Inmayra Taveras Event Planning LLC

Toms River, NJ View map Visit website

$1,500 Package Price

We offer a full scale of services. Clients hire Inmayra Taveras Event Planning, because we bring their vision to life. As your event planner and decorator we handle each and every logistical element of your engagement party, wedding reception, wedding anniversary celebration, and more. Our team works collaboratively with our clients to ensure that every element of their day is carefully considered and expertly executed. We strive to honor our clients’ stories throughout every detail. With endless creativity and a keen eye for detail, our team shares our clients’ vision for their day and provides them with a joyful experience.

Founder and President, Inmayra Taveras, will serve as the visual event designer to handle all décor related aspects, and our Chief Executive Officer, Bernando Taveras, will coordinate and orchestrate the planning and logistical elements of turning the venue into a fun and energetic wonderland by working closely with the venue and vendors. This is an integrated approach that creates a seamless message while alleviating the number of vendors our clients will have to communicate with. Our team is honored to serve our clients as they prepare for their joyous day. Whether your dream event is a grand affair or an intimate soirée, We will bring your vision and ideas to life.

Our service area extends throughout the Tri-State area (NY, NJ, CT) and the greater Philadelphia area. We collaborate with the venue and vendor partners so we can go above and beyond to make our clients' nuptial dream a reality. Our team pays close attention to details throughout the planning process and works closely with our vendor partners to transform any venue into one-of-a-kind setting, per our clients' vision. Balloon arrangements and cake table designs are available to add a whimsical element to any engagement party, bridal shower, wedding reception, wedding anniversary celebration, birthday party and baby shower. Inmayra Taveras, creative talents are on displayed through the decorations you see on the WeddingWire and social media platforms. Inmayra and Bernando, are in charge of supervising the event set-up, to ensure we leave a lasting impression on our clients and their guests.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$750

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

How many planners are on your team?

• Tiara
    Tiara Married on 08/14/2021

Better than I could’ve imagined!

Not only did Inmayra do an incredible job of transforming our backyard into the most charming wedding venue, but working with her was also such a joy. She helped bring my vision to life and offered recommendations that truly brought everything together. Would 100% recommend!

Inmayra Taveras Event Planning LLC's reply:

Tiara, it was a pleasure working with you. Thank you! so much for taking the time to let us know how we did. It's much appreciated!"

Team

Bernando Taveras
Bernando Taveras
Chief Executive Officer

I am the "other" decision maker. After working over 20 years on projects with tight deadlines, fixed budgets and having to collaborate with several departments and vendors, I developed a great understanding on how to pull resources together to ensure the deadline is met and the project is completed within budget. As Chief Executive Officer at Inmayra Taveras Event Planning, I will use that knowledge to help our team bring the clients' vision to life while staying on budget. I will also leverage my experience as a project leader to ensure our company is delivering a level of service that's second to none. We will never enter into an agreement with a client without first going over their goals and budget expectations.

Inmayra  Taveras
Inmayra Taveras
President & Event Coordinator

I am the President and Event Coordinator at Inmayra Taveras Event Planning LLC. My passion as an event coordinator and decorator comes from a life-long obsession of throwing the "best party in town". From a very young age I have always tried to manipulate objects and materials to make them look amazing. I find that by helping my clients have an unforgettable celebration is a way for me to turn their dreams and my passion into reality. At Inmayra Taveras Event Planning we pride ourselves in providing a personalized experience per the clients' budget.

P. O. Box 4623 Toms River, NJ, 08754
347-423-0045
917-327-5317

M-F - 9 AM to 5 PM Sat - 10 AM to 4 PM Sun - Closed
Location of (Inmayra Taveras Event Planning LLC)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding