Bogath Weddings & Events Reviews

8 | Barnegat, NJ

8 Reviews for Bogath Weddings & Events

Luci · Married on 08/11/2018

Do yourself a favor and book Jeanne now! We cannot recommend her enough. The way we were able to experience our wedding was truly incredible because we were completely in the moment. Everything that might have caused us some stress before – weather, transportation delays, etc. – barely even affected us that day because we put so much trust and faith in Jeanne to keep the wedding running smoothly. We hired her 2 years ago and had most of our vendors hired, as well as the venue. She served as an amazing resource for planning, including helping us select the color scheme, and she even came with me to my first florist appointment. Jeanne’s thoughtfulness shines through in everything she does, including sending us a mini cake-in-a-jar with personalized forks to celebrate the “one year until the wedding” mark. Susan, her assistant on the day of the wedding, was also amazing and went above and beyond, including getting a few marks out of the train of my dress minutes before I walked down the aisle. All of our vendors enjoyed working with Jeanne as well and she made all of our lives a lot easier, which is all we could’ve asked for. Thank you Jeanne!

Sent on 09/22/2018

Amberly · Married on 05/19/2018

Jeanne and her assistant were incredible! She worked so hard to make sure everything ran smoothly leading up to our wedding day, and on the day of the wedding. Her personality is incredible- bubbly and positive- and she kept me calm and happy despite a few hiccups that were beyond our control. Jeanne also provided styling services and made every detail look cohesive and classy- all of our guests commented on how great every detail looked. Thank you, Jeanne!!

Sent on 05/23/2018
  • Denise

Denise · Married on 10/28/2017

I may be biased, but our wedding was absolutely incredible. We made all the right decisions - and the best decision of them all was asking Jeanne to be our coordinator. I could never say enough to do her justice. I should point out - I am pretty crazy about planning. Excel spreadsheets and I have a close relationship, I was actually excited to plan my wedding. BUT, even for Type A planners like myself, its a lot! I knew I needed help and I knew I wanted the day-of to be strictly about enjoying it, not worrying about if the flowers made it or all the rentals are where they are supposed to be. Jeanne started working with us a year before the wedding, she was my resource for all the random questions that come up and kept us on track with our to do lists. I thought I totally had a handle on the planning thing - yea, no. There's a million details you would never think of! Jeanne was there to remind me about them and help guide me in the decision making. The day before the wedding, I was sipping prosecco and getting my nails done - TOTALLY carefree. Jeanne had organized our timeline and checked in with every vendor and assured me we were golden. Our wedding day went off perfectly, any small hiccup that came up was handled by Jeanne or Cori without myself or husband having any idea! When my new husband decided to smear icing down the side of my face, Jeanne was right behind him to clean me up. I could ramble on forever, honestly. THANK YOU, Jeanne and Cori, for making sure the best day of our lives was exactly that. We are forever grateful.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Jessika · Married on 09/23/2017

Jeanne and Cori were the DREAM TEAM on my wedding day. I didn't have to worry about a single thing - it was the most fantastic feeling to just be in the moment! Even though I connected with Jeanne a little late in the game, she made me feel so at ease from day one, and helped me focus on all the aspects of my wedding that were truly important while drowning out all of the noise. She even dealt with a couple of crazy relatives (very well might I add) and did an amazing job with my decor. I definitely recommend her to any bride who wants a stress-free day!!!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Lindsay · Married on 11/26/2016

Hiring Jeanne as our wedding planner and florist was the best decision of our lives. Even though I would consider myself an organized Type-A personality bride, I knew I wouldn’t be able to do it all. Jeanne was my missing piece. She went well above and beyond our expectations staying two steps ahead. Not only did she meet us for dinner in our hometown (more than an hour away), Jeanne opened her home to further discuss wedding timelines, vendors, décor, and what would turn out to be our spectacular floral arrangements. I showed Jeanne just one photo of a bridal bouquet and she recreated the look bringing my vision to reality. Jeanne’s beautifully structured floral designs were the talk of the night being there were over 20 centerpieces, 8 boutonnieres, 5 bouquets, 4 hand-held poms, and one gorgeous garland draped wagon for the 18 month old flower girl just to name a few. Her artistic background and attention to detail shined through right from the start of our special day with her perfectly hand-designed welcome sign at the entrance of the church. The reception went off without a hitch… Or at least that’s my perception of the day. Jeanne prides herself on identifying and resolving any potential issue without the knowledge of the bridal party and guests. She goes to all lengths to ensure your best interest is at hand. That alone is priceless. Jeanne is undoubtedly a jack-of-all-trades, and is the wingman you need on one of the most important days of your life. Thank you for making November 26, 2016 the best (and prettiest) day of our lives!

