205 Sugar Maple Lane, Spofford, NH 03462 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About LDC Weddings

LDC & Co. in Spofford, New Hampshire. Lauren Dragon-Cook and her team of event designers and coordinators provide leading industry advice and planning assistance for all kinds of weddings, no matter what style or size. They work with you individually to learn about your ideas and expectations and put them into action. Whether you’re planning an intimate ceremony or a grand wedding event, LDC & Co. will make your day truly special.

Experience
Lauren Dragon-Cook is a certified wedding planner with five years of experience in the industry. She has published hundreds of online articles on wedding planning and is a member of the Rising Tide Society and National Association for Professional Women.

LDC & Co. provides full-service planning, partial planning, and wedding management services for couples of all kinds. LDC & Co. will ensure all of the details of your day are planned and executed to perfection. Some of their services include:

• Vendor referrals and contract negotiation
  • Guest services and hotel bookings
  • Wedding website
  • Design of tablescapes and floorplans
  • Conducting of rehearsal

15 Reviews for LDC Weddings

1 User photo

LDC Weddings 1

Allie · Married on 06/30/2018

After deciding on New Hampshire as our wedding location, the place where my husband and I met, I knew I had to call Lauren! She most certainly was SO EXCITED to help us with our wedding planning...she spent many nights Skype-ing with Cole and I while we were still living in New York, during our engagement we moved back up to New Hampshire...Lauren was so helpful throughout the whole process! Every time I had to make a decision she was right there beside me giving her impeccable advice on vendors, decor, colors, music, food, you name it, she was the woman! Every time I had a question she reminded me "Allie, You've never planned a wedding before, it's totally normal to be questioning this!" just that reassurance was enough to help through the fun but stressful process of planning. Not to mention, on the day of so many people were asking me how I was so calm...my answer, "LAUREN!" I just knew she had everything handled from the ice cream to the tables and chairs! My advice...BEST MONEY SPENT ON MY WEDDING!

Sent on 08/02/2018
    LDC Weddings 2

Sandra · Married on 09/03/2017

Lauren was wonderful! From the first introductory phone call we felt like she understood us and our vision. A day of coordinator was one thing I wanted no matter the cost, but I thought her services were very reasonably priced and worth every cent! She was readily available by phone and email before the wedding, and on the big day she made sure everything was on time and where it needed to be so we didn't have to worry about logistics. I very highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Katie · Married on 09/02/2017

Lauren is great! She makes the wedding planning process so stress-free knowing that someone is there to ask any question, even if it feels like a silly one! She's organized and was able to rangle my crazy and loud family effortlessly to make our wedding rehearsal and wedding day run perfectly. I did not have a single worry on my mind that day! Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/18/2017

LDC Weddings Pricing

LDC Weddings Price Rates

LDC Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,600.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• BellaEva Photography
    BellaEva Photography Wedding Photographers

Lauren is the best when it comes to helping couples to plan their big day. She has an eye for all the important details and is there for you when something goes wrong. She doesn't stop ever and makes sure you can enjoy your day the fullest!

• Jane E. Rokes, NH Justice of the Peace / Wedding Officiant
    Jane E. Rokes, NH Justice of the Peace / Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

Lauren is a tremendous Wedding Planner - ensuring that every detail is perfect for every couple she works with. I recommend her often and happily!

• Stonewall Farm
    Stonewall Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

We enjoy working with LDC & Co. Lauren has great energy and will ensure the wedding planning process is smooth and fun!

• 205 Sugar Maple Lane Spofford, NH, 03462 See on map
    603.363.2022 (Phone number)
    603.762.9554 (Other Phone Number)