PO Box 169, Middletown, NJ 07748 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Shore to Please Wedding Planning

Shore to Please Wedding Planning is a full service wedding and event planning company based in Monmouth County, New Jersey. We specialize in providing couples with assistance as they approach their wedding day- months in advance up to the very last minute!

We create affordable packages that can be customized to meet your needs, including day of coordination. Our goal is to make the months leading up to your wedding stress free so you can enjoy your big day!

Follow Shore to Please Wedding Planning on

Shore to Please Wedding Planning 6
Shore to Please Wedding Planning 7

Carolyn B · Married on 10/20/2018

Best Decision Ever!

There are not enough stars available to summarize how happy we are with Jen and Kelly from Shore to Please. The best decision my husband and I made when we decided to get married was hiring STP. We found their information on Wedding Wire and the Knot, and the reviews spoke for themselves. We had a consultation call with them, and knew immediately that they were the perfect fit for us. We had Jen and Kelly do full planning for our wedding day. We both work a lot of hours at our jobs and having STP on top of everything for us was a life saver. We didn't know where to begin with planning a wedding, so their expertise and patience was key for us. They helped with all of our vendor selections and we couldn't be happier with all of their services. We received so many compliments from our guests on everything. There were so many details that we would have overlooked without STP's assistance, They walked us through every decision along the way, offered their insight, and even assisted with contract negotiations. We did not need to follow up on a single thing leading up to the wedding day because Jen and Kelly were on top of everything - from the venue and vendors to the decorations, favors and timeline. When it came time for the big day, they had worked out a very detailed wedding day itinerary for all of the vendors and the bridal party to make sure everything was perfect. They even made sure we ate and drank throughout the day and didn't get sidetracked in the whirlwind. We have heard so many couples say how quick a wedding day goes by and that they don't get to enjoy it because the day is so hectic. That was not the case for us. We got to enjoy the entire day with each other and our guests, and we owe that to Jen & Kelly. We received so many compliments from our guests and we told them we have STP to thank for such an amazing wedding day.
    Thank you guys so much for making our wedding day perfect. We could not planned this without you!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Alison · Married on 10/06/2018

Jen is amazing!! I have always thought I was organized, but let me say, Jen is above and beyond!! She thought of details that never crossed my mind! Having a planner help organize all of the wedding day details and day-of coordinating was super helpful. Not only did they provide me with a year-long check-list, they assisted day-of, ensuring all of my vendors had the necessary details to have a flawless day!!

Sent on 10/12/2018

kaitlyn · Married on 07/20/2018

If I could, I would give Jen and Kelly 10 stars!! They are absolutely amazing to work with. They took all of the stressful areas of planning a wedding and made it so much easier to handle. They are so organized and full of wonderful and creative ideas to make a wedding vision come to life. They reach out to vendors, create a wedding timeline, and constantly communicate with the bride and groom on in a daily basis. Jen and Kelly are open to all types of questions and ideas. Besides marrying my husband, hiring Jen and Kelly was the best decision I made. I HIGHLY recommend hiring Shore to Please for your wedding!

Sent on 08/06/2018