42 South Main Street, Allentown, NJ 08501 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,499
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Best Day Ever Event Planning

Local to Allentown, New Jersey, Best Day Ever Event Planning specializes in event coordination and design for weddings throughout the greater metropolitan area. With over 20 years of coordination experience, owner and certified wedding planner Billie is dedicated to making every wedding fun, seamless, and utterly spectacular.

Best Day Ever Event Planning can handle any and all aspects of your wedding, including budget management, RSVPs, invitations, favors, vendor bookings, transportation, and floral design. Day-of coordination, à la carte, and full and partial planning options are available. Billie offers a wide ranging list of preferred vendors to ensure you will receive high-quality services and products that meet the needs of your budget. Destination weddings and elopements can be serviced upon request. Billie is also happy to plan your bridal shower and bachelorette party, and provide proposal planning advice.

Follow Best Day Ever Event Planning on

Videos 1 vídeo

13 Reviews for Best Day Ever Event Planning

• Erin

Erin · Married on 11/09/2019

Billie truly made our wedding the Best Day Ever!

Before I started the wedding planning process, I didn’t think I needed a wedding planner. I had planned big trips and small parties before, so I thought it would be easy. However, after meeting with Billie at Best Day Ever, I realized that with her help, my wedding would not only be amazing, but would also be a pleasure to plan! Billie is the absolute best. She has so much knowledge about the wedding industry and the planning process, but also wants your wedding to be unique and tailored to you as a couple.

I was able to find many of my vendors, including my wonderful photographer and florist, through Billie’s recommendations. I never felt overwhelmed while planning such a big and important event because she was always checking in, helping out, and staying positive. While she was amazing throughout the entire planning process, my mind was absolutely blown the week and day of the wedding. Billie handled EVERYTHING with grace and professionalism, making sure that everything didn’t just go smoothly, but was the best day ever.

To say that she went above and beyond is the understatement of the year. I was astonished at what Billie was able to do for us, our families, and our bridal parties. I can’t recommend Billie enough, and I am so grateful to her because I now have amazing memories that my husband and I will remember forever.

Sent on 01/04/2020

Lindsey Beck · Married on 10/05/2019

Billie was the best ever!

Billie truly went above and beyond to make our wedding day the best day of our lives! From the moment we met Billie, we knew she was the wedding coordinator for us! We already had almost all of our vendors booked, when we our journey started with Billie, but she trusted us and our choices which meant a lot to us. She was there for us to help it be our day, instead of telling us how our day needed to be. We had a very non-traditional venue, as we got married at a family members house and Billie was there for us every step of the way! She explored the property prior to the wedding and gave us valuable ideas to make our day even more special. She dealt with all my my freak-outs and questions throughout the process, which helped me not to become a Bridezilla!! She was dedicated to each and every detail with us, from the decorations and florals for our centerpieces to even our linens choices. She also made sure the flow of the rehearsal and the wedding day was smooth and truly perfect. Which was not easy to do with 25 members in the bridal party and over 130 chairs needing to be moved in less than an hour! But because of a Billie, I did not worry ONCE about anything, which was amazing and exactly what my husband and I were looking for. If you haven’t already found your right hand woman for wedding planning then HIRE BILLIE! You will not regret it!! We love her!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Best Day Ever Event Planning's reply:

Lindsey, thank you so much for your kind words. It was my pleasure to see you truly enjoy your day! It also made my heart smile to see your new name in the review! All the best to you and your new hubby!! ❤️❤️Hope to see you soon!!!

Alexa Beyer · Married on 09/01/2019

Truly the Best Day Ever

We found Billie by chance and it was meant to be. From the first time we met with Billie, until the best day of our lives, Billie was our go to on everything. She went above and beyond for us. She came to meetings with all vendors, answered late night emails and texts, and kept us sane through this stressful time. She completely understood our vision and was able to make us see things realistically. She was there for all the breakdowns and on the wedding day everything went perfectly. We needed a planner for our venue getting married at a farm brewery. She not only was a planner but became a life long friend to us. If you want a personal experience with someone who genuinely cares, book Billie for your wedding. You will not find any one else like her.

Sent on 09/20/2019

Best Day Ever Event Planning's reply:

Thank you for this genuine review. It made me tear up! The best part of wedding planning is becoming friends and seeing all that life will offer you! Only the best, John & Alexa!!

Best Day Ever Event Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 700.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1499
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 42 South Main Street Allentown, NJ, 08501 See on map
    Location of (Best Day Ever Event Planning)