205 Sugar Maple Lane, Spofford, NH 03462 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,600
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About LDC & Co.

LDC & Co. provides assistance and advice on everything wedding related in the New England region (Maine, Vermont, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Connecticut, and Rhode Island). We are firm believers that the only major decision a bride or groom should have to make on their special day is whether or not they want another cocktail before being primped to walk down the aisle. And obviously, the answer to that question is always yes!

Visit our Pricing & FAQ page for more information on our rates and to discuss ideas for your big day! Please send us a an email - lauren@ldcweddings.com or give us a call - 603.363.2022

Wedding cake
razin 00015
et 0671

15 Reviews for LDC & Co.

Allie · Married on 06/30/2018

After deciding on New Hampshire as our wedding location, the place where my husband and I met, I knew I had to call Lauren! She most certainly was SO EXCITED to help us with our wedding planning...she spent many nights Skype-ing with Cole and I while we were still living in New York, during our engagement we moved back up to New Hampshire...Lauren was so helpful throughout the whole process! Every time I had to make a decision she was right there beside me giving her impeccable advice on vendors, decor, colors, music, food, you name it, she was the woman! Every time I had a question she reminded me "Allie, You've never planned a wedding before, it's totally normal to be questioning this!" just that reassurance was enough to help through the fun but stressful process of planning. Not to mention, on the day of so many people were asking me how I was so calm...my answer, "LAUREN!" I just knew she had everything handled from the ice cream to the tables and chairs! My advice...BEST MONEY SPENT ON MY WEDDING!

LDC & Co. 1

Sandra · Married on 09/03/2017

Lauren was wonderful! From the first introductory phone call we felt like she understood us and our vision. A day of coordinator was one thing I wanted no matter the cost, but I thought her services were very reasonably priced and worth every cent! She was readily available by phone and email before the wedding, and on the big day she made sure everything was on time and where it needed to be so we didn't have to worry about logistics. I very highly recommend her!

Katie · Married on 09/02/2017

Lauren is great! She makes the wedding planning process so stress-free knowing that someone is there to ask any question, even if it feels like a silly one! She's organized and was able to rangle my crazy and loud family effortlessly to make our wedding rehearsal and wedding day run perfectly. I did not have a single worry on my mind that day! Highly recommend!

LDC & Co. Pricing

LDC & Co. Price Rates

LDC & Co. FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,600.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• BellaEva Photography
    BellaEva Photography Wedding Photographers

Lauren is the best when it comes to helping couples to plan their big day. She has an eye for all the important details and is there for you when something goes wrong. She doesn't stop ever and makes sure you can enjoy your day the fullest!

• Jane E. Rokes, NH Justice of the Peace / Wedding Officiant
    Jane E. Rokes, NH Justice of the Peace / Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

Lauren is a tremendous Wedding Planner - ensuring that every detail is perfect for every couple she works with. I recommend her often and happily!

• Stonewall Farm
    Stonewall Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

We enjoy working with LDC & Co. Lauren has great energy and will ensure the wedding planning process is smooth and fun!

• 205 Sugar Maple Lane Spofford, NH 03462 See on map
    603.363.2022 (Phone number)
    603.762.9554 (Other Phone Number)