Inmayra Taveras Event Planning LLC

Toms River, NJ View map

Based in Toms River, Inmayra Taveras Event Planning LLC offers wedding design, social event design, and wedding planning services for couples. Owner Inmayra dedicates herself to each couple she serves and goes above and beyond to make their nuptial dream a reality. She and her team pay close attention to details throughout the planning process and work to transform any venue into a romantic, one-of-a-kind setting.

Inmayra Taveras Event Planning offers multiple packages, which can be customized to fit any couple’s unique needs and wants. The planning services include their in-house custom designed sweetheart table decor, floral backdrops, guests' tables arrangements and venue aesthetics. Balloon backdrop designs are also available as an enhancement to any package to add a whimsical element to any wedding theme. Inmayra and her husband Bernando, will partake in the day of production, to ensure their wedding design leaves a lasting impression on the newlyweds and guests.

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Tiara
    Tiara Married on 08/14/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Better than I could’ve imagined!

Not only did Inmayra do an incredible job of transforming our backyard into the most charming wedding venue, but working with her was also such a joy. She helped bring my vision to life and offered recommendations that truly brought everything together. Would 100% recommend!

Inmayra Taveras Event Planning LLC's reply:

Tiara, it was a pleasure working with you. Thank you! so much for taking the time to let us know how we did. It's much appreciated!"
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Inmayra  Taveras
Inmayra Taveras
President & Event Designer

From a very young age I have always tried to manipulate objects and materials in new ways to make them look amazing. Helping my clients have an unforgettable celebration is a way for me to turn their dreams and my passion into reality.

One of my talents is that I can see a lot of details people may not see as important, but I know the difference those smallest details make—most people don’t see them, but they contribute so much to the overall experience.

I will work to get those small details right no matter how many tries it takes, all towards the goal of having that perfect moment when the client will say, “Wow—how did she think of that?” I don’t like to copy trending things, or to repeat things—I like to transform things into something totally new and fresh.

As a homemaker, I always enjoyed bringing my creative energy to my children’s’ lives, creating a beautiful home we could all enjoy, and of course celebrating every single memorable event! When it was time for my daughters’ Sweet Sixteen parties, I poured myself into the experience, coordinating the venue, catering, DJ, photographer, and more, for over 100 people. These parties made a lasting impression on all our guests, and I knew I had found something I truly loved and was good at.

In 2019, my husband and daughters surprised me by registering Inmayra Taveras Event Planning LLC as a gift!

I’ve also studied painting and interior decor—and to me, every event is a unique work of art. If you can dream it, I can do it!

P. O. Box 4623 Toms River, NJ, 08754

M-F - 9 AM to 7 PM Sat - 10 AM to 4 PM Sun - Closed
Location of (Inmayra Taveras Event Planning LLC)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding