Sent on 09/02/2018

Mia · Married on 05/19/2018

LLE was absolutely AMAZING! What more can I say!! From our first meeting I knew if that was the only time we would have met I would of had the perfect wedding but the best part about working with Lindsay and her team was the support I received through every aspect of wedding planning. As most brides my mind was going in a thousand different directions and Lindsay helped to tie every detail I wanted and bring them all together. She simply made wedding planning easy and enjoyable. If I had an idea she knew just how to execute it. When the day came after I changed my mind many times I knew I had nothing to worry about. My family and I got to enjoy this day knowing Lindsay had everything handled. LLE works with the best vendors and I was blown away with everything they were able to bring together for my wedding. I couldn't have done it without Lindsay's help. I can't say enough good things about Lindsay and I would recommend her to every bride. Get a wedding planner and make sure its Lindsay!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Lindsay Lauren Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• LC Floral Design
    LC Floral Design Wedding Florists

I absolutely LOVE working with Lindsay and her assistant Kaelyn. Lindsay Lauren Events is truly the BEST in the entire Bay Area. Lindsay is so personable, knowledgeable, kind and willing to go that extra mile to make your wedding or event amazing. I have worked with Lindsay on many events, weddings and styled shoots and every time she is extremely organized, detailed oriented and her eye for design is impeccable. Every little detail matters and she will make sure every is executed flawlessly. Lindsay is truly one of a kind and her work reflects it, I wouldn't recommend anyone else to help plan your wedding or event. She is a gem!

• Ma Petite Maison Cake Design
    Ma Petite Maison Cake Design Wedding Cakes

We've had the pleasure to work with Linsday Lauren Events on a few occasions and we've been wowed every time. They are extremely professional and know the industry very well. You will not be disappointed!

• Lantern Catering
    Lantern Catering Wedding Caterers

We have worked with Lindsay several times on weddings and she is by far the most professional, organized and friendly wedding coordinator we have worked with! Her presentations and design are exceptional as well. To any couple thinking of working with Lindsay, you will not be disappointed, we can't recommend her enough!

• Danville, 94526 See on map