Sent on 01/11/2017

Danielle · Married on 10/15/2016

Jeanne was the life saver throughout our wedding planning process. When we began planning, it felt like we had a 1,000 piece puzzle in front of us & did not know where to begin, & it felt like Jeanne welded the pieces together to make it a 20 piece puzzle. Jeanne took all of our hopes & ideas for our wedding & gave us options based off those, making it much easier to make decisions. Planning a wedding while working full-time is no easy task, & Jeanne took time out of her busy schedule to come to our home & spend late nights at our dining room table planning with us so we did not have to travel at all. We went over floral arrangements, seating charts, color schemes, & helped put together our invitations. Her advice on little things like font-styles, colors, type of paper to use, envelopes, in-season flowers, design of the different floral arrangements, giving us coupon codes when ordering votives & candles were beyond helpful & in the end saved us a ton of money! Jeanne even assembled our floral arrangements, made beautiful handcrafted wooden signs for our venue, & dealt with all of our vendors to coordinate the timeline from the minute we woke up that day to the moment we left the venue. Jeanne carved out time be at both houses where the boys and the girls were getting ready to make sure we had everything we needed & to get what we didn’t have. When I arrived at the church Jeanne greeted us with open arms & so much excitement. My emotions began to overwhelm me & I started to panic. Flashbacks & memories poured through my head & I started getting light headed & started crying on my dad’s shoulder. Jeanne’s assistant took over the rest of the procession, as Jeanne was right there to get me water & give me the greatest pep talk. Jeanne wouldn’t let those doors open to have my dad & I walk down the aisle until I was good to go. Jeanne’s caring demeanor&outgoing personality made her a delight to work with! Jeanne is the best choice out there for a wedding planner!!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Kathleen · Married on 09/10/2016

I honestly cannot say enough about how much my husband and I (and our moms) love Jeanne. We first met with her about 11 months prior to our wedding for a meet and greet and to review our venue. Right from the very beginning, we knew that Jeanne would make our wedding perfect. We came to our initial meeting with a bunch of ideas, and Jeanne took them and ran. Her ideas blew us out of the water and really enhanced the vision we had for our wedding (the tandem bike she suggested we incorporate actually produced some of our favorite photos!). Jeanne was my go-to when I had even the most asinine questions in the months leading up to the wedding. Her response rate was incredibly quick, and I wholeheartedly trusted her answers and advice. Jeanne came to our rehearsal and made sure she had everything down pat, which made me feel substantially better since our priest was not the most organized person, and because we had a lot of last-minute changes. On the day of our wedding, Jeanne’s help and guidance calmed my nerves. Once we arrived at the reception, Jeanne made sure our day-of timeline was executed exactly as planned. I had no worries about people being where they needed to be, or ensuring that everyone was well-fed. When we ran out of champagne, Jeanne found some. When we didn’t have anything with which to cut the cake, Jeanne got us a knife. When my bustle became a mess, she literally sewed a new one onto my dress. She truly allowed us to fully experience our wedding with no stress. (Sorry for the rhyming). Our wedding would not have been as perfect as it was without Jeanne’s help. I cannot praise her enough. You will not be disappointed with her work. She truly is a blessing. I am now trying to find excuses to throw more parties down the shore so I can enlist her help again!

Sent on 09/23/2016

Alli · Married on 05/15/2016

I hired Jeanne about 2 months before my wedding. I originally thought I was an organized bride and was just hiring her as a safety net for just that day. Even my future husband questioned my actions of hiring Jeanne when everything seemed figured out. Boy were we both wrong!! Jeanne and I met and walked around the Watermark in Asbury about a month before the wedding. Jeanne became my go to girl and a fairy godmother wrapped into one. First she organized and contacted all my vendors. She was available throughout the day for questions through text and/or emails. Jeanne is extremely detail oriented and because she just had a wedding of her own knew the items that might be forgotten on the big day. She created beautiful Instagram signs, bathroom signs, and a Jenga guestbook sign. She even surprised us on that day with a “Best Dog” sign for our boxer who attended the ceremony. She created bathroom baskets for those quick day of fixes and also found me the perfect basket for collecting the wedding gifts. This was all before May 15th happened. On the morning of the wedding, Jeanne arrived at 11am and helped me to relax while myself and my girls got ready. Jeanne then left to help prep and organize all the vendors arriving at the Watermark. A moment I clearly remember during the day is that I turned to Jeanne right as I was about to walk down the aisle and asked her the time. She replied “5:46…. Your one minute late now get moving”. Jeanne became a great friend during that month. She was there for me more than I could have ever imagined. Please do yourself a favor and hire Jeanne today. At the end of the wedding my husband (not being the most expressive person) stopped Jeanne in the hall and said “This might be weird but I’m going to hug you now. You made Alli so happy and relaxed.” She is the best!! 5 Stars!

Sent on 06/01/2016