108 Caldwell Road, Barnegat, NJ 08005 Map · Phone number
Package Price $3,200
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 4

About Bogath Weddings & Events

I'm Jeanne, a wedding & event planner specializing Long Beach Island and the Jersey Shore.

I grew up visiting my grandparent's shore house and spending summers swimming in Barnegat Bay, boating, sailing, kayaking, crabbing and fishing, and spending time with family. Some of my fondest childhood memories are sitting on the dock, eating Jersey corn, and watching the sunset with my family.

Many of my family traditions were born at The Shore. These traditions, the importance of family, the legacy of my grandparent's 65 year marriage and my love for Jersey are the reasons why I love helping couples plan weddings that also honor their family traditions at The Shore.

I am looking forward to finding out how I can help you to plan the wedding of your dreams. I can promise that the experience and knowledge I bring to your planning process will ensure a smooth day filled with love, family and tradition. No stress here! After all, it's the shore!

Follow Bogath Weddings & Events on

new 0017 51 914222 1560346262
LBIF, Long Beach Island, NJ
LBIF, Long Beach Island, NJ
new 0017 51 914222 1560346262

• Videos 1

8 Reviews for Bogath Weddings & Events

Luci · Married on 08/11/2018

Do yourself a favor and book Jeanne now! We cannot recommend her enough. The way we were able to experience our wedding was truly incredible because we were completely in the moment. Everything that might have caused us some stress before – weather, transportation delays, etc. – barely even affected us that day because we put so much trust and faith in Jeanne to keep the wedding running smoothly. We hired her 2 years ago and had most of our vendors hired, as well as the venue. She served as an amazing resource for planning, including helping us select the color scheme, and she even came with me to my first florist appointment. Jeanne’s thoughtfulness shines through in everything she does, including sending us a mini cake-in-a-jar with personalized forks to celebrate the “one year until the wedding” mark. Susan, her assistant on the day of the wedding, was also amazing and went above and beyond, including getting a few marks out of the train of my dress minutes before I walked down the aisle. All of our vendors enjoyed working with Jeanne as well and she made all of our lives a lot easier, which is all we could’ve asked for. Thank you Jeanne!

Sent on 09/22/2018

Amberly · Married on 05/19/2018

Jeanne and her assistant were incredible! She worked so hard to make sure everything ran smoothly leading up to our wedding day, and on the day of the wedding. Her personality is incredible- bubbly and positive- and she kept me calm and happy despite a few hiccups that were beyond our control. Jeanne also provided styling services and made every detail look cohesive and classy- all of our guests commented on how great every detail looked. Thank you, Jeanne!!

Sent on 05/23/2018
  • Denise

Denise · Married on 10/28/2017

I may be biased, but our wedding was absolutely incredible. We made all the right decisions - and the best decision of them all was asking Jeanne to be our coordinator. I could never say enough to do her justice. I should point out - I am pretty crazy about planning. Excel spreadsheets and I have a close relationship, I was actually excited to plan my wedding. BUT, even for Type A planners like myself, its a lot! I knew I needed help and I knew I wanted the day-of to be strictly about enjoying it, not worrying about if the flowers made it or all the rentals are where they are supposed to be. Jeanne started working with us a year before the wedding, she was my resource for all the random questions that come up and kept us on track with our to do lists. I thought I totally had a handle on the planning thing - yea, no. There's a million details you would never think of! Jeanne was there to remind me about them and help guide me in the decision making. The day before the wedding, I was sipping prosecco and getting my nails done - TOTALLY carefree. Jeanne had organized our timeline and checked in with every vendor and assured me we were golden. Our wedding day went off perfectly, any small hiccup that came up was handled by Jeanne or Cori without myself or husband having any idea! When my new husband decided to smear icing down the side of my face, Jeanne was right behind him to clean me up. I could ramble on forever, honestly. THANK YOU, Jeanne and Cori, for making sure the best day of our lives was exactly that. We are forever grateful.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Bogath Weddings & Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2