Bogath Weddings & Events

Barnegat, NJ View map
$3,200 Package Price

$3,200 Package Price

I'm Jeanne, a wedding & event planner specializing Long Beach Island and the Jersey Shore.

I grew up visiting my grandparent's shore house and spending summers swimming in Barnegat Bay, boating, sailing, kayaking, crabbing and fishing, and spending time with family. Some of my fondest childhood memories are sitting on the dock, eating Jersey corn, and watching the sunset with my family.

Many of my family traditions were born at The Shore. These traditions, the importance of family, the legacy of my grandparent's 65 year marriage and my love for Jersey are the reasons why I love helping couples plan weddings that also honor their family traditions at The Shore.

I am looking forward to finding out how I can help you to plan the wedding of your dreams. I can promise that the experience and knowledge I bring to your planning process will ensure a smooth day filled with love, family and tradition. No stress here! After all, it's the shore!

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,200

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Lisa
    Lisa Married on 10/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Above and beyond the call of duty

My husband and I are not exaggerating when we say that Jeanne was our lifesaver during wedding planning. After our venue recommended her, we hired Bogath Events for partial planning and weekend coordinating. We had already booked our venue and our vendors so we thought the rest would be cake, but we had no idea just how much we'd come to need Jeanne and her expertise.

Between COVID-19 postponing our original date and THEN a fire in our apartment building that displaced us for more than 2 months right before our wedding, Jeanne really stepped up and made a nightmarish scenario feel like a walk in the park. She went above and beyond the call of duty, managing to successfully move 100% of our vendors to our new date with 24 hours of our postponement decision, and then she went way beyond her job description when our lives were chaos dealing with our apartment fire.

She also kept us organized during the whole process, letting us be involved in the things we cared about and taking off of our plate the things we didn't. She was always a phone call or a text away, and never made us feel like our questions were dumb even though they 10000% were at times. Plus, knowledge of the LBI area and its vendors in particular is unmatched.

When it finally came down to the wedding weekend itself, she outperformed even our wildest expectations. Everything went smoothly — not a single hiccup to note — and it was exquisite. Any couple getting married down the shore would be privileged to work with her. She's part of our family now, and I hope you make her part of yours!
  • Karinna
    Karinna G. Married on 07/17/2021

So Grateful

I am so happy that I decided to hire Jeanne and her team to help me plan my wedding! Jeanne was always available and responsive when I had any questions, which I appreciated so much. She helped me stay organized, recommended vendors, and provided so many resources to help me in the planning process. I am so grateful that my husband and I were able to truly enjoy and be present for our wedding instead of stressing out and running around trying to do everything ourselves.

Bogath Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Karinna. You and Dave were an absolute pleasure to work with! I wish you both a lifetime of love, health and happiness together!
  • Ben
    Ben C. Married on 07/07/2021

Amazing work!

Jeaane and Corie were amazing to work with. Jeanne guided us through every step of the process. She helped us find great vendors to work with and made sure that our big day was exactly what we wanted. She was available to help answer all of our questions and helped us feel comfortable in finding our style and making sure we would get everything done. For the day of, we didn't need to worry about anything. We knew everything was all set beforehand, and Corie made sure all of the last minute details were covered. Having someone to help us through all the details day of was invaluable. My wife and I would absolutely recommend Bogath Wedding and Events if you're looking to make your wedding planning experience stress-free.

Bogath Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, Ben! You and Lauren were an absolute pleasure to work with! Corie and I loved working with. you both every step of the way!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

108 Caldwell Road Barnegat, NJ, 08005
Location of (Bogath Weddings & Events)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding