DMPlanners

Matawan, New Jersey View map
$250 Package Price

$250 Package Price

DMPLANNERS LLC is a full-service agency specializing in Weddings & Monumental Moments in the Tri-State area. We understand the importance of any moment, no-matter how big or small, and we look forward to working together from concept to completion!

• Asian-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$250

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

• Amita
    Amita R. Married on 02/20/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Best Decision We Made For Our Wedding Day!!!

Working with DMPlanners was by far the best decision we made for our Wedding Day! I found them on a NJ Bridal Facebook Group and from the moment we spoke, I knew that this would be exactly what we needed to make the details of our special day stand out and look absolutely stunning for us and our guests.

DMPlanners took all the worry away by assuring me that everything would be presented beautifully at both the church and our venue. They accounted for every single item that I had envisioned and it was photographed perfectly! As a teacher, I loved having chalk board signs around along with other cute "swag" for our guests to enjoy. Everything was spoken about in such great detail and throughout the months of planning, they checked in and made sure that they were on top of every item that needed their attention. I felt heard and was assured that what I envisioned was possible to create.

DMPlanners even took the time to come see the venue with us and it was helpful during our meeting to speak to those at the venue to ensure there would be space for all that we intended to present such as family pictures, wedding favors for the tables, signs to go all around, our Bride and Groom flower garlands and so much more!

By having DMPlanners, my family and friends were able to enjoy the entire night. They also were there to make sure my dress was perfectly fluffed out and set beautifully as I walked down the aisle with my father. DMPlanners even handled the communication among all of our vendors including our florist, DJ, Photobooth attendants, etc including handling the gift envelopes we had for those who worked our event. We got to enjoy our whole event without having to worry about these conversations.

At the end of the night, they were there helping to collect all of our items and did not leave until every guest left. I can't wait to work with DMPlanners again at our next family event. If you are not sure about whether to book a Day of Planner / Coordinator or not for your big day, I highly recommend that you do, and that you work with DMPlanners! We felt their suggested rate was fair and for all that we asked and for all that they offered. They were wonderful throughout the entire process and I know a lot took place behind the scenes thanks to their diligence and attention to detail! Thank you DMPlanners!! You are by far the best and went above and beyond to ensure our Wedding Day was absolutely perfect!
    Maria K. Married on 04/27/2019

Such a wonderful person!

I was so lucky to find Darryl. I wouldn’t know how I could have planned my our wedding without her help. She was so friendly and extremely professional through the whole process. She was also flexible and was always available when needed. I loved her creativity and her continuous patience!!
  • Theresa
    Theresa C. Married on 09/22/2018

Above and beyond

Darryl really helped calm my nerves during the time leading up to my wedding. She went above and beyond to make sure everything was taken care of, including making sure I ate something before the ceremony.

DMPlanners's reply:

Thank-you for the kind words. It was a pleasure to be a part of your and Phil's day!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

DMPlanners 1
Offer
Refer a family member or friend and get $100 reimbursement from your Initial retainer fee.

16 Annie Drive Matawan, New Jersey, 07747