108 Caldwell Road, Barnegat, NJ 08005 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 5

About Bogath Weddings & Events

I'm Jeanne, a wedding & event planner specializing Long Beach Island and the Jersey Shore.

I grew up visiting my grandparent's shore house and spending summers swimming in Barnegat Bay, boating, sailing, kayaking, crabbing and fishing, and spending time with family. Some of my fondest childhood memories are sitting on the dock, eating Jersey corn, and watching the sunset with my family.

Many of my family traditions were born at The Shore. These traditions, the importance of family, the legacy of my grandparent's 65 year marriage and my love for Jersey are the reasons why I love helping couples plan weddings that also honor their family traditions at The Shore.

I am looking forward to finding out how I can help you to plan the wedding of your dreams. I can promise that the experience and knowledge I bring to your planning process will ensure a smooth day filled with love, family and tradition. No stress here! After all, it's the shore!

Follow Bogath Weddings & Events on

Bogath Weddings & Events 4
Bogath Weddings & Events 5

Carter · Married on 09/15/2019

Carter Jones

I have only amazing things to say about working with Jeanne with Bogath Weddings and Events. I hired her for the full service wedding planning and I’m so glad that I did!!! In the time between getting engaged and the wedding, I graduated from my undergraduate program, applied to grad schools, tore my meniscus and had surgery, moved into a new house, and started my graduate program. It was a much busier year than I intended, but Jeanne helped to ease all of my concerns and made great decisions for me along the way when I had a lot on my plate and said things like “you know what I want just tell me what’s best”. We had several long phone calls going over appropriate details when different parts of the planning process came up, and Jeanne always made sure we were on time with things. I would absolutely recommend her business to anyone looking for some extra support in planning their next big event! She gets to know your style, works with your budget, and is just a nice person in general!

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Ernst · Married on 07/04/2019

July 4th Wedding

Jeanne was the absolute best to work with during the process of our wedding planning. We were truly blessed to not only have her as our planner, but she is also my husbands awesome cousin!

Planning a wedding can be super overwhelming, but Jeanne really helped make this process so enjoyable. She had the best insight and ideas that really helped our big day come together. Not to mention she knows how to help you not sweat the small stuff.

Her recommendations for vendors are top-of-the-line and which helped us find the best people for our personalities and budget. When looking back on everything, I truly couldn’t have imagined a more perfect day and we have Jeanne to thank for that. Everything came together better then Jeff and I could’ve planned. The best part of it all, is now I officially get to call Jeanne family!

Bogath Weddings & Events 6
    Bogath Weddings & Events 12
    Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Jill

Jill · Married on 04/27/2019

Made our beautiful wedding perfectly stress free!

Jeanne was instrumental in making our wedding planning process and day incredibly stress free. She helped with partial planning and coordination of both my wedding and our welcome drinks/rehearsal dinner. First and foremost, Jeanne is a wonderful sounding board and brings good knowledge of LBI area vendors that are great to work with and that she has collaborated with before. She helped us make decisions and was able to provide benchmarks of what costs were "normal" and within our budget. We had monthly phone calls where she let us know what had to get done that month, and was super responsive via email. She never lost her temper/cool and was the ultimate source of calm for us amidst a hectic process. She made our wedding welcome baskets, made calls to vendors to coordinate details and all the little things that you don't care to do yourself when you're getting married :) When people asked me if I was stressed about the wedding planning, I never said yes (in very large part to Jeanne!). She brought her team to our wedding day and I hardly had to lift a finger at all that day to ensure that it went smoothly. The day overall was absolutely beautiful and that is also thanks to Jeanne's aesthetic. Our only complaint is we are only getting married once and won't be hearing from Jeanne as frequently!!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Bogath Weddings & Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1800
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3200
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 108 Caldwell Road Barnegat, NJ, 08005 See on map