Best Day Ever Event Planning

Allentown, NJ View map
$1,499 Package Price

$1,499 Package Price

Local to Allentown, New Jersey, Best Day Ever Event Planning specializes in event coordination and design for weddings throughout the greater metropolitan area. With over 20 years of coordination experience, owner and certified wedding planner Billie is dedicated to making every wedding fun, seamless, and utterly spectacular.

Best Day Ever Event Planning can handle any and all aspects of your wedding, including budget management, RSVPs, invitations, favors, vendor bookings, transportation, and floral design. Day-of coordination, à la carte, and full and partial planning options are available. Billie offers a wide ranging list of preferred vendors to ensure you will receive high-quality services and products that meet the needs of your budget. Destination weddings and elopements can be serviced upon request. Billie is also happy to plan your bridal shower and bachelorette party, and provide proposal planning advice.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$700

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,499

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Patricia
    Patricia M. Married on 09/04/2021

Total Life Saver

I have so many fabulous things I could write about Billie but one thing is for sure, you need her as your planner! Living in FL and getting married in NJ I knew I needed a little help, that was when I started interviewing planners. Immediately I found Billie from Best Day Ever and she totally encapsulates her business name. I do not know what I would have done with out her, no joke! Not only did she help create my beautiful wedding but I also gained a friend! She spoke to 75+ venues, got their availability and made a spreadsheet within a week of hiring! She is extremely detail oriented and someone who will keep you on track. She made our wedding day the best day ever! Thank you Billie!!
    Rebecca H. Married on 03/08/2021

Best Day Ever Event Planning was the Best Decision Ever

My husband made me a surprise 50th birthday party and he very smartly hired Best Day Ever to plan the party. It was an outdoor party with a tent, rented tables, chairs, linens, etc. as well as a caterer and music. Billie so brilliantly understood what he wanted for me that it was as if I had selected everything myself! She was great to work with and the event was gorgeous and seamless. I would recommend her and Best Day Ever in a heartbeat.

Best Day Ever Event Planning's reply:

Truly my pleasure! It was a beautiful celebration! I’m so blessed with great clients who let me run with a vision ... your event was a highlight!
  • Michelle
    Michelle G. Married on 08/06/2020

BDE Made our Dreams Possible

I cannot thank, nor say enough about Billie. We contacted Billie in the summer while trying to figure out the direction we wanted to go in for our wedding. She was super kind and helpful on the phone. Then, we were dealing with a family emergency and decided to move forward with a small intimate wedding in my parents' backyard...in a month. Billie took that task on without hesitation, and it exceeded EVERYONE'S expectations. She turned the backyard into a magical masterpiece, and she allowed us to focus on our family instead of worrying about the wedding planning process. Even though we suffered a tragic loss only a few days before our wedding, Billie made sure that we were able to find joy in the heartache and celebrate our wedding the way our family would have, and always, wanted. Her attention to detail, communication and list of preferred vendors made our wedding everything we ever dreamed of, and more. We have received so many compliments about how beautiful everything was - she truly made a magnificent vision a reality! I highly recommend Billie and will forever be grateful for her and her talent!

Best Day Ever Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. Helping your family made my heart happy. If I carried just a little of the load you all were dealing with, I consider it a job well done. I’m in this business to HELP people and that’s what truly brings me joy... the beautiful celebration is just icing on the cake! Much love and happiness to you and health to your family! ❤️

42 South Main Street Allentown, NJ, 08501
Location of (Best Day Ever Event Planning)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding