Nearby Vendors to Consider

About La Soie Bridal

We guarantee an incomparable shopping experience

Every bride who comes into one of our salons will receive a one-on-one personalized experience with a stylist who has a deep passion for helping their client find the perfect wedding gown and building a lasting relationship. Not just any gown, but that gown you cry in and makes you look your absolute best on the most important day of your life as you embark on your new journey with your special someone.

Here at La Soie Bridal, we pride ourselves on quality over quantity when it comes to our selection. Each gown you see in store is carefully handpicked with a specific bride in mind. We prefer to carry exclusive designers that cannot be found anywhere else in the area. We understand how important it is for each bride to feel Chic and Unique!

La Soie Bridal Sacramento, 916.481.5065 | La Soie Bridal Walnut Creek, 925.933.9988

La Soie Bridal Pasadena, 626.356.9889

Alterations (5)
Hair Accessories (5)
Jewelry (3)
Preservation (1)

My issue was that my experience in La Soie was anything but personal. Granted, the stylist was nice and made conversation. However, they don't have other sizes, only the sample dresses. As someone who has curves, I was embarrassed and disappointed that several of the dresses that I loved and wanted to try on I couldn't even get into. And the only response to this problem was to just put that dress away and ignore it. Additionally, very little help was given in putting on/taking off the dress! I think all she did was help my foot find the floor and lace up the back. I was only shown dresses at the top of my budget or even over it. There was no attempt made to help me stay on budget. This last thing might just be what higher end stores do to keep their schedules tight, but in less than an hour I was given all the verbal cues that it was time for me to leave. I went to a more mainstream store (David's Bridal) and got way better treatment, so overall I was very disappointed. Stylist okay, store...not so much.

Profile Picture User7328263, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

First let me start by saying that La Soie is such a beautiful store, it has high ceilings and the fitting rooms were HUGE! Okay now on to my experience here: I was late! I totally misread my appointment time and thought it started 30 minutes later than it was but when my consultant, Kaelyn, called me she was so sweet about it all and when we did get there it was like nothing happened! Once we got settled, Kaelyn sat down with me and asked questions about what I was looking for and she listened to exactly what I had to say because the first dress she pulled was the one! Everything else that she pulled was beautiful as well, but that first one was the dress for me. Also, kind of a funny note, but the way that she physically helped me into the dresses was much more efficient than how any other salon had done it. Putting on those big dresses can be kind of awkward but she made it so easy!

My all-around experience at La Soie was so enjoyable and I can't wait for my dress to arrive!

Profile Picture Emily, 5/18/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils, Bride, Alterations, Preservation

Olivia is amazingly intuitive and helpful! She knew what I'd want when I was uncertain she found my dress that I adore and cannot wait to wear!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/15/17, 1 Review

Partial Refund

11 Photos

La Soie Bridal Private Label

11 Photos

We are big fans of La Soie...Every time it's wedding dress time for our clients they are the first boutique we send them to. Thank you for always taking care of our girls!

650 E. Colorado Blvd. , Pasadena, CA 91101   See On Map