42 South Main Street, Allentown, NJ 08501 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Best Day Ever Event Planning

Local to Allentown, New Jersey, Best Day Ever Event Planning specializes in event coordination and design for weddings throughout the greater metropolitan area. With over 20 years of coordination experience, owner and certified wedding planner Billie is dedicated to making every wedding fun, seamless, and utterly spectacular.

Best Day Ever Event Planning can handle any and all aspects of your wedding, including budget management, RSVPs, invitations, favors, vendor bookings, transportation, and floral design. Day-of coordination, à la carte, and full and partial planning options are available. Billie offers a wide ranging list of preferred vendors to ensure you will receive high-quality services and products that meet the needs of your budget. Destination weddings and elopements can be serviced upon request. Billie is also happy to plan your bridal shower and bachelorette party, and provide proposal planning advice.

Follow Best Day Ever Event Planning on

• Videos 1

10 Reviews for Best Day Ever Event Planning

• Gina

Gina Zelko · Married on 06/08/2019

Billie is Essential to any party! She's AMAZING!

The name of Billie’s Business—Your Best Day Ever—could not be more accurate; because of Billie, our wedding truly was the Best Day Ever!

Prior to finding the angel planning goddess guru that is Billie, my husband and I thought we had everything under control. We paid for our entire wedding ourselves and had a strict budget, so initially engaging a “Day Of” planner was not in our plans. However, we quickly realized that trying to coordinate a venue, caterer, rental company, DJ, photographer, videographer, bakery, our bridal party of 16+, and the insane amount of homemade decorations, including an enormous wedding arch and centerpieces, would be next to impossible without help.

My husband reluctantly started calling Day-Of planners and was less than thrilled with the first batch. Once he reached out to Billie, she got back to him immediately, and he had an enormous sense of calm wash over him—he ended up running home (literally) to tell me “I found her! I found the one and she’s perfect!” That was the understatement of the year.

Our first meeting with Billie was basically equivalent to a relaxing weekend getaway because of the amount of relief we both felt. Billie is acutely aware of others’ personalities, and is extremely observant, picking up on quirks and preferences of the soon-to-be-married with an unbelievable speed. She immediately started gelling with our ridiculous senses of humor and was instantly in tune with which parts of the planning process we had done already, and which parts made us extremely anxious. Any time she even sensed that one of us was getting anxious about making a decision, she would tell us all the options, diplomatically give her opinion, and if it was clear that we didn’t want to make the decision and wanted her to, she would do so gladly. She’s the OPPOSITE of pushy in every way. We found that a ton of planners want to push their agenda and what they think a wedding “should,” be, and Billie could not be more opposite. She truly was invested in us and our love, and wanted every detail to be exactly as we imagined it. On the other hand, when I refused to make certain decisions (how the bridal party would walk down the aisle, what our timeline would be), she said “no problem! I’ve got this!” I think I proposed to her pretty much every time we met because of how secure, calm, and in control she made us feel.

Billie was only contractually required to meet with us once, and show up for our wedding, but she went SO above and beyond that. She came with us to meet the caterer at our venue to go over final details, and could sense my anxiety from the beginning. Whether it was a hand squeeze, a wink, or answering a question for me that she could tell I didn’t want to answer, she was there to make my husband and I feel assured that everything was going to be ok. We had the super fun challenge of trying to fit 150 people into a 130 person venue, and before I could even start having a panic attack about that, Billie stepped in with a ton of solutions, and fixed everything. She also came to and ran our rehearsal for us the day before the wedding, and we were amazed at the speed with which it happened, but also how much control she was able to exercise over our insane group of friends and family. Billie commands authority without anyone even realizing, because she’s so warm, professional, smart, friendly, and put together, so people just flock to her and listen to her instructions, while also having a good time. Everyone in our bridal party and our families kept asking where we found her and telling us how incredible she is.

Even DURING the wedding, she was there for every little thing, before we even knew we needed her. At one point the bar ran out of whiskey, and Billie got in her car and bought some and saved the day. I’d forgotten to ask our baker to decorate our cake, and Billie took some of the flowers we had and decorated it in one second, and it looked like it took her 2 days because of how flawless it was.

Most importantly, Billie kept encouraging my husband and I to take in every moment of our day. She went above and beyond to make sure we were present and enjoying every second. It’s almost like she’s two people in one—an insanely organized planning mastermind who is disciplined and professional and makes everything run flawlessly, as well as an amazing friend who cares about each person involved and can sense everyone’s feelings and needs. Billie is more than our day-of planner—we know we will be friends with her for years to come. If you’re on the fence about calling Billie, please just trust me—it’s the BEST money you will ever spend in planning any event, and the most reasonably priced as well. Billie is one-of-a-kind, and we are so grateful that we found someone so incredible. Our day truly was perfect because of her.

Any time my husband and I are bickering about something wedding related, he gets to say “Oh yeah—well I found Billie!” and automatically wins the argument . That is the person that you want running the most important events in your life. We love you, Billie!

Sent on 06/15/2019

Best Day Ever Event Planning's reply:

Thank you for your sweet review! I’m so happy Jon gets to win that argument FOREVER! So blessed to have business clients who become friends! ❤️❤️

Emily · Married on 10/06/2018

Nothing short of absolutely amazing

There truly aren’t enough words to describe how amazing and incredible Billie with Best Day Ever Weddings is. If you have a vision she will help create it. If you have a vision that may be a little cloudy DONT WORRY she will bring the sun. She makes magic happen. Her attention to detail leaves no rock or should I say diamond unturned. From the first moment I talked with Billie I felt like we had been old friends. She brings a sense of calm in all of the wedding planning chaos. She is by far the best at what she does. If you are unsure if you should book a wedding planner or not- take my advice and book with Best Day Ever Weddings! My day was absolutely flawless and everything I have ever dreamed of. Thank you so much for making all of my visions and dreams come true!!!!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Best Day Ever Event Planning's reply:

Truly my pleasure, Emily! I loved every last detail of your Best Day, especially how personal each element was...and Gemma's floral collar, of course! That's what a wedding should be - unique and true to you! Now it's time for you to live Happily Ever After! Can't see what comes next! xoxo

Desiree · Married on 10/06/2018

Very professional and helpful with planning and attending my big day

I had a backyard wedding and Billi was fantastic with helping organize my big day. I love working with her and her assistant Desiree!

Sent on 11/21/2018