Belmar, NJ 07719 Map · Phone number

About Land and Sea Event Planning

Welcome to Land and Sea Event Planning!

We are your perfect source for all your wedding planning and decor needs. We offer planning packages to fit your style and budget. We also offer decor packages for your flowers, tablescape, and other needs. Our goal is to have an initial consultation with you to discuss your plans and design a wedding style all your own. No two weddings should look or feel the same, so we strive to connect our couples with the perfect vendors and resources.

We have a wonderful network of vendors that we work with and we only recommend the best in the business.

We have great relationships with the finest venues in NY, NJ, and Pennsylvania and negotiate great pricing on your behalf.

Looking to get married on a yacht? We've got you covered--we're yacht brokers for the best sea vessels in the tri-state area.

Take the weight of planning your wedding solo and place it on our shoulders. This is what we love to do--and we do it very well!

Call or email today for a complimentary consultation:

201-388-5896 or info@landandseaeventplanning.com

The bride
starfishescorts
lslogo

5 Reviews for Land and Sea Event Planning

My husband did not want to contract a wedding planner because he felt the venue would do the same job. Well, thank god we chose to work with the professionals of Land and Sea Event Planning. The staff at our venue was horrendous and if it wasn't for Carol our day would have been a train wreck. She made sure every thing was just right and perfectly in place. It was great to have someone else handle all of the worrying. I am confident that without Land and Sea Events our dream day would have been a nightmare. I highly recommend having them be a part of your day. A+++

Sent on 10/02/2013

Sandra · Married on 12/31/2011

I cannot say enough about Land and Sea! Andrea and Carol instantly put my mind at ease as soon as I met them. They are very professional and have fantastic style and taste. I knew that my wedding would exceed my expectations. I have a very hectic career and frequently have business trips pop up at the last minute, but they were so flexible with my crazy schedule and I can't thank them enough for that. I can honestly say that I was able to not worry and fully enjoy my New Year's Eve wedding all because of them! My friends and family are still talking about how awesome and flawless the whole evening was. Thank you Andrea and Carol!! I have already recommended you to all my newly engaged friends!

Sent on 02/16/2012

Avrie · Married on 06/17/2011

Land and Sea Event Planning made my wedding day dreams come true! Everything was absolutely amazing from the venue set-up, to the planning, to the day of. Both of the CEO's worked with me throughout my whole wedding journey and I couldn't have been more pleased with the outcome. They did an outstanding job! I'd DEFINITELY recommend them to any bride looking for wonderful service. I am so pleased!

Sent on 02/27/2012

Land and Sea Event Planning FAQ

• Elegantly Stated
    Elegantly Stated Wedding Invitations

Land and Sea Event Planning is THE best Event Planning Company around the tri-State area. I have worked with Andrea on a few Weddings throughout my 6 years in the Stationery business and have had an AMAZING experience with her. She is creative, experienced and best of all capable of carrying out your ideas within your budget. I HIGHLY recommend her and her staff and ALWAYS look forward to working with them. Call Andrea and her staff today to make an appointment, you will LOVE working with them and planning your Event.

• Belmar, 07719 See on map