NJ Wedding Pros

Red Bank, NJ View map Visit website

NJ Wedding Pros is an event planning specialist operating out of Red Bank, New Jersey. It is owned and operated by the Petrellese family and was established in 2009. These experts work with couples from all backgrounds to create one-of-a-kind experiences that are meaningful and memorable. From meticulously detailed to elegantly simplistic, NJ Wedding Pros is equipped to bring dream weddings to life.

NJ Wedding Pros offers turn-key wedding packages to suit couples of all styles and budgets. They also offer day-of coordination, partial planning, and pre-wedding design services including proposal and rehearsal dinner planning. The team also offers vendor referrals through their extensive network of premium quality merchants. Some of the services available in the various packages can include but are not limited to:

• Floral designers and venue decor
  • Photographers and videographers
  • Hair and makeup specialists
  • DJs and photo booths
  • Invitations and favors

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$749.99

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

4.7

• Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 06/22/2019

Absolutely perfect!

Karissa and the whole team at NJ wedding pros were absolutely amazing. From the moment that we sat down with her during our consultation, she made us feel so comfortable and took all of the stress out of wedding planning. We knew that we wanted a beach theme, since we were getting married on the beach, and Karissa was so helpful with suggesting so many wonderful ideas! Everyone is still bragging about our wedding... all of the vendors were top notch and our special day was absolutely PERFECT! (So happy we have BEAUTIFUL pictures to help us remember every second of it!) We can’t thank NJ Wedding Pros enough!
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin Married on 10/13/2018

Nothing short of Perfection

I used nj wedding pros for my flowers on my wedding! I did not make it easy for them. I like most brides had specific ideas of what I wanted for my special day. They could not be more accommodating. I had 7 bridesmaids bouquets that I bought each girl their initial to go on the bouquet itself, then for the 7 groomsmen, groom, and grooms dad I had antique pins that I wanted to be used for the boutonnieres. And if that wasn't enough I had an antique wedding bouquet holder that I wanted them to use, but requested that they could not use glue or any adhesive on it for fear of ruining it. I requested large cala lilies for my bridesmaids, small for my bouquet and small for all the men. They also created two wrist corsages out of small cala lilies. They added the memory pendants to my bridal bouquet at my request as well since I had lost my father unexpectedly 7 months prior to getting married. They were so kind and understanding through out the entire process! They also made two large arrangements of feathers for my alter and sweetheart table! I would highly recommend using them for your wedding. They executed everything just as I wanted and beyond. Can't wait to use them again in the future for all my flower needs!! I included some pictures of my flowers. But the photos don't do them justice !

NJ Wedding Pros's reply:

Thank you so much Caitlin! We loved your style and gorgeous bouquets! Congratulations again, we wish you both so much happiness!
  • Raluca
    Raluca Married on 10/13/2018

A team of professionals

Karissa and her team made my wedding day possible. After our first appointment I felt relieved and I knew I am in good hands with them. I recommend them 100% to all brides! My wedding day was magical, thank you !

NJ Wedding Pros's reply:

Thank you so much Raluca!! You were lovely to work with! You deserved a great wedding day and we are extremely happy to hear that you had that day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Your Room at The Courtyard Marriott
  • Wedding Flowers for Bride & Groom
  • 4 Hours of DJ Entertainment
  • 20% Off Invitations

*(Limited Time Offer) Tax, Gratuity, Terms & Conditions Apply.

Pricing

Reverend Kris Bruno Reverend Kris Bruno Wedding Officiants

NJ Wedding Pros offers a wide range of services by talented professionals for your wedding day. I have always enjoyed a seamless experience when working with NJ Wedding Pros.

Bridal Music Bridal Music Wedding Musicians

Dear Concerned Brides: May I introduce -- and recommend -- NJ WEDDING PROS to you! From the "Proposal" to the "Big Day," NJ WEDDING PROS absolutely has you covered in all Vendor areas! The most time-consuming aspect of Wedding Day planning is locating outstandingly dedicated Wedding Vendors! NJ WEDDING PROS, located in Red Bank, NJ, is the ultimate, one-stop shopping organization for outstandingly qualified, and award winning, Wedding Day Vendors. Their comprehensive website can assist you with every needed Vendor for your Wedding Day celebration! If you are a North Jersey Bride, or Pennsylvania Bride, NJ WEDDING PROS can alsol expertly assist you! Most Sincerely, Flutist Michele, Bridal Music, Toms River, NJ

740 River Road, Suite 214 Red Bank, NJ, 07704

Tuesday-Saturday 11:00am -5:00pm, Closed on Sunday & Monday
Location of (NJ Wedding Pros)
740 River Road, Suite 214 Fair Haven, NJ, 07704