A Lovely Universe

Red Bank, NJ View map Visit website

$2,500 Package Price

A Lovely Universe is a wedding and special event planning company operating out of Red Bank, New Jersey. Head designer Sarah Mastriano and her team are proud to provide clients with a stress-free experience ahead of their long-anticipated celebration. Sarah works diligently to honor couples’ one-of-a-kind love stories through every detail of their day. From the preliminary stages of budget analysis and to-do list creation, your planner will be on hand to provide you with guidance and support.

A Lovely Universe provides a wide range of services to help create your very own dream wedding. A range of packages are available and include partial planning, full event design, and day-of coordination services. Á la carte services include customized paper goods such as signage and menus, guest favors, and wedding party proposal gift boxes.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,700

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Emily R. Married on 06/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Sarah made my bridesmaids boxes so sentimental and pretty!

Sarah was positively fantastic to work with. I am not super big into stereotypical "bride" merchandise and when I reached out to Sarah about creating boxes for my 9 bridesmaids, she understood my preferences and aesthetic immediately (and responded quickly!). She had a multitude of super cute options and the hardest part of the process was figuring out how to narrow it down to a few pieces! I loved that she offered products made by small businesses that were affordable and nontoxic, and that I could send the girls a personalized note in the beautiful boxes. It was all so sentimental and fit my personality perfectly. And my bridesmaids loved them and were especially raving about the candles!

I couldn't recommend working with Sarah enough. She was so professional, extremely timely with her communications, she translated my preferences superbly, and she worked within my budget (which is hard when you have a big crew!). And even beyond that, when one of my bridesmaids' boxes wasn't delivering because of a mailbox issue, she solved it with the local USPS office, and it was all the way in California! I truly couldn't believe how above and beyond she went with this, and it was truly a pleasure to work with her. Whether it's for a custom project or an event, work with Sarah! She has an incredible track record and is a delight to work with!!
    Jessica R. Married on 08/22/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fabulous and so much fun!

I have been a long time ALU customer from back when the company was just a small store in Brooklyn! I always loved Sarah’s taste and innate sense of style. ALU makes amazing gift boxes that I’ve used a million times for a quick personalized gift. When it came to planning my baby shower in the middle of covid last summer, I contacted Sarah after not having a clue what to do. She helped to organize a great little outdoor shower that was perfect and so special! I highly recommend her for any event. She’s organized, responsive, and very creative. Would use her again in a heartbeat!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Team

Sarah Mastriano
Sarah Mastriano
Owner

Hi! I'm Sarah - the owner of A Lovely Universe. I started my business in 2013 as a brick and mortar retail shop and have proudly watched it grow since then. A lot has changed since those early days but what remains the same is the overall message behind the business which is to honor life's simple and lovely moments.

Whether it's putting together a handpicked basket of gift items or working closely with a client on sourcing the perfect flowers, caterer and invitations for an intimate event, I am so energized by creating beautiful moments for the people around me.

Being detail oriented, focused on my clients' vision, keeping calm under pressure and delivering results is what I aim to do.

In addition to running the day to day operations of A Lovely Universe out of my home studio in Red Bank, NJ, I love spending precious time with my husband and sweet toddler son soaking up all of what Monmouth County (and beyond!) has to offer.

Red Bank Red Bank, NJ, 07701
Location of (A Lovely Universe)
Pinckney Rd Red Bank, NJ, 07